It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by Mkoll

Just to be free man.

Its all any of us should ever want.

Oh FFS!

Is that it?

I mean really.

Nothing worth having ever comes for free.....When you understand that you'll have taken a major step my friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, I know most of your research has been on the legal side of this, but have you by any chance come across anything that identifies "the one" as the same from 'the law of one"?

i just saw this post so I apologize for it being a late response.

I have yet to come across any reference to the law of one, in reference to the one, doesn't mean it's not out there, just that so far, I have yet to see anything with that.

wow!
so you think aleister crowley has something to do with this?

you know he was involved with other crazy bad guys like hitler and that dude who started science tology, l. ronhubberd.
plus i heard that old AC used montauk tech to comeback to life.

if you could show that they were linked to OPPPT [without posting any links]
that would be even more damning than the space aliens that they are soobviously in leage with.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Fair game? What does this mean? People are not fair game.

People are fair game to the likes of Charles Miller.

He purchased luxury cars and recreational vehicles with bogus checks. That is not sticking it to the government, that is taking money from the people that owned the businesses.

He is a proven con man. Do you really expect people to believe him and his story of the 'real' reason he spent time in jail?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Here is where a 'sovereign citizen" tried to use OPPT nonsense in a legal document....

In a recent filing, the judge said, Leaming used the word “REGISTRY” in all uppercase in a pleading that was “undecipherable.” On at least five occasions during the course of the case, Leaming has filed documents that used the phrase “Mandatory Judicial Notice,” including one in which Leaming asserts he “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .” the judge said.

“For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook,” the judge said

I think that term covers the claims made by OPPT very well.
www.patrickpretty.com... elieve/

Some people are trying the UCC nonsense in canada.... where the UCC does not apply!
www.patrickpretty.com... s-divorce-case-leads-to-extaordinary-dissection-of-various-schemes-and-introduces/

I have news for you.

The "nonsense" Canadian UCC info you claim will be put to the test here shortly. A REAL court with REAL judges just ACCEPTED and recessed after receiving UCC filing information regarding the OPPT, in a case. They didn't throw it out. The judge accepted the evidence, and recessed the court to fully review everything. So we are putting it to the test. And like I said before, you don't fully understand the Agent-Principal relationship that the UCC has with the dark info that we can't see, which DOES run the whole thing. Again, please look at my link I gave for Santos Bonacci. But be prepared to snap out of whatever it is that you are in.

Cite the case and court and I will pull the file and pleadings.

NO JOKE...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Likewise for any UK cases.

I am also still waiting to call my bookmaker.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

Its the responsibility of the Trustee to aggressively protect the Trust.

Do you understand the principle of the original 1776 trust?

Please explain the original 1776 trust if you can with full documentation as to what it is, and please don't claim the Constitution is some sort of Public Trust that set up money for all, it's not. A trust in this sense is a monetary instrument that is used to hold collateral to be dispersed according to the trust setup.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Sad. There were no attacks upon you, just proof that your premise was incorrect. Something done in the spirit of knowledge and courtesy. Not maliciously.

This is something many of us have seen far too often and it really does pain some of us. Rather than simply accept that you cannot dispute things presented - you choose to play the victim. Now, if history is any indicator, you will go forth, to other forums, and make blanket negative statements about ATS and its members. If you choose to do this all I would ask is that, when the day comes that you realize the truth, you will return here to at least thank this community for trying to present you with the information and resources they have at their disposal.

These folks tried to help you out of kindness and deserve to be treated with respect.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nah.....I thought he was a muppet.

My concern was that somebody might be foolish enough to believe this stuff, act on it and lose everything.

Sorry.....But that's how it is.
edit on 14-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

No someone asked if I had seen any references to his teachings as part of it, I had to answer no I hadn't in anything i've read..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by fourthmeal

please respond directly about the points raised in my post, rather than give some long nonsensical explanation as to why we should overlook this guy's criminal past.

You named a site that you stated was not affiliated with TOPPT and that TOPPT would never ask for money. That site, which asks for money, which you cited as not affiliated with TOPPT, is owned by one of their primary guys who, it turns out, also happens to be a convicted criminal.

i'm curious why we should demean any man who has suffered in the same manner as MLK ?
wasn't some of his best works crafted from behind bars ?
isn't he viewed as some kind of Idol, today ?

so, what makes his 'criminalities' any more or less a detraction from the work that certainly changed the behavior of government as we had known it ??

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing the hypocrisy of the people who think there is corruption, YET they always give the benefit of doubt to the government(as run by the democrats and republicans, which in turn the private federal reserve and its cohorts runs everything covertly) over people who try to expose the global banking schemers along with their planned destruction of the world and the installation of a global government.

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 7/12/33
File No. 0325720

FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION (Federal Reserve)
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 9/13/14
File No. 0042817

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 3/9/83
File No. 2004409

Good thing I was smart enough to download the information from the delaware registry of corporations back when information access was free. Now you have to pay a fee to get anything.

www.corp.delaware.gov...

(It is an official source so please don't dare accuse me of anything!)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's it, I'm out. Cancel my account now. Bye.

The attacks and accusations are enough for me to know this is not my home.

That's a shame bud, as there are people following this thread that are genuinely open to your claims...why do you think this thread has 220 flags, because Admin has it out for your cause?

No, because it is an important thread for both the protractors and detractors of your movement. A few are participating, but I guarantee you MANY are reading.

You cited a Canadian success story...seriously, if you can provide even a Court and appearance date, I will pull the file and post it here for all to see. On my own dime.

I'm neutral to both sides of the argument...my interest lies only in the legal argument.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Uh... those aren't the Government Agencies that you think they are LOL

ie: CIA does not stand for Central Intelligence Authority, it stands for Central Intelligence AGENCY
the IRS is simply the Internal Revenue Service, not the Internal Revenue Tax and Audit Service
and finally my favorite... the Federal Reserve Association is NOT the same as The Federal Reserve Bank.

Try again..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Okay, so here is what the whole argument against TOPPT amounts to.

About 2,190,000 results (0.33 seconds)

Wrongfully accused!

To me, this kinda blows the whole argument out of the water. Accused and convicted does not equal guilty!

edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Uh... those aren't the Government Agencies that you think they are LOL

ie: CIA does not stand for Central Intelligence Authority, it stands for Central Intelligence AGENCY
the IRS is simply the Internal Revenue Service, not the Internal Revenue Tax and Audit Service
and finally my favorite... the Federal Reserve Association is NOT the same as The Federal Reserve Bank.

Try again..

You are kidding, correct?

You are trying to tell everyone that what I just posted is fiction? That these corporations do not exist?

Please pay the $20 per entity search and prove me wrong if you have the guts. I don't need to pay anything because I downloaded ACCURATE OFFICIAL INFORMATION!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Good luck to the people on that site. I think they're due for a rude awakening when they find their wages garnished and their bank accounts seized.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

no, they do exist but they are not the same as the federal alphabet groups you thought they were.

read, carefully, the names vkey gave you.

edited to add: a quick name search in NY indicates that I can incoroporate Central Intelligence Authority here, if I so desire.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

no, they do exist but they are not the same as the federal alphabet groups you thought they were.

read, carefully, the names vkey gave you.

edited to add: a quick name search in NY indicates that I can incoroporate Central Intelligence Authority here, if I so desire.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

I am 99% sure the names of the corporations registered directly reflect the agencies everyone knows and hates.

I think you are grasping at straws!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join