It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1999 Sen. Obama Wouldn't Support Tougher Prosecutions for School Shooters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Because if you dare question Obama, in any way shape or form, you are called 'racist'.

c'mon that's not true. People only say it when they hold him to a standard they didn't hold white presidents to

C'mon .. THAT is not true at all.
If people here say Obama is doing a lousy job with the economy .. they are 'racist'.
If people here point out his overspending ... they are 'racist'.
If people here point out that he bombed more countries than Bush43 .. they are 'racist'.
etc etc etc

And really, how can any of you judge this without knowing the details of what it would entail?

The details of the 'tougher prosecutions for school shooters' is all there.
It's VERY easy to judge.

Should we lock up kids for life for bringing a gun to school and having it accidentally go off and not even hit someone?

That's not what the tougher prosecution would have been.

Not to mention he didn't vote against it, he voted present.

Which is a politicians way of voting against or for something without really voting. it's sneaky. And considering the other information I posted about what he thought about punishments should be for people 'of color' and those 'not of color' .... it's all there. Common sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Would you mind proving that? Just a few links, maybe?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Think you need to be more specific

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I meant her allegation that people get called racists on a significant scale for criticising obama.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a Google is your friend,also you could probably search ats and find at least 40 members called racist for not liking Obama or not supporting his policies

www.examiner.com... from a conservative source

Barack Obama Racists Conservative Holder Reid Pelosi Millions of good Americans are becoming sick and tired of the political correctness attacks from leftist legal alien types. More voters are starting to catch hold of the hypocrisy and agree with people like actress Angie Harmon. She rejects the idea of Hollywood elitist who call her a racist just because she disagrees with Barack Obama. “Here’s my problem with this,” Harmon said. “I’m just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama, it’s not because I’m a racist. It’s because I don’t like what he’s doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

A conservative source saying that conservatives are sick of being called racists does not prove that conservatives are being called racists. show an example of what is being railed against actually happening.

And the ATS link you gave is about anti-Obama rhetoric that DOES have a racial component. Not about anti-Obama rhetoric in general.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Would you mind proving that? Just a few links, maybe?

Dude .. seriously .. it's all over the freak'n board. I'm not going to spend hours going through all the posts here from the past 4 years that show how the O-bots get all uptight and scream 'racist' at the drop of a dime.

GHOST tried to play the race card. It doesn't fly.

ON TOPIC - Obama wouldn't support tougher prosecutions for school shooters in Chicago ... AND .. he has made statements about wanting less severe penalties for underage criminals who are 'of color' ...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join