It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does it feel knowing that your inferior?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well first off I would like to thank the Government for covering up the existance of extraterrestials

I truley do believe that the Government is covering it up for the good of not only our nation but the world. Just think about it, for over thousands of years we humans have been battling it out to show whos the top dog in the kennel correct?

Well once you put "Greys" or "Wookies" in the picture then we will feel truley pathetic and inferior and realize that all this time we've been wasting a good amount of time in competition.

But just imagine if some day aliens come by dropping bombs or w/e they do and conqueror us and enslave us.

So how would it feel knowing that your are weak and insignificent to them?

I would certainly feel awful and disgraced for my race, Wouldnt you?

[edit on 27-10-2004 by THX 1138]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i would be too happy to see some damn aliens than to be pissed about feeling lesser...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think I would handle it with pride and dignity...as my forefathers did when they were sent to the reservations! At least I hope I would!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well I would be happy to if they came with good intentions, But from what i've read about the "Grey" race they don't come with good intentions more like the opposite

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Considering the actions that the Greys are reported to have done to mankind, I wouldn't exactly say they're "superior". Perhaps technologically so, but that doesn't count for much when you estimate the value of a person. And having the most advanced tech isn't a guarantee of victory, either, as certain military events has proven.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The "aliens" were given the technology, by time traveling humans from the future.. They developed it further, and are returning it to us, as promised.
So we can develop it EVEN further.

So, I don't feel inferior.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Any group of beings that is able to be covered up by "the goverment" deserves no such feeling of inferiority. If they are truly benevolent beings, then they wouldn't need to be involved in any coverup.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138
Well once you put "Greys" or "Wookies" in the picture then we will feel truley pathetic and inferior and realize that all this time we've been wasting a good amount of time in competition.

But just imagine if some day aliens come by dropping bombs or w/e they do and conqueror us and enslave us.

They are my lab rats dogone it!
That is my philosophy regardless of their superficial intelligence. It is not the quantity of the experience in years or in IQ, it is the quality. I place the quality of my life and many human beings far above that of these pathetic cyborgs called "greys," and their "masters." Sure they have fancy machines, maybe they even stole them, but they are not superior in any way to human beings. It takes a larger scale than technology and societal "progress," to measure beings. Take general education in the United States, try passing an 8th grade test from the early 1900s even if you have a masters degree. You would fail.

By the same token, it is the quality of life that matters, and "greys," appear in all connotations to be nothing more than pathetic slaves who need us more than we need them.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman

Originally posted by THX 1138

They are my lab rats dogone it!
That is my philosophy regardless of their superficial intelligence. It is not the quantity of the experience in years or in IQ, it is the quality. I place the quality of my life and many human beings far above that of these pathetic cyborgs called "greys," and their "masters." Sure they have fancy machines, maybe they even stole them, but they are not superior in any way to human beings. It takes a larger scale than technology and societal "progress," to measure beings. Take general education in the United States, try passing an 8th grade test from the early 1900s even if you have a masters degree. You would fail.

By the same token, it is the quality of life that matters, and "greys," appear in all connotations to be nothing more than pathetic slaves who need us more than we need them.

I salute you SKIP

I couldn't have put it better myself!
Humans are far superior to Greys why do you think they have been trying for so long to be like us.
Parker

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
superiority is a opinion. (as far as which race is better based on such and such examples of yet even more opinion).

yet that being said even if they were more powerful than us I would still not feel undignified unless control was in place over me. does a bird feel less superior to a human? or an ant for that matter?

It has really boiled down to a question of how u people want to console yourselves if for some reason that race is more powerful and you know u might lose. Instead stand up and fight if u must , make peace if you can which would be better.

As far as feeling isignificant and weak, thats just pathetic, it shows that humans themselves are really the power mongers. (not that im a fan of the so called description of greys. I dont believe in aliens though, but if greys did exist as said i would hate em).

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't think I would hate a race just for being technologically superior to us. Having more sophisticated technology doesn't make you superior to those that have inferior technology - it's how you use that technology that counts.

What I wouldn't do, is provoke them into using that technology against us. Then we really would be in trouble.

I wonder what will happen when we're able to visit other civilisations in their own environments who are less technologically advanced they we are - I think history has shown, that the human race always exploits those considered to be less advanced. We should be ashamed of that sort of behaviour and shouldn't be surprised when the same happens to us.

Have you ever considered that the Governments of this world may have no choice but to deny the existence of ET as part of some sort of pact? What if ET basically told the Government "you can do this the easy way or you can do this the hard way, but either way, we're here and we'll take who or what we like and there's nothing you can do about it".

Of course, some people are already saying that a deal has been done - the Governments get new technologies and ET gets "biological materials" from the general population. If that turned out to be the case and the Government admitted it then I think all hell would break loose.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't think the US government hides anything. A government constitutes of thousands of people. Don't you think that at least one would have cracked and confessed publically by now?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good intentions, bad intentions- if all this stuff is true (alien visitations, abductions, mutilations, etc.) then I feel we have a right to know. I don't feel the Gov't. has the right to treat it's country people as little children. I'm adult enough to handle what ever gets thrown at me. I've lived through alot of crap-9/11, Vietnam War, 2 Gulf Wars, the loss of friends and family to cancer and crime. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. If someone can't handle this kind of news, we can help them. If they won't be helped... well, screw 'em.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wouldn�t feel inferior. I would be more then happy to know we were not alone even if they had the upper hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Inferior, well that's part of life & I've always known that I'm inferior in some ways to sombody. I accept the truth whatever that is, some people can't.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
technology does not make aliens superior.there is no proof your greys or reptiles exist,so stop talking as it it were facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
technology does not make aliens superior.there is no proof your greys or reptiles exist,so stop talking as it it were facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, we don't know there intentions, but I believe there here and I don't think I'll trust them for centuries. Why should they treat us like rats. Surely an advanced civilization must be a little more ethical then what they seem to be, shouldn't they?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Honestly we are not that inferior , for instance with the best tech ever could you really enslave 6,6 billion people dont think so

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is always someone better than you. I skateboard and are quite good, but I know people are better than me. I can code in PHP, I'm not that great so again, people are better than me. But I am better than other people in different ways.

Aliens might have superior technology, but if they are studying us, they might see something we do and think "icha bodaif saksdf" which translates to "I didn't think of it like that, we could do that and make our lives better".They might have fancy space ships, but they might like cherry bakewells but never knew until they tried one of ours

The translation was fake by the way (in case someone didn't notice
)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join