It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Aborted Humans End up Making Profit for Companies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not an expert where the hundreds of millions of aborted(sic) very potential human beings go after they are delivered dead.

I have been told some are just disposed of , and incinerated.

But then have read that it is a multi- billion dollar industry for those who collect the terminated potential humans tiny bodies, to use them for research and products.

It is a sensititve subject no doubt? as this would insinuate the abortion industry , encourages the increase of abortions in order to profit other living humans?

In short the more potential human beings who never make the slap on the bottom, the more dollars the mansion accumulators proftit?.

How many women are swayed to terminate life?..in order to make money for the death squads?

Imagine carrying a life , for it to end up in cosmetics.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Link to where you read this?

Otherwise, you're just lying and should be banned.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Link to where you read this?

Otherwise, you're just lying and should be banned.

^THIS or it didn't happen.

But you could have made up a much MUCH better story. You could have been the next john titor... But instead you did what you did. Next I bet you will use some blog post as evidence.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Don't you think you're being a little harsh? But, if you need confirmation that he's not just making it up, here you go: www.ncregister.com...
There are several examples of companies with a demand for that "product." I have no idea how much is used, but you wouldn't expect anyone to brag about it.

Here, have another: www.lifenews.com...
edit on 16-1-2013 by charles1952 because: add second article

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
More proof:

www.youtube.com...

I'm not trying to make jokes about abortion, I am guilty of partaking in this sin.
I believe in personal choice, and one's own suffering of the consequences and/or guilt to themselves. That is punishment enough I think.

This world is owned and conquered by the Darkside. I don't think that's up for debate.
Would anyone really put it past the wealthy to buy aborted fetuses and/or stem cells?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

But then have read that it is a multi- billion dollar industry for those who collect the terminated potential humans tiny bodies, to use them for research and products.

I will add to the chorus. Where have you read this?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I will add to the chorus. Where have you read this?

Just one site
www.wickedshepherds.com...

Another site to dwell on?
www.renewamerica.com...
edit on 16-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: links

Oh and another the list is endless ok , perhaps a thousand fold.

www.prolife.com...
edit on 16-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: added link

Here's another link to ponder
www.investigatemagazine.co.nz...
edit on 16-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: added link

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ok, here's number three: www.lifenews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I have no problem whatsoever in using something that is now dead for research that could possibly find cures for a variety of diseases.

Until we became able to grow Stem Cells by genetically manipulating other cells a DECADE of research was lost all because of some misplaced morality. The cures for everything from a variety of Cancers to M.S., Alzhiemers, AIDS, Hep C, Herpes, and many many more.

It pisses me off to no end that people cannot understand the difference between a few living cells and a Sentient Human Being. The arguement is that a fertilized egg is alive...OF COURSE IT IS! So is the carrot I am eating or the Blood Cells I donate or a Cabbage!

The reality is that living cells are just living cells and there is very little difference morally if they are plant, animal or Human. A person scratches and kills Millions of living cells just by doing it.

No one would agree that it is acceptable for a Cosmetic Company to be able to use Ground Up Fetus as a facial cream but neither is it acceptable to condem the same company for using Stem Cells to develop a Gene Theropy Cream that cures Skin Cancer. I don't care if the cells were harvested from an aborted fetus although this is no longer necessary as we can grow Stem Cells from other cells.

At least the death will have meaning.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

brie-hoffman.hubpages.com...

www.bvbl.net...

clinicquotes.com...

That's just from page 1 of Google search on the topic.

Pick them apart if you will, it doesn't change the fact that the concept exists and is mostly practiced behind closed doors, undocumented, unpublished, all to avoid this kind of public scrutiny.

edit on 16-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have no problem whatsoever in using something that is now dead for research that could possibly find cures for a variety of diseases.

Until we became able to grow Stem Cells by genetically manipulating other cells a DECADE of research was lost all because of some misplaced morality. The cures for everything from a variety of Cancers to M.S., Alzhiemers, AIDS, Hep C, Herpes, and many many more.

It pisses me off to no end that people cannot understand the difference between a few living cells and a Sentient Human Being. The arguement is that a fertilized egg is alive...OF COURSE IT IS! So is the carrot I am eating or the Blood Cells I donate or a Cabbage!

The reality is that living cells are just living cells and there is very little difference morally if they are plant, animal or Human. A person scratches and kills Millions of living cells just by doing it.

No one would agree that it is acceptable for a Cosmetic Company to be able to use Ground Up Fetus as a facial cream but neither is it acceptable to condem the same company for using Stem Cells to develop a Gene Theropy Cream that cures Skin Cancer. I don't care if the cells were harvested from an aborted fetus although this is no longer necessary as we can grow Stem Cells from other cells.

At least the death will have meaning.

Split Infinity

Do not doubt ever that evil exists.
Do not doubt ever that sociopaths are in existence.
Do not ever doubt , that death profits others, and that shareholders clap.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hardly an unbiased site but where is the "billions" and where is the "products" part of your claim?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Evil eh? If that is your definition of what is evil I would hate to see what your definition of Good is!

Evil is a person so self righteous that they cannot allow themselves to contemplate anything that may have merit because it does not fit their very narrow perception of what is reality.

These people rarely think for themselves as their entire belief system and the way and manner they make all decisions and judgements is predetermined as they have been ingrained from birth with the teachings of a variety of religions that force those who are fed these religious rules of a persons actions to never be able to see anything other than what they have been trained to see.

It is called Brainwashing.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think the billions might be the toughest part of the claim to show. The "biased site" problem? That's all in a day's work here. The Monsanto attacks come from "biased" sites, as an example. Sites with any particular interest tend to dig deeper into the areas that interest them, thereby coming up with "alternative news."

The products? That's not tough at all. From my NCR source above:

There is also ReNeuron, an English company that has applied for clinical trials in the United States. ReNeuron wants to use stem cells from aborted fetuses to treat stroke victims. In an interview with Innovaro Pharmalicensing, the managing director of ReNeuron explained where the company gets its stem cells. He said, “We access human fetal-brain material from terminated pregnancies. They’re typically about 8-to-10-week fetuses.”

There is also Neocutis, a San Francisco company, which is selling cosmetic and dermatological products that have come from aborted fetal tissue. Neocutis openly admits that its PSP (Processed Skin Cell Proteins) products are derived from the cells of an electively aborted fetus. These PSP products are being marketed to treat “around-the-eye wrinkles and puffiness, to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and provide long-lasting hydration for luminous skin.”

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
We know we are talking to evil, when it says prove these cells not born are Life.

That's what some said about the deformed, the mentally inferior(according to them), the racially deficient(according to them)..because they had the loudest voice, genocide became acceptable.

The western world imports immigrants by the millions to replace the millions upon millions of aborted Americans, Australians, British, all encouraged by who?

Those who profit by the death of the unborn.

Of course some births aborted could be justified before decency.
But how many are just , to reduce the western worlds future.
To profit the Death squads, who pose as Health Officals?
Its interesting how many defend abortion ...are alive now.

Read the above line.

Read the line.

Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Again...it has NEVER been disputed that a Fetus at any stage of development is alive...it is.

The issue is whether or not a Fetus has obtained SENTIENCE.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I was not aborted , neither were you.

Think hard about that.

edit on 16-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: compehension

edit on 16-1-2013 by OrionsWitness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dear SplitInfinity,

I would like you to note that I'm not taking a position on right or wrong in this thread. I'm only looking at whether aborted (foetuses? foetii? babies?) are sold and used in products. I certainly don't want to get on your bad list. (If you can't tell from there, I'm quivering with fear.)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

LOL!

You are too much Chuck! LOL!

I find it highly unlikely that what the topic is about is true. There maybe companies that use various cells such as stem cells that could be harvested from a aborted fetus but since Stem Cells can be easily grown now using other cells that we engineer to produce stem cells...I would think a company would not take the chance for such bad PR.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Do you understand what is done with stem cells? Do you know how the donated cells are cultured? Do you know how those cells are actually used? Or do you think that an unending stream of aborted fetuses is part of the process?

The first production step comprises a proprietary method for purification of HuCNS-SC cells from donated fetal brain tissue procured from an FDA-registered, not-for-profit agency, in compliance with Good Tissue Practice (GTP) and all other applicable state and federal regulations.

Further purification of the FACS-isolated HuCNS-SC cells is achieved through selective cell culture in a defined, serum-free medium. From one tissue source, we are able to grow billions of cells, which can be used to create cryopreserved cell banks.

xHuCNS-SC Master Cell Banks (MCBs) are cyropreserved at an early cell culture stage, and are the source of HuCNS-SC Working Cell Banks (WCBs), which are cryopreserved at later cell culture stages.

HuCNS-SC patient doses are manufactured from a Working Cell Bank (WCB). For release, the final product must once again meet a series of quality control specifications for safety, purity, identity and potency.

www.stemcellsinc.com...

There are, in fact, cell cultures which originated decades ago which are still saving lives.

You are free to have your opinions about abortion but the fact is that abortion is legal. The fact is that the use of fetal cells has saved thousands (millions) of lives. If you want to demonstrate that the use of fetal cells encourages abortions you're going to have a problem because the fact is, abortions (illegal abortions) were done long before the use of fetal cells was ever considered for anything.

The strawman of fetal cell use and research used by anti-abortion advocates is an appeal to ignorance.
edit on 1/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join