It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No human can slaughter children only the Devil worshiper.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Link #1
www.satanservice.org

Link #2
NAMMTAR JOURNAL
edit on 16-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

There you go troll.

Now if I may quote you....

Take a deep breath, read what I wrote and think... Let me go over it with you because you are just one of many people who like to read something, make up something and then argue against whatever you made up. -superhans another time being himself but not livjng by his own words as we see.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Thanks for the links. Now we know that Newtown is indeed a hub for these satanic church folk.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

(If you're a believer aren't you supposed to capitalize it?)

I'm not a believer , I'm a Belieber!!!!

Holy hell (scuse the pun) I think I just solved it! Justin Bieber did it!

EXECUTE JUSTIN BIEBER FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY NOW!!!

edit on 16/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
I have analyzed the Sandy hook situation and I have concluded that Conn must have a true devil worshiping population that will provide a willing sacrifice of their children for world government IE the one world satanic order. No human with a soul could pump multiple rounds into a child they did not even know. This situation had to be staged by not normal humans. No human conspiracy would be able to do this because if they had children themselves they would have aborted the plan. This was I think done by agents of pure evil. Their agenda was gun control in America plain and simple. They used something horrific they did themselves as a weapon against the basic right of the people for their own self defense. I say the devil did it and he used someone on Earth to do it.Who I might never know but I want them to know that they are judged. They will stand before the judgment of the lord and soon I expect.

Ooookay... Um, that sounds more than a bit... unhinged....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After researching a good number of ted gunderson's lectures...id say this needs
to be looked into a bit more closely.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

Link #1
www.satanservice.org

Link #2
NAMMTAR JOURNAL

There you go troll.

Take a deep breath, read what I wrote and think... Let me go over it with you because you are just one of many people who like to read something, make up something and then argue against whatever you made up. -superhans another time being himself but not livjng by his own words as we see.

Did you happen to read all of the first link?

The principles of the Satanic Bible, and the Satanic movement of the Church of Satan DO NOT condone: neo-nazism, racism, child sacrifice, animal sacrifice, child molestation, mandatory sex orgies, kidnapping, or illegal drugs. All of these things either consist of or are in themselves exemplatory of compulsive, irrational behavior which is not desirable for the healthy lifestyle of Satanism. Let Christians who don't know what to do with themselves out of abnormal self-denial and neurosis abuse their altar boys - we don't need them anymore!

From your source

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Don't you understand that satan is THE greatest liar?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Personally speaking I'm an atheist.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Im pretty sure that the text in that source was not written by satan nor do I give that fantasy any credence to begin with.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I have analyzed the Sandy hook situation and I have concluded that Conn must have a true Flying Spaghetti Monster worshiping population that will provide a willing sacrifice of their children for world government IE the one world Flying Spaghetti Monster order. No human with a soul could pump multiple rounds into a child they did not even know. This situation had to be staged by not normal humans. No human conspiracy would be able to do this because if they had children themselves they would have aborted the plan. This was I think done by agents of pure bolognese sauce. Their agenda was gun control in America plain and simple. They used something horrific they did themselves as a weapon against the basic right of the people for their own self defense. I say the Flying Spaghetti Monster did it and he used someone on Earth to do it.Who I might never know but I want them to know that they are judged. They will stand before the judgment of the Jedi Academy and soon I expect.

Fixed for you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Damn it that explains everything! Ramen!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Bulk buy is the way to go

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Did you happen to read all of the first link?

And Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman. Neither did Paterno know about Sandusky. Sandusky just likes Young boys. Don't worry Jim'll Fix It? Who is going to admit to it. Why do a group of men alot of them fathers and grandfathers go into the woods and and pretend to offer a childlike effigy to a giant owl. C'mon where is this considered normal and healthy? If your dad had a bbq every year and him and his friends went out back after indulging on ribs and beer all day and burned the picnic table down and tossed babydolls and mannequins from children stores all while wearing robes and demanded your mom and sisters to stay inside while they did this tell me how much anticipation would you have to grow up and participate? Most wouldnt because let alone of the level secrecy it is not normal for grown men to pretend to burn up children or their likenesses in front of giant animals. So some sex majick, demon summoning, Satan worshipper has NO CREDIBILITY with me sorry. Somethjng inherent has to tell you this is wrong!

You have stories of Mamas & Papas and Laurel Canyon Ryan Oniell & them running around with known Satanists in the sixties having sex with their children and their children s friends all coked out. C'mon this isnt leave it to ozzie & harriet anymore . We know what has been going on with these people and we are just now scratching the surface.

What about Swartz's suicide and the head of MIT media lab Negroponte; yes, the CIA Negroponte's brother with his programs going on in Thailand. I have been to the Pattaya Beach area. Pedophilia is in your face. So is the marketing of children for sex and snuff.

I don't think your ignorant in a negative way. But before you take someone at face value after reading that list of published titles I think you better learn to think critically.

MANSON: Commemoration, a CD of remastered original recordings of Charles Manson speaking, singing and playing, and _SIEGE: The Collected Writings of James Mason_, plus diverse recording projects by Blood Axis and other entities, all from Storm (address above).
TEENSY WEENSY OPERATOR, P. O. Box 424762, San Francisco, CA 94142, makes playful and interesting recordings as follows:#1) "Teensy Weensy Operator" on La Brea Records: a hodge-podge of fun and scary songs recorded at home with luminaries of the SF underground scene.#2) "Adam in Eve" on Stomach Ache Records: frightening noises made with balloons.The Asylum of Satan, P O Box 40361, Central Station, Portland, OR 97240-0361. The "Gallery of Aesthetic Terrorism and Occultural Design," presents the Art of Evil, work by Diabolos Rex. Full-color, limited edition prints. Rex's work can also be seen in a recent issue of _High Society_ and on the covers of albums by Acheron.
WESSELMANIA is a mail order service for the following video productions by Larry Wessel:TAUROBOLIUM, the Tijuana Bullfight Documentary (1 hr, 48 minutes): "Real people enjoying all the thrills, spills and chills of good, clean sports. The stars, the spectators, and the hard workers behind the scenes. All this, plus a great musical score. Too bad Larry Wessel wasn't around with his camera in Rome filming the Circus Maximus." -- Anton Szandor LaVey, Church of Satan
CARNY TALK, a series of interviewswith artist Robert Williams, including "The Great Fecal Matter," "Hospital Still Borns" and "The Blow Job." 1 hr, 11 minutes.
ULTRAMEGALOPOLIS, a documentary about Los Angeles. 2 hrs, 35 minutes.SUGAR AND SPICE: cross over the gender line with Rev. Larry as he explores the fascinating world of transvestites, drag queens and transsexuals. 1 hr 59 minutes.(To obtain ordering information, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Larry Wessel, PO Box 1611, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-1611)

ANSWER ME! is a beautifully-designed magazine of hatred, anger, wit, forbidden ideas and pictures, and contains some of the best writing you'll find anywhere these days. Currently they're offering Issue #4, The Rape Issue; you can obtain Issues #1 through #3 in book form from the same address: Goad To Hell, P O Box 31009, Portland, OR 97231.

edit on 16-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: answer me! issue #4 the rape issue. really!!??

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

Link #1
www.satanservice.org

Link #2
NAMMTAR JOURNAL

There you go troll.

wow forgot about this fail train of uber Christian satan fear thread..
So how do your links in anyway say that Newtown Connecticut is a "hub" is "satanic activity".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The "church of satan" says they don't condone that sort of thing and you say they are lying. So now that we have that established, please proceed proving it for us all.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I said. I don't believe them. They have no credibility.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

In other words "I have none". If you don't believe them then you believe that they are telling lies in that link you gave us. If you are going to try and back up the OP with things, make sure its proof and not just furthering the conjecture.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Other than your avatar reminds me of a man needing a wall to help him stand up. It is apparent through the moodswings of your writing that you need help selecting links and then reading sources I provided for you to provde entertainment by drawing from you unbridled and unabridged beligerence. Like they say you can lead an a $$ to water but you cannot make him drink . Or in this case a superhans. Have you had your vodka yet? Kind of esrly for you isnt it?

It isnt just here where your mad visionless driving has tried to derail a thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There is much more information saying they do than they don't. Ever read the Black Dahlia files by Elmore Leonard? Ted Gunderson is another great example. How about yhe Laurel Canyon Exposed?

They clearly advertise selling the works of Manson. ANSWER ME! ISSUE #4 TITLED THE RAPE ISSUE. Just a running gag I am sure amongst dark comedian s. I l.......am.......sure....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I didnt know Christians feared Satan hence his need to overcompensate his insecurities. Boohoo I am Satan and nobody is scared of me. I must create me some mayhem....soon as I shake this chains...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join