It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to attract women?Find everything here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My first requirement is that you have a sense of humor, and a good one. Then confidence, then just be yourself. The quickest way to turn me off is to try to impress me.

But I give a man a simple test, and most don't pass...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I hate to break it to you, but he's right. It's fun to see someone who has never spent a hour reading the material or going out in the field to prove or disprove any of these methods come here and tell guys not to listen to it.

I'm a woman, if you pulled this crap on me I'd laugh in your face and tell you to get stuffed. I'm not a game, I'm a person and I expect to be treated like one.

Just google PUA lairs.

No thanks, as I have a vagina I feel I know a bit more about women in general. We are not all alike and if you approach us that way you will strike out. Granted I've been married for 8 years now, but I still get hit on and I will say, I don't automatically think less of someone because they compliment me. I will think less of a man if he says a cheesy line or comes on way too strong, but some women like that kind of thing though. It's not me. My husband told me he liked my hair when we first met, I didn't think any less of him for that. I don't think all men are the same so why do you not give me the same respect?
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Attracting women is a big waste of time. Because you go out of your way to basically kiss her behind. No matter what context you wanna take that in it's true. Just to find out that she can't commit and while you been in jail for 14 days shes been getting it on with a not yet in out of the closet homosexual.

So the lesson learned here is that if they like you let them come to you other wise don't waste your time. Unless your happy ofcourse being in and out of relationsh*ts.

If your happy with that you then have to ask yourself years later when your like 40 and you wanna go to applebees Who you gonna go with? Who wants to go to applebees by themselves?

Yes I went luke wilson(Old school) Dane cook (vicious circle) and Vince vaughn(couples retreat) on this one.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

And you must ask: Do I even want to go to Applebee's?

Ewwwww

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

And you must ask: Do I even want to go to Applebee's?

Ewwwww

Point being why waste your time with stuff that's going no where just to find out later on in life when your alone that all that sleeping around was b/s. Now you want someone to share your life with and theres no one cause you burnt up all your bridges by being a dumb a**.

Just saying I want someone to share the world with why anyone would not want that blows my mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was just making a joke. I got where you were coming from.

This is one of those "master the art of seduction" threads. I generally find them rather pathetic. If you are a decent person you don't need games to find someone.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Actually I believe that if women think that the right man is gonna accept them on their worst days and then that guy deserves her on her best because of it.

Why not treat them with the same expectations. If I know she likes beards I will shave. If it doesn't turn her away then its beard time at the minimum a goatee.

And vice verse if she doesn't like beards. Point being I'm gonna test her cause I wanna know if not only can I be myself around her cause if not shes no good. But it's good to meet her half way with what she wants to you know.

Either way I'm after the best. But I guess Mrs.Right doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm not the kind to test people. If I don't like the results I get in normal day to day life I just walk away. I've always been pretty firm about what I won't tolerate though so it's not hard to know where one stands with me.

This is gonna sound rather mean, but I think the crux of the matter with regards to the op is this: People value themselves too high and shoot for what they can't get. Then they get mad and hold it against the other person when they get rejected. Now, I'm not saying that's you, just generally talking about the OP.
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I generally take what I can get. Used up bar slu*

Why not test people if you came into some money and you knew their was a county of whor*s in the area wouldnt you wanna spend it up and live white trash to see if their still standin their?
edit on 2-1-2013 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I've been married for 8 years now, so I'm doing ok lol. I personally never had a problem finding a date even though I'm a rather ugly woman. My dates were never ugly though. Maybe I've got a lot of mojo or something.

Why not test people if you came into some money and you knew their was a county of whor*s in the area wouldnt you wanna spend it up and live white trash to see if their still standin their?

Na, just don't spend your money on a woman if you aren't sure about her. That would be my call anyway.
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yeah I ain't into the whole mojo thing. I don't like smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like Austin Power's style. You know, he was ugly but he got all the chicks anyway?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yeah! But it doesn't work that way in the real world.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
reply to post by antonia

Yeah! But it doesn't work that way in the real world.

Must work for me. I'm ugly and I got good looking dates anyway.

Meh, I'm just having some fun now. Don't mind me.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
One of the things that attracts women the most is scent. It catches the attention and sends a subtle, yet powerful message. Don't over do it though.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just wear your bank statement around your neck... that will determine if you are date worthy.

Ive been married forever but dated a hell of a lot in HS and college.. I am one of those women who are visual and physical. Some of us actually HATE being coddled and pandered to for some booty and are repulsed by manipulation ... and see it a mile away. Some of us will feel like eviscerating you for it too. You need to at the very least look like you give a damn about your body, health, and appearance.Even if you have a congenital or genetic illness.. Im good with that if you try to take care of yourself. A butt like 2 rump roasts in the back of your pants is nice too. After my initial reaction of GROSS.. or HMMM... then the other game crap can commence. Make NO mistake.. its all a game out of most. I think women of any type are SICK of bs and pick up nonsense and a guy who does the "good behavior" thing. The little list in the OP.. well, if you need a guide book, youre doing it wrong. Be your damned self ( as in your personality and likes.. and how you maneuver in a relationship) and see what you land. You cant change yourself, really. When you date a long time you change.. but its more like a compromise if you two are reasonably serious and sane. Be who you are inside.. because a women will turn vicious when we see we have been deceived. If you pretend to be a caring guy and appeal to what a woman wants to "get" her.. then lead her on and eventually revert to yourself which you misrepresented... which you WILL... well... this is what the show "Wives with Knives" is all about.

However, if you are looking for some strange its real real easy. Go to a bar and ask every woman there if they want to sleep with you.. after many slaps, drinks in the face, and etc.. you WILL find a drunk desperate soul. The odds are with you.. no guide book needed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'm a woman, if you pulled this crap on me I'd laugh in your face and tell you to get stuffed. I'm not a game, I'm a person and I expect to be treated like one.

Yea, I noticed when you referred to the OP has honey.

BTW, what crap pulling are you talking about here? This isn't about cheesy lines and with your reluctance to see how effective it is, you would be blindsided by it and not even realize it. It's the woman who laugh and say "This is awesome! thanks guys for a little peek inside the male circuit" are the ones who would be "on to" anything.

Nothing said here has been disrespectful to women. So far, in summary, it's about changing behavior

No thanks, as I have a vagina I feel I know a bit more about women in general. We are not all alike and if you approach us that way you will strike out.

You're right. Everyone is different, but what "approach" are we talking about? The only approach is the mind set. How about knowing how to read body language? Would you consider that to be an approach too? Granted, lots of these guys take it to the extreme which becomes more of an insatiable challenge but following a handful of simple and interesting concepts is effective and has been proven to work.

I don't think all men are the same so why do you not give me the same respect?

This is where I think women make the distinction that "games" and "player" are synonymous greasy grease ball stuff. While it can, it doesn't have to be. It's just to what level of integrity you take it.
edit on 2-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by FlySolo

IN regards to your last statement, you are both right.

if you compliment a woman right away, it comes off as a pick up line. I think Antonia is thinking more of the relationship stage. Where if you two do connect and go on more than one date, then yea, you need to compliment her when it gets deeper.

Righto. I think compliments mean more to women with someone they like. There also has to be a mutual attraction I believe. They mean so much more then.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yea, there's a word for that too in the community. It's called the # test.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by antonia

This is where I think women make the distinction that "games" and "player" are synonymous greasy grease ball stuff. While it can, it doesn't have to be. It's just to what level of integrity you take it.
edit on 2-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Play on player. I think it's fine as long as you are honest. That's the key term here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join