It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot and Hanuman are the same.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

HANUMAN

Hanuman is the son of Vayu, a member of a race of extra-dimensional beings who were worshipped as gods by the ancient Vedic and Hindu Empires. Unlike the more humanoid members of the Hindu gods, Hanuman was born with inherent primate features including a tail as well as exceptional skills in speed and agility. Renowned for his powers, Hanuman became the leader of the monkey-god armies of Nirvana ruled by King Sugriva, the son of Indra the thunder-god. The armies of monkey-gods were Nirvana's first line of defense against the Rakshasas, the foremost enemies of the gods. When the Rakshasas finally laid siege to Nirvana, Agni the fire-god, brother of Vayu, spirited Hanuman off to safety. The Rakshasas eventually claimed the island of Lanka on earth as well, driving the monkey-gods into exile.

Hanuman Statistics :-

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 310 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Bigfoot

Bigfoot is described in reports as a large hairy ape-like creature, in a range of 6–10 feet (2–3 m) tall, weighing in excess of 500 pounds (230 kg), and covered in dark brown or dark reddish hair. Purported witnesses have described large eyes, a pronounced brow ridge, and a large, low-set forehead; the top of the head has been described as rounded and crested, similar to the sagittal crest of the male gorilla. Bigfoot is commonly reported to have a strong, unpleasant smell by those who claim to have encountered it. The enormous footprints for which it is named have been as large as 24 inches (60 cm) long and 8 inches (20 cm) wide. While most casts have five toes — like all known apes — some casts of alleged Bigfoot tracks have had numbers ranging from two to six. Some have also contained claw marks, making it likely that a portion came from known animals such as bears, which have five toes and claws.Proponents claim that Bigfoot is omnivorous and mainly nocturnal.

What do you think?Both are pretty similar to each other. Bigfoot has been seen by far too many people to be a hoax.There seems to be a very close similarity between the Hindu God Hanuman and the creature Bigfoot.

Pictures/description from 1,2,3
edit on 31-12-2012 by svmpua because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
hanuman always reminded me more of goku than bigfoot

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think they are different. I grew up with a few Cambodian friends that grew up with the Hanuman folklore. They claim in no way is it the same as bigfoot.
Hanuman to them was like a warrior....(they actually believe he existed) with no evidence of course... But I believe he had something to do with the Angkor Wat empire.
And bigfoot to us is just some mystical creature that we cannot prove exists... Yet at least.

I can see how you can make an arguement out of it though. Hell, maybe they are the same!?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't think they're the same at all. I actually believe that Sasquatch could really exist. And that the Hanuman is an obvious made up character that is impossible to have ever existed at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Not same. One is just a myth and definately poo poo.

If BF exists then its existence is not in our dimension but in someway visits either by design or by accident. Can dimos overlap sometimes and does this also account for other things people see like shadow people, so called ghosts etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

www.mid-americabigfoot.com...

its looking like its possible its a done deal, although still waiting
for information to come out

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Dude I am myself a Hindu.And I get to hear stories of Hanuman and Ramayana everyday from my grandma.

I am not trying to prove that Hanuman and Bigfoot are one and the same.The title was just for the catch.

However we have to understand that both Hanuman and Bigfoot are deeply mysterious creature.
Regarding Hanuman's existence I would like to point out that he exists 100 % .Even his foot prints have been found in Srilanka(which are similar to Bigfoot).I do not think that they are the same but I do think that both Hanuman and Bigfoot have some close relationship in terms of physical appearance

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by resoe26

Dude I am myself a Hindu.And I get to hear stories of Hanuman and Ramayana everyday from my grandma.

I am not trying to prove that Hanuman and Bigfoot are one and the same.The title was just for the catch.

However we have to understand that both Hanuman and Bigfoot are deeply mysterious creature.
Regarding Hanuman's existence I would like to point out that he exists 100 % .Even his foot prints have been found in Srilanka(which are similar to Bigfoot).I do not think that they are the same but I do think that both Hanuman and Bigfoot have some close relationship in terms of physical appearance

Hey that's dope. I have never really dug too deep into Hanuman or Bigfoot. Just the thread caught my eye because my friend wants me to give him a Hanuman tattoo soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

If you don't think they are the same, then why did you make that your title? You do know that knowingly posting false information is a bannable offense right?

As for the content of your OP. I do not believe the two are the same in any way.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by svmpua

If you don't think they are the same, then why did you make that your title? You do know that knowingly posting false information is a bannable offense right?

As for the content of your OP. I do not believe the two are the same in any way.

Hello sir.

I understand that you are the type of person who wants absolutely 'perfect' thread.Unfortunately I cannot do that.

I want to tell you that I have seen threads titled 'Obama is an alien' and 'earth is flat' etc.Now we all know that this is not true. Then why are you not attacking those threads ? Are you trying to bash out at me because I am new?

The title I have chosen is not 'false' either since there are many similarities between the two.

And regarding posting 'False Information' , you should know that most of the materials on ATS are 'speculative'.

Again I am extremely sorry that i could not provide you the kind of perfect threads you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is something more that I would like to add .These are the footprints of HANUMAN and BIGFOOT respectively.

Footprint's of Hanuman

Footprint of Bigfoot

There are similarities.
edit on 31-12-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Put me down as a believer in the beast, even with some kind of magic bestowed upon it's being. As Native American
tribesman give many valuable descriptions of interacting with this mysterious creature, who is actually part of their history. This fact alone has me pondering thoughts of just how and why the creature has been kept out of societies knowledge and data base.

Could there be evidence of a conspiracy here ? Because there does seem to be a conspiracy.

SnF

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by svmpua

Hello sir.

I understand that you are the type of person who wants absolutely 'perfect' thread.Unfortunately I cannot do that.

I want to tell you that I have seen threads titled 'Obama is an alien' and 'earth is flat' etc.Now we all know that this is not true. Then why are you not attacking those threads ? Are you trying to bash out at me because I am new?

The title I have chosen is not 'false' either since there are many similarities between the two.

And regarding posting 'False Information' , you should know that most of the materials on ATS are 'speculative'.

Again I am extremely sorry that i could not provide you the kind of perfect threads you are looking for.

And in those cases the OP believes what they are putting for a title to their threads. ATS isn't usually in the business of telling people whether their beliefs are accurate or not.
However, your title is false, you directly contradict yourself in the text i quoted. You go from your title saying they are the exact same thing, to straight out saying you don't think they are the same thing and you just put that as your title to get people to read it. That's knowingly posting false information.

Now your premise is interesting, there really isn't much meat to the idea though in that I don't personally believe you have put forth enough evidence to even suggest it. That is my opinion.

I am just giving you friendly advice in regards to your title so you may spend many years on the website without being banned. It has happened even to people who were extremely popular and long time members.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

that rock footprint next to what appears to be a wall, you seriously don't think that was carved out for publicity? How exactly would this hanuman be able to make a single footprint in solid stone?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

There are many of those foot prints one is able
to find if you look around.
My fav is the ones right next to the dino tracks
then they tool layers of rock off and right below
those about 4" they found more large human
foot prints right next to dino tracks.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Gods/Myths of Yesterday = Todays Mysteries and UFOs, etc
Awesome, it would be if Myths were absolutely true or precise..
I do believe that there is truth in them.

Man is said to have evolved from ape... Who´s to say we did not remain friends with our cousins??
The monkey-man folk that Hanuman was born to, surely fits the Yeti/Sasquatch of today.

Hanuman
Giant(at will) son of the Wind. Protector of Justice/God. Destroyer of demons.

Sasquatch
The silent giant. Guardian of nature. Protector Against evil spirits.
Some more mystery "godly" traits has been also attributed to Sas.

Peace and Love

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

We didn't evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor and took two different evolutionary paths.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The idea is that we didn't evolve from modern apes. Modern humans and the other modern apes evolved from a common ancestor that was itself, an ape. If you're gonna nail someone on a mere technicality, you might as well get all the details right yourself.
edit on 1/12/2013 by CitizenJoe because: Corrected a typo; you instead of you're.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

I think your Hanuman is entirely possible. One of the current debates in the Bigfoot community is about Florida's "Skunk Ape", which is said to be a type of Bigfoot, but, a shorter, less massive, version on the same theme.

There are a couple videos I've seen of BF, shot here in Fla., that show both types. On different videos, of course.
There is some debate as to whether the "Skunk Ape" vid was hoaxed or not, but, the video of the BF we all know and love, well, he was a very big boy. In every sense of the word.
I'm convinced he was the real deal. The "Skunk Ape" video shows what appears to be a thin female with really long arms, crossing what appears to be a flood plain, or, open marsh.

Also, Russia's Almas is said to be a form of BF, but, less massive than the ones found in the Pacific Northwest.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hey, i love hindu myths and scriptures, and also know the chinese satire about monkey by wu cheng'en very well too (i say this to demonstrate a respect for the cultures that revere hanuman etc.. also the book is even better than the tv show folks, for real!), but from your pic it's obvious those foot prints are not from a 5'8 creature (unless the person next to them for scale is about 2' 6" and there is no connection between bigfoot and hanuman whatsoever imo.
i believe squatches do quite possibly exist and can imagine scenarios that allow for there continued survival etc, but that is way removed from hindu and buddhist beliefs or legends

top topics

<<   2 >>

join