It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can take some time, please send some positive vibes to Syria... Its never easy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

(CNN) -- Russia's top diplomat and an international envoy to Syria warned Saturday that the Middle East nation's conflict is becoming more militarized and sectarian, further endangering the region.

The statements came on what may be the bloodiest day since the unrest's start 21 months ago: At least 399 people were killed Saturday, the opposition Local Coordination Committees said, the highest daily death toll the group has ever reported. The figure includes 201 people who a captured Syrian soldier said had been executed in Deir Balbah, outside of Homs, after Syrian forces won a battle there, an LCC spokesman said.

www.cnn.com...

Observed and just felt the devastation was extreme as in other parts of the world. sad EA*RTH sad. YES death is prevalent every day on this sphere but just to see this made 1 think (AGAIN) what will it take?? what type of DIVINE intervention is needed to ASSIST the CREATOR Creation of EA*RTH species mankind
because this is sickening. YES some may glance and say "well that's their problem" but in truth ITS A SAPIENS SAPIENS issue AND THATS JUST DENIAL NOT TO Acknowledge. Anyway 1 does not possess the power to FIX this issue but prays that the LORD sends help before there are none left to help due to ignorance, APPLIED??? smh

Heart and soul is with you, SYRIA

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Don't really care. A Syrian wouldn't spit on me if my head was on fire, to hell with 'em

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Don't really care. A Syrian wouldn't spit on me if my head was on fire, to hell with 'em

realistically why would it not be logical to ASSIST w/ others as best possible to provide Service to Others (here). LOOK @ this place, seriously. financial gain controls over supporting the herd so again logical it seems to do what it takes to assist EA*RTH herds genetic advancement.
@ response
if 1 didn't know u wra ummm yes 1 of those opsying their -rg would feel
understanding so carry on.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Personally, I care a great deal. I'll even be honest in saying outright, if Syria were in Central Africa or East Asia or some other region of the world that wasn't strategically important, that wouldn't be the case. I'm not going to put on phony airs of humanitarian concern when both sides of that fight are people I hope lose. I just really want to see one lose more and first.

The problem is, all roads lead to Damascus as the saying goes. Syria could be a trigger or touchstone to so many other things and on more than one level here. It's certainly something which could effect us all in different ways. I wish that whole thing could just freeze for a couple months while tensions several nations away and between simmer DOWN at the same time. Syria just interconnects to so much else.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
how responses its like everybody stand there and
now?
everybody who looks at their CREATOR Creation species peers that share the SAME planet as you, as family (no matter their genre-ethnic -demographic-racial-religious connection) you all step over there don't
WE LOVE YOU TOO...

Wheat-chaff
transmitted thanks to those of you in silence sending your energy.

NAMASTE*******

Now those standing there? just wait a second please. quick question ok:
if you cannot Love your EA*RTH family will you REALLY love your COSMIC

please send it telepathically/pending

edit on 12/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No matter what happens nothing will change. If it's not here it will be there, if its not this it will be that. I simply do not care anymore. Nothing will ever change.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
please excuse refocusing car y ne...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

but I dont care what happens. The whole world could blow up and I dont care.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

Okay.... Hearing that never made me feel better either, but it was worth a try right? Heck, lets just see how things go. I know you've lived through quite a bit too so you know things often seen worse than they actually turn out to be. Maybe it turns out that way this time too.... Always has before, hasn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Hey dude...I have lots of family who live in Syria. To hell with you, and if you think I won't spit on your face, come drive out here to Phoenix. I will spit on you and all your ancestors....you asshole.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree with you wrabbit, its just like we cant fix it though. We cant change the world, the sooner people realize this we'll all be better off

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
All 1 can say is "either way" keep HOPE in your souls. 1 KNOWS ITS NOT EASY... But if everyone loses hope the repercussions may be un thought of. Thanks as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Done.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I am in Phoenix
We can tape this for the ATS.
edit on 30-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

Thanks Luckyxfactor,
and too ALL who have and are sending your conscious energies/vibrations to that territory of EA*RTH thank you as well. It never hurts to try, does it?

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

top topics

join