It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to recover speed dial function for FireFox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I asked but because of my English ability, none of responders understood me so I have to post rephrase it again.
Now I have an extension alled Speed Dail installed in my FireFox(FF), however I still remember that I had had this function while I didn't install Speed Dail before I cleaned my FF's cache.
So how can I recover my FF's speed dail function without extra-extension installed?

BTW the extension SD seems do not provide the function of multi-dialling options in new tab opening

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you click the "new tab" (the square with a plus sign next to the tabs), you will get a screen with your most used sites.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
I asked but because of my English ability, none of responders understood me so I have to post rephrase it again.
Now I have an extension alled Speed Dail installed in my FireFox(FF), however I still remember that I had had this function while I didn't install Speed Dail before I cleaned my FF's cache.
So how can I recover my FF's speed dail function without extra-extension installed?

BTW the extension SD seems do not provide the function of multi-dialling options in new tab opening

Firefox doesn't have a "speed dial"-like extension natively.

you can, however, use the "Speed Dial" extension:
addons.mozilla.org...
edit on 24-12-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My understanding of speed dial is the ability to push a single number on a keypad and have it dial a sequence of numbers. I'm not aware of any specific plug-in that does that. However, if you install Skype, you can integrate it with your browsers giving you the ability to one-click dial phone numbers using skype. There may be other "phone" applications out there that do the same thing. Outside of telecommunications I wouldn't understand exactly what it is that your asking about. You may need to describe the exact functionality your talking about.

top topics

join