It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about Aliens (and UFOs etc.) ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Kal

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Vertu, i doubt that people are gonna take you seriously when you're laughing in every post

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You must not do that, because they want to see us in our natural behaviour, just like the others too. But I promise, once I get down there, I'll post pictures of the most spectecular buildings down there. After that, you can spread the truth, but there is no doubt, that noone will believe that.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Vertu]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
Vertu, i doubt that people are gonna take you seriously when you're laughing in every post

If anyone would take me seriously, they'd think I'm nuts, not a contactee. Therefore, I have no reason to encourage everyone to ask for evidence, proof, dead alien, etcetc.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't think you were nuts.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I wouldn't think you were nuts.

Okay, let's keep away those smileys. You take me seriously, but I'm restricted to show pics, and my communication with them can't be understood. What's next?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I bet those reptilians live underground to hide their hideous faces and horrible smell! I dare any of them to deny it!

(psst...I'm using reverse psychology to draw the ATS reptilians out...sssh, don't tell them it's a trap
)

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Of course...

As I'm sure we are:

"not ready for the knowledge"
"could not possibly comprehend"

etc. etc. etc.

And as for pics...

"it's forbidden"
"we would not show up on your primitive devices"

etc. etc. etc.

Take your pick from the grab bag of excuses that absolutely SCREAM hoax..
You may wish to research the Lacerta files if you haven't already as there are some much more creative ways of dodging such straight questions, used by the writer.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Take your pick from the grab bag of excuses that absolutely SCREAM hoax...

Don't tell me you don't beleive that Vertu is in contact with the reptilians
You're a mod...all you have to do is check the ATS registrations for anyone with the residence of "underground", or "deep caverns"...quit being so pessimistic

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Vertu, you must understand that without any solid evidence this is heresay.
And as a result there will be those on this site that will shread you for posting a lot of stuff and not backing it up. You make extaordinary claims, and that in turn does require extraordinary evidence. I will not be the one to "pee in your cornflakes" but there will be others to do just that. We can just take your word for it, but from personal experience, just taking someone's word is a trip down a shaky path at best.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't know Der Kapitan, I think it's totally normal to come on to a conspiracy sight and casually chit chat about your numerous reptilian encounters and companions.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey mpeake, you left you foil hat at the meeting the other nite. You want me to save it with mine?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With the Grey's most people say they are short and tall actually there are three types I see when I go the shorties as I call them they are a little less then 4' the taller ones that are a little over 5 and 1/2' and the tall ones that are almost 7' in height. The tallest ones are are the Elders in this group.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
> ... they want to see us in our natural behaviour ...

I'm sorry to dissapoint them, but there are no humans who have anything close to 'natural behaviour'. We behave the way we are trained to from the moment we are born. With other word, our behaviours are as artifical as their own.

Free will, free soul!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't tell me you don't beleive that Vertu is in contact with the reptilians You're a mod...all you have to do is check the ATS registrations for anyone with the residence of "underground", or "deep caverns"...quit being so pessimistic

Not sure why you thought that. I was stating that the poster is using the same old, tired excuses, that scream at hoaxing. It's a way to dodge the answers to difficult questions. I couldn't tell if you had your /sarcasm switch on or off...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Don't worry...my sarcasim switch was WAY on
I completely agree with you!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I bet those reptilians live underground to hide their hideous faces and horrible smell! I dare any of them to deny it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is nice : what is ugly -- philosophy question .

chapo answer exiged

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
Post everything you know about aliens to make everyone have a full knowledge and understanding of them. Remember only to use FACTS so a proper database can be created.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by John bull 1]

I think that seeing as how you're in contact with said Aliens, maybe you should post everything you know about them and their underground complexes.

Try not to tell us what we already know, i.e. what is already available on this site and the rest of the net, tell us something new and original.

Then provide proof.

Chapo
As you probably already know, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". But this is not the thread to discuss such things.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Great info Gazrock.......... I'm just getting into the subject a bit. I was always interested in it, but yesterday, there was a sightings report that took place during the eclipse on my local news site, then it was gone. Maybe I'm just paranoid, or maybe the sighting was proven to be something normal, so it was removed, I don't know...but it did get the conpiracy theorist in me going...

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

[edit on 29-10-2004 by CarlPhillips]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Where are you at? I saw a similar article yanked the other day (posted here too).

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm in Jersey, just outside of Trenton, not getting more specific than that online, sorry...

The story was on NJ.com, and was a Times story, but then it was no longer there...(at least the link) Page may still be there, but I didn't think to get the url, and I often clear my history....*sigh*

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

[edit on 29-10-2004 by CarlPhillips]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join