It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

A great flood was obviously here, you can see it almost anywhere you go. The grand canyon is an excellent example. Where did the water come from and where did it go doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So you are of the opinion that the Grand Canyon was formed during the Biblical flood? Can you present evidence to that effect?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The fact that intervention is so obvious in genesis, and how we got here. We have no instinctive ties to this planet, its seriously a no brainer.

So you have no independent corroboration for the events of this "history book"?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

The grand canyon and biblical flood!?!!??!

I thought he was supposed to present science against evolution not the failure of the american educational system.

It would be funny if it wasnt so amazingly pathetic.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
An observed event is not a fantasy.

Interesting. So who observed the bible being written and can attest to its accuracy? How many scientists have observed "target food"? Looking at a balloon and calling it an oval(or egg shape), is not an observed event. It is a personal interpretation of how something APPEARS to you. In reality a balloon can be a variety of shapes and sizes. You looking at it and saying its an oval because a few times you saw one that appeared like that, does not make it observed or reality based, nor does it prove anything. What you are claiming is like somebody saying that all balloons are intended to be ovals, and if they aren't it's because oval is no longer the preferred shape. It's speculation on top of speculation and self contradictory. That's what target food is. Nobody has ever observed food being "intended" for anything. What has been observed is creatures adapting perfectly to the environment they live in; not a magical concept called target food that only applies to .00001% of all species to ever exist.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

We do know that the bible does not match reality.

We know that the world is much older than the bible suggests.
We know that the myths of genesis do not reflect the order that life appeared on Earth
We also know that the events of the bible are not reflected in the archaeological record
Depends on what your talking about, the earth being created, or prepared.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Evidence of local floods and normal erosion as in the case of the Grand Canyon do not in any suggest a global flood. Just because a global flood is a total failure and has no supporting evidence tells us it did not happen.
The grand canyon TOTALLY proves there was a global flood. Thats a hell of a lot of water thats been moved. So since you just know that I'm wrong, where did the water come from and even more importantly where did it go?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

When asked before for the source of this ludicrous claim you failed. That claim is even lamer than the claim of cabbits.
That claim is corroborated by the bible, Sitchen, Pye, Von Daniken, and Target Food.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your version of it is nothing more than fantasy and a childish fantasy at that.

Put it to the test. You base target food on what you claim it says. You should walk a one to one debate. When? Time? We know the place.
Intervention is dead on, and Pye, Sitchen, Von Daniken, and the bible all agree.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If tooth is so confident then why doesn’t he take it to the debate forum? I have seen him challenged a few times yet he must not have any faith in himself which is funny because the only thing he has presented is based off of faith.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Ah I see the coward still lives. If you truly believed that you had evidence and that your target food fantasy was real you would jump at the chance to prove everyone wrong.

If you believed in your rubbish and truly believe everyone else is dishonest then you should jump at the chance to have your story judged on logic and presentation.

But you show you do not believe the crap you’re shovelling. That all you have is lies, fantasy and denial. A dishonest coward unwilling to make a stand.

I know for a fact that certain people on this thread, I'm not saying any names, have their hands in a few of the mods pockets so I'm not going to fall for the silly game of power.

Again you show the reaction of a true coward. You not only discredit those that post here with no evidence to back your accusations yet again. You also discredit members of this site that are chosen precisely because they have shown they are fair and able to judge the debate on the presentation and logic only

Your accusation is disgusting. Stop blaming others and just admit you know you have nothing but a weak childish fantasy and that is the real reason you refuse to take this to the debate forum.

Just for once be honest
Why don't you just man up for once and admitt your wrong and that you know it? I told you the only reason I'm not entering Target Food into a debate is because I allready know there are one sided people on ATS, based on the fact that I don't want to play the repeat game.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It is if the observer is a fantasist and you are the only one claiming to have observed this fantasy. A proven fantasist.

The debate forum awaits you and target food any time you choose. Till then keep your silly disproved fantasy to yourself.
Actully no I'm not. I allready posted a link where someone else too claimed that animals have it all figured out, you just weren't paying attention as usuall

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Depends on what your talking about, the earth being created, or prepared.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with my post. Another straw man argument.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The grand canyon TOTALLY proves there was a global flood. Thats a hell of a lot of water thats been moved. So since you just know that I'm wrong, where did the water come from and even more importantly where did it go?

A lot of water that has been moved? Weird wording.

The water came in the form of precipitation. It drained to the sea. That process still happens.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

So you are of the opinion that the Grand Canyon was formed during the Biblical flood? Can you present evidence to that effect?
Evidence suggests that the grand canyon was cut about 17 million years ago. This could be consistant with God preparing the planet prior to our placement.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That claim is corroborated by the bible, Sitchen, Pye, Von Daniken, and Target Food.

A book that is mainly fiction, a liar, a liar, a liar, and a delusion are no evidence at all.

I asked for evidence and you provided nothing. Forget the name dropping and provide the evidence. If you can't you'll just be considered to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why don't you just man up for once and admitt your wrong and that you know it? I told you the only reason I'm not entering Target Food into a debate is because I allready know there are one sided people on ATS, based on the fact that I don't want to play the repeat game.

Go to the debate forum. This so-called reason is clearly false.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Actully no I'm not. I allready posted a link where someone else too claimed that animals have it all figured out, you just weren't paying attention as usuall

You have not done that so please go to the debate forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Interesting. So who observed the bible being written and can attest to its accuracy? How many scientists have observed "target food"? Looking at a balloon and calling it an oval(or egg shape), is not an observed event. It is a personal interpretation of how something APPEARS to you. In reality a balloon can be a variety of shapes and sizes. You looking at it and saying its an oval because a few times you saw one that appeared like that, does not make it observed or reality based, nor does it prove anything. What you are claiming is like somebody saying that all balloons are intended to be ovals, and if they aren't it's because oval is no longer the preferred shape. It's speculation on top of speculation and self contradictory. That's what target food is. Nobody has ever observed food being "intended" for anything. What has been observed is creatures adapting perfectly to the environment they live in; not a magical concept called target food that only applies to .00001% of all species to ever exist.
The people that wrote the bible are the observers, its first hand information. Thousands upon thousands of scientists have their work listed in animals diets today. The observed patterns in these diets prove the structure for Target Food. The fact that Target Food only exists in a small percentage also proves the fact that we were all moved here.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The people that wrote the bible are the observers, its first hand information. Thousands upon thousands of scientists have their work listed in animals diets today. The observed patterns in these diets prove the structure for Target Food. The fact that Target Food only exists in a small percentage also proves the fact that we were all moved here.

You need to read the bible because that is incorrect. It even tells us who wrote the first books of the bible and it was not Adam or Eve or Noah or any of the people mentioned. in those early books.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A global flood is a hell of a lot more water so where did that come from and where did it go?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join