It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Samplers - Comic from an ATS member about NWO, conspiracies, time travel, and lucid dreaming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+165 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Greetings fellow conspirators, researchers, and CIA-shills! I've been working on an independent self-published graphic novel called Time Samplers that illustrates years of actual research in comic form - which releases today! (12/12/12). Would love to get some feedback from the community, and perhaps even ideas for future issues! Here is a quick trailer to explain the project:

The first issue is titled Escape from Jekyll Island, where our heroes - two musicians named Lex and Cal - use some modified music equipment with the help of an ex-mind control scientist to travel back in time (via lucid dreaming) to Jekyll Island, circa 1913. They crash a party including Alexander Graham Bell, Morgans, Rockefellers, and many other notable names.

The first issue touches on subjects like HAARP, mind control, V2K Microwave communication, secret societies, genetic manipulation, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars... and that's just the beginning! Already working on the next couple of issues, which dive into Skull & Bones, Project Monarch, Dignity Colony, and so much more.

Some panels from the first issue:

In addition to the comic series, I'm also working with the publisher (Paranoid American) on a series of illustrations to reflect various conspiracy theories. For example, did you know that Walt Disney made ex-Nazi scientists Haber and von Braun popular, and that Disney was a covert agent for the FBI, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover himself?

Or the more outlandish theory that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Aleister Crowley? While this one is more out there, it also represents an interesting fact that Crowley and Pierce (Barbara's mom) were in the same social circle, even if they never had an intimate relationship.

Here's a free preview of the first four pages of the first issue:

Really hope this interests some of you - it's been a labor of love for the past few years, and happy to finally share it! Available right now via Kindle and Apple iBookstore - and printed release will be in early 2013.

For more details, please check out TimeSamplers.com
edit on 12-12-2012 by scientist because: updating thumbs

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow, great work!
I really like the topics and the style

I'm definitely interested....but only Kindle and iBookstore?

Maybe I've to wait for the prints...

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After three plus years we finally get to see the genius that is "Time Samplers".

Having had a very small and behind the scenes involvement in this over the past three years this is a good day, and perfect date, to release it as well.

I hope this takes off and opens the eyes and minds of many people, the historical value of this series is worth the read all by itself, the amazing artwork and engrossing story line are an added bonus.

Congratulations scientist on a long but very well done project, your commitment never wavered.

Springer...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You've got my attention!
I'll be keeping an eye out for these gems. How long is the series?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77
I'm definitely interested....but only Kindle and iBookstore?

Ya, I share that frustration with you. Was on schedule to start sending printed copies out today too, but the printer went out of business 2 weeks ago (and kept our money). Once we find a new printer, the physical copies will be made available asap! Also, comic will be released via Nook, Kobo, Google soon - and can be read online via Graphicly.com. We will also be offering the PDF on the website soon. Working out some kinks.

Thanks so much for the interest! Means a lot to everyone involved.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
How long is the series?

The first storyarc will be 4 issues (roughly 100 pages). Currently writing the script for issue 3. Issue 2 is already in production with the artists. Without the limitations of time and money, the goal is for Time Samplers to be an ongoing series.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Congratulations, Scientist. The comic looks great - the art, the story, the presentation are tops. I'll have to wait until the Nook version, but I'll happily pay for it. I also like that you tackled some of the less known conspiracies, like Bush & Crowley, and Disney with the Nazis.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is fantastic! Caught my eye immediatley, I can't wait to see how this turns out!!!

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the support! Forgot to mention, this first issue also includes a 7-page mini comic (after the main story) about CIA Agent George Hunter White and his role in Operation Midnight Climax among other things -- notice the artichoke and bluebird

I'll be releasing the mini-comic for free next year.
edit on 12-12-2012 by scientist because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Stunning, simply stunning.

Can't wait for the print copy to come out.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Excellent artwork!

I commend you for your time and talent.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Very Cool. It's good to see that some conspiracies and actual truths' can be made in to comics for a picture to go with the text. Nicely done.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well done, lots of effort and succinctly put. S&F.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Love the The Secret Order of Zurich triangle in the circle Paranoid American logo.

Isn't it fascinating how we are all included in this shift even if its by proxy...? totally oblivious at the same time,
Guess even the elders need PR work done as well

We see all

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
any paperback copys soon?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Mr Mask was a legend on here (and a good friend):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure what happened to him, hope he's okay but the dude has real talent (just watch the video on that link above).

To the OP, these comic vid's are great way of getting across agendas and ideas without getting on the radar, Simpsons and South Park are good examples.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

yesssss cant wait.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snalesnot
any paperback copys soon?

ASAP! The printer we were working with took the money and never responded, so we need to find another printer.
Expecting to have physical copies in Jan 2013.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Mr Mask was a legend on here (and a good friend):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That project was a huge inspiration during the process of creating this comic. Kudos to Mr. Mask and everyone else involved in those.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

nice ill be ordering one

<<   2  3  4 >>

join