It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi DJ,
I hope they do return to the moon with thoughts of habitation etc.I only hope this time they do let ALL the information and images out for all to see, because they certainly didnt during the Apollo era.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

I hope they do return to the moon with thoughts of habitation etc.I only hope this time they do let ALL the information and images out for all to see, because they certainly didnt during the Apollo era.

What makes you think they didn't?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

"When Apollo 11 landed on the moon in the summer of 1969, video images streamed to Earth, first to NASA tracking stations in California and Australia, and from there via Houston to an eager television audience. This moon-landing storey is decidedly less flattering to the space agency's image--it turns out that NASA can't find the original tapes of the unprecedented event."

oh thats handy.

And what about Clementine? how many million images were taken? and weve seen 700 ish.

come on.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"When Apollo 11 landed on the moon in the summer of 1969, video images streamed to Earth, first to NASA tracking stations in California and Australia, and from there via Houston to an eager television audience. This moon-landing storey is decidedly less flattering to the space agency's image--it turns out that NASA can't find the original tapes of the unprecedented event."oh thats handy.

You miss the point. The TV images were broadcast live. You can find all of the Apollo TV transmissions in a format compatible with your TV. The original slow scan equipment probably doesn't even exist any more.

And what about Clementine? how many million images were taken? and weve seen 700 ish.

That's because you don't have the 88 cd collector's set:

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Order before midnight tonight!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

NRL was responsible for the design, manufacture, integration, and mission execution of the Clementine spacecraft for the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization. During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available.

1.8 million images captured... but the public is allowed to view 170,000 images...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

NRL was responsible for the design, manufacture, integration, and mission execution of the Clementine spacecraft for the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization. During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available.

1.8 million images captured... but the public is allowed to view 170,000 images...

Once you have viewed every single one of the 170,000 images that are freely available, you can always request the other ones. They might charge a handling fee for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So you think some guy viewed 1.8 million photographs and hand picked 170,000 for public consumption? Do you think it just might be possible that you have a naive idea of how data is processed?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey we all have hard drives mate. Why not release the lot? what are they afraid of?
somebody must have cherry picked the very small proportion of released images.Or did they just ramdomly allow a batch out without looking through them?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hey we all have hard drives mate. Why not release the lot? what are they afraid of?
somebody must have cherry picked the very small proportion of released images.Or did they just ramdomly allow a batch out without looking through them?

I repeat: do you think any human being went through every single image to select the 170,000 images in question? The standard frame rate for a motion picture is 24 frames per second. If you projected all 170,000 images as a movie film, the film would last 118 minutes. Do you think 1/24 of a second is long enough to check for things you want to keep secret? Imagine how long it would take to examine a million images. Clearly, the data processing is not done the way you seem to think it is done.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

Have you put in a formal request for all of them? Or do you just whine about it here?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ
reply to post by filosophia

NASA has already announced they plan to go back to the moon within the next 10 years, AND STAY THERE, but I suppose you all think they are going to fake that too.

I also don't think a Moon Hoax disclosure is coming, because there is nothing to disclose. But there's no way to prove that to the hoax believer.
edit on 26/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

There is a big difference between an a "Announcement" and the actual deed....
Just for fodder if I heard today that in ten years we will have free energy I for one will certainly not plan on selling my furnace for scrap.
It is an announcement and that is all it is with nothing to back it up.
I ask if anyone here knows of what amount the budget is for NASA?
This sure buys a lot of time and money no?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
We actually went to the moon. It wasn't staged. They may have staged some photos to hide what is really there. But spreading this isn't reality.

Neither is staged photos in my opinion,

If they just came clean with the photo manipulation maybe I would not be posting here?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As with all moon landing 'hoax' threads, Ill ask my question, and wait for the answer that will never come:

If we havent been to the moon, how can we reflect lazers, from earth, off of the reflective surfaces that were left behind?

I wont hold my breath for an answer.

Supposed Robotics just like Mars?

And before you say that the technology did not exist then for robotics do a Google first.

Myself I am skeptical of the whole thing simply because of the Van Allen belt and the supposed technology of that day.

I cannot see a human being getting past that belt in a ship that is not shielded whatsoever for that kind of radiation.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Myself I am skeptical of the whole thing simply because of the Van Allen belt and the supposed technology of that day.

I cannot see a human being getting past that belt in a ship that is not shielded whatsoever for that kind of radiation.

Van allen said himself that this claim is nonsense, Yes the belt contains deadly radiation but an astronaut would have to spend months in the belt for it to prove fatal.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ

Originally posted by Iwinder

Van allen said himself that this claim is nonsense, Yes the belt contains deadly radiation but an astronaut would have to spend months in the belt for it to prove fatal.

If your above statement is true then I stand corrected here on the Van Allen belt.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

In case you are unable to make it out he signed the letter
"This is a completely correct quotation from my letter. James A Van Allen"

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As per my last post I have been subjected to lots and lots of X-rays in my life time and they always blanket me in very thick and heavy lead drapes except the area to be X-rayed.

So I wonder about the boys in a capsule that is not shielded to deadly radiation whatsoever getting through there and back in one piece?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

X-rays found in space are less energetic than those used in medical x-rays. The spacecraft had more than enough shielding against them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Simulators for aircraft such as the 747 prove that aircraft do not exist and are just a hoax.

The same could be posed for the space shuttle, trains and other vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join