It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: onebigmonkey

You obviously saw something else.

Yes. I saw the Apollo smuggler Dave Scott tell a gullible audience that "We were there." It could mean that he was in Nevada. Unfortunately, Scott was not in a court of law where he could be cross-examined about his vague statements.

"You can see our tracks. We were there. It wasn't a hoax. (audience laughs)." - Dave Scott, smuggler and comedian.

I make that transfer, card stacking and name calling.

Do you have anything to offer other than propaganda techniques? The CIA would be proud of you.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Yo, Rob - they GIFs you made: was that the only two photos? showing that landscape? I was thinking about how this could be done (devil's advocate or whatever). Thanks, dude..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

I posted another one which shows this same area a couple of pages back... Copying again below:

Yet another different, distant angle (compare to the ringed pics above)

Source: www.hq.nasa.gov...

There is also a full 360-degree panorama sequence taken from the same place near Boulder 2. The rocks in the foreground of the original photo we were talking about are visible at both ends of the assembled panorama here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Gives you a good idea of how big that stage set would have had to be

(And let's not forget that they were taking photos along the way to this location from the landing site, documenting a continuous landscape. This particular spot is, if memory serves, the furthest point they went from the lunar module, almost five miles away.)

Here is the relevant part of the Apollo 17 image library. This was EVA 2 so you want magazines 137 and 138:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

EDIT: just noticed yet another photo showing Boulder 2, this time from mag 135. This was taken from the buggy as they were driving over. Boulder 2 is the big one right next to the right hand crosshairs three from the bottom: www.hq.nasa.gov...

edit on 12-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

a reply to: onebigmonkey

You obviously saw something else.

Yes. I saw the Apollo smuggler Dave Scott tell a gullible audience that "We were there." It could mean that he was in Nevada. Unfortunately, Scott was not in a court of law where he could be cross-examined about his vague statements.

"You can see our tracks. We were there. It wasn't a hoax. (audience laughs)." - Dave Scott, smuggler and comedian.

I make that transfer, card stacking and name calling.

Do you have anything to offer other than propaganda techniques? The CIA would be proud of you.

Howard Hughes & Richard Nixon are literally creeping all over, like carrion bugs, in the Apollo narratives... It's very true. Ignore my facts at your leisure. Take issue with my assertions all you like. It is what it is. Nixon's cancellation of Apollo and Space Shuttle program has kept USA in low earth orbit for 40 years. James Fletcher, a former Hughes scientist and devout Mormon, made sure to tie all the loose ends with Nixon's Apollo, from 1971-1977.

And it is very very very odd that the Soviets never attempted to copycat the Apollo 8... a very simple mission. go ahead and stick with your narratives if you that is your comfort zone. NASA has had control of the narrative for so long that it seems incredible to think that they could be hiding secrets on the moon... December 19, 1972. God Bless America.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiterJames Fletcher, a former Hughes scientist and devout Mormon, made sure to tie all the loose ends with Nixon's Apollo, from 1971-1977.

there you go again saying alot and in the end saying nothing..

so let me help you out a little bit..

wheres your proof that james fletcher tied all the loose ends with Nixon's Apollo??? got anything better than wild speculation that should belong in the skunk works at best?

if you cant even provide evidence of this you are doing nothing but pushing your own propaganda, because i see transfer, glittering generalities, testimonials, card-stacking, plain folks, name calling all in one post..
edit on 13-5-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thread needs more Nazi's and Nazi rocket salesman.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Can't get to the moon without a team of Nazi rocket salesman. That is a historical fact.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Can't get to the moon without a team of Nazi rocket salesman. That is a historical fact.

So you're no longer denying that they went to the moon, just moaning about the Nazi angle? Well that's OK because nobody disputes the input from Von Braun et al. That's a matter of historical record, just like the moon landings.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

So you're no longer denying that they went to the moon, just moaning about the Nazi angle? Well that's OK because nobody disputes the input from Von Braun et al. That's a matter of historical record, just like the moon landings.

Show me a country that has sent men outside of low earth orbit without the help of Nazis. Show me.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Show me a country that has sent men outside of low earth orbit without the help of Nazis. Show me.

Show me a country that has sent men outside of low earth orbit whose capital isn't Washington DC. Show me.

You see, when only one country has done something, then asking for examples of other countries that have done it is pretty pointless.

America used the best rocket scientists in the world. As it happens, the Nazis were pretty hot on rockets.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

As it happens, the Nazis were pretty hot on rockets.

You keep confirming the Nazi/Apollo hypothesis. I don't think you understand that you are undermining your own argument by showing a bias toward the NASA/Apollo program that can only be described as misguided patriotism. It's sad when people don't understand the dynamics of the Cold War and how Richard Nixon and Howard Hughes were guiding lights in anti-Communist propaganda... Pumpkin Papers and all... I Married a Communist... I just mention a few touch stones because you are ignorant in the topic and need some direction.

The first thing you ought to remember is that Nixon was Ike's VP for 8 years. And then you can maybe, hopefully, start to get some perspective on the 1950's and 1960's. Apollo doesn't exist in a historical vacuum, you would like it to remain like that, but, since Dave Scott and other astronauts keep coming up with new auction material, I don't think you have any reason to object to modern reviews the Apollo narratives. All you can do is sit back and watch as your mythologies get destroyed and see your hero's fall from grace... smugglers are smugglers. Dave Scott was fired for smuggling stamps on Apollo 15. It turns out he was smuggling even more gear than we originally thought.. cameras and control sticks, too.

When Dave Scott says "We were there." he didn't say "I walked on the moon." so don't confuse what he is saying with the affirmative bias, it is a self-confirming analysis to agree with Dave Scott without cross-examining his testimony. If Richard Nixon said he was not a crook then he's not a crook, ok? Get it?? He's not a crook because he said so.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

You keep confirming the Nazi/Apollo hypothesis. I don't think you understand that you are undermining your own argument by showing a bias toward the NASA/Apollo program that can only be described as misguided patriotism.

I am neither American nor German (and certainly not a Nazi!) so I don't know where patriotism comes into it!

There is no "Apollo/Nazi hypothesis", simply the undisputed fact that Wernher von Braun, a former Nazi rocket scientist, was instrumental in developing the Saturn V rocket for the US. That is not a "hypothesis", it's not a secret, it is just a fact.

Is it really so surprising that the country that employed the man regarded as "the greatest rocket scientist in history" also built the most successful rockets in history?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
So ex-Nazis were involved with the Apollo program....and....and...? Anything? Come on, just give us a hint.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

You keep confirming the Nazi/Apollo hypothesis.

Please explain, in detail, what you mean by the "Nazi/Apollo Hypothesis." We all know that there were a few Germans involved. They were spirited away by Operation Paperclip specifically because they were experts in building rockets. Why would Richard Nixon spare Nazis who were experts in building rockets if he was planning on faking the entire space program?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

OK, I'm going to guess. Nazi's are bad and evil therefore the US spent billions of dollars on a hoax...because Nazi's are bad and evil..right?

Did I mention Nazi's being bad and evil.

This post is going to get scrubbed right.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrwiffler

OK, I'm going to guess. Nazi's are bad and evil therefore the US spent billions of dollars on a hoax...because Nazi's are bad and evil..right?

No, because the Holocaust was also a hoax, right Sayanara?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

are you genuinely trying to suggest that the Nazi's or even Germans in general have extremely poor engineering skills and knowledge in engineerinh, that by just mentioning the term "Nazi" should be proof that Apollo was a hoax??

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It's the Gulf of Tonkin all over again, right DJW001?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Explain again how Richard Nixon was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Explain again how Richard Nixon was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Please explain, for the record, what was your prime motive for mentioning the Holocaust in an Apollo thread?

I think that your fellow Apollo Defenders would like to understand why you did it, so that they may fully consider disassociating themselves even further from your remarks.

Really, DJW??? Holocaust in an Apollo thread? You have surrendered the thread. That much is clear.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join