It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stronger The Darkside Is

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I don't know how to describe the women who have devastated me over the past decade....
Sadistic, reptilian brained, PTSD ongoing, bipolar, manic, neurotic, retarded, psychotic, self destructive? You name it and I've endured it at some point this past decade.

Really, 2012 and you're calling people retarded

Unless of course you're actually dating women with learning difficulties or maybe it's your personality getting in the way.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The Force is strong with these ones...

My Lightsabre just ignited spontaneously,
Nearly had my leg off!

Anyway Op I hear ya, I was dumbfounded (should've known better at my age) that my partner of 14 years with whom I have two children was hiding a monster inside her whose betrayal, unwarranted viciousness and cold heartedness was revealed in all its soul destroying glory since we split. Wolves in sheeps attire.

HELL HATH NO FURY......

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So ATS has turned in to the never ending whine fest of disappointed man who insult the whole female species thread after thread, where women by some generally accepted consensus are almost always stupid, emotionally challenged succubi that leave you "devastated" after the end of every relationship for which they are always solely and exclusively to blame.Now I have been with a huge gaping A-hole of a guy in the past, but I had enough hindsight to realize he was never getting better so I left, to later meet my beautiful loving boyfriend and future husband whom I adore.After reading some of the accounts I have to wonder, where the # do you meet this women?In strip clubs? BITCH PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21

So ATS has turned in to the never ending whine fest of disappointed man who insult the whole female species thread after thread, where women by some generally accepted consensus are almost always stupid, emotionally challenged succubi that leave you "devastated" after the end of every relationship for which they are always solely and exclusively to blame.Now I have been with a huge gaping A-hole of a guy in the past, but I had enough hindsight to realize he was never getting better so I left, to later meet my beautiful loving boyfriend and future husband whom I adore.After reading some of the accounts I have to wonder, where the # do you meet this women?In strip clubs? BITCH PLEASE.

yes lets get all the girls to rally together -there are a lot of these threads popping up right now

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I couldn't resist posting this...I find it quite suitable to this thread

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

by some generally accepted consensus are almost always stupid, emotionally challenged

i dont think anyone is saying all women are like that, im thinking for sake of conversation, people are sharing there colective storys that pertain to this guys story in hopes that he will know he is not alone in the struggle. it is interesting to see how many guys have had the same experience, probably just a coincidence though

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You've just described most of the men I've wasted my years on.
It's not just women who are good at wasting your time and making a person want to throw in the towel.
Both sexes have a gift for turning your world upside down.

Women destroy men by twisting their emotion

Men destroy women by twisting their facts

At the end of the day, both cancel each other out

Men look at it from the view of their time and money spent on women
Women look at it from the view of their energy and emotion spent on men
If one of these [time, money, energy, emotion] is out of whack, then a good chance the relationship ends.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why are so many American women so GD broken mentally and emotionally?
Why do they ALL take it out on the innocent guy who had nothing to do with their past?

And as a female I can say the SAME DAMN thing about men!

I have dated men before my fiancee who had the same issues you mentioned. They took it out on me cause some chick did them wrong. It wasn't my fault they didn't have the balls to be a man and ditch the chick. They chose to stay and some how that was my fault?! If I blamed men for the crap I've put up with I'd be one man hating woman but I am not. I have been thru hell and back with a few but I don't blame all men for it. They had issues, issues they obviously needed to deal with and many did and some I'm even friends with now. I'm happy they dealt with their issues and funny thing is they have all apologized to me for how they treated me! I still don't hate them. A few had been screwed over majorly but in all honestly they allowed it to go on for as long as they did.

Both men AND women have issues and both take it out on each other. One doesn't do it more so than the other.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Just as you think they are crazy for blaming you for their problems, well...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
Desiderius Erasmus

Faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the dark side of the Force.

When you look at the dark side, careful you must be...for the dark side looks back.
Yoda quotes

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Dude!!! Stop picking crazy chicks!!!!
Bless your heart!!! We need to talk more. Thats for sure! HAHA! Burned? Really? WTH??

First question that comes to mind is HOW LONG do you hang out with a woman before you commit to her?

Second question would be... do you not ever get "red flags" before you commit to these women?

Finally, what have you learned that you will not do again??

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Why do they ALL take it out on the innocent guy who had nothing to do with their past?

And as a female I can say the SAME DAMN thing about men!

I have dated men before my fiancee who had the same issues you mentioned. They took it out on me cause some chick did them wrong. It wasn't my fault they didn't have the balls to be a man and ditch the chick. They chose to stay and some how that was my fault?! If I blamed men for the crap I've put up with I'd be one man hating woman but I am not. I have been thru hell and back with a few but I don't blame all men for it. They had issues, issues they obviously needed to deal with and many did and some I'm even friends with now. I'm happy they dealt with their issues and funny thing is they have all apologized to me for how they treated me! I still don't hate them. A few had been screwed over majorly but in all honestly they allowed it to go on for as long as they did.

Both men AND women have issues and both take it out on each other. One doesn't do it more so than the other.

OMG... me too! lol I have dated some strange birds, I tell ya.

If they have issues.... there is a red flag.

Issues such as whining about a past relationship.. hell... whining about anything will raise the red flag for me.

Guys (some) think they can save us or fix us.... and the same for women.

If its broken.... I don't want it. lol That simple.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Been there. Even have a son, who lives with me 100%, with a batcrap crazy woman before getting divorced. Having a kid changes EVERYTHING (for some), instinct kicks in and you see the world differently. Had my kid at 22 and that's when my life changed completely. It was tough, but it gave me purpose. She still doesnt want anything to do with him and sees him two times a month. Her choice.

Anyhow, it seems like you're taking this whole hologram of our reality a bit too seriously. You truly think these crazy women are mom/wife material? Their modus operandi screams head games and dead weight that will hold you back. Focus on yourself and your achievements. No goals? Practice martial arts, strive for a black belt, become a nurse, whatever to get away from a dead weight such as that. You are your own reality. The right woman will come to you, dont seek her out.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So ATS has turned in to the never ending whine fest of disappointed man who insult the whole female species thread after thread, where women by some generally accepted consensus are almost always stupid, emotionally challenged succubi that leave you "devastated" after the end of every relationship for which they are always solely and exclusively to blame.

I was waiting for a response like this. Check the safety dear...

I have just as many female friends that have been through the same or worse, so assuming it is an exclusively male thing where we're all hating on women for their moods is jumping the gun a bit. Perhaps go back and read the posts. You may be surprised just how your eyes get opened.

Now I have been with a huge gaping A-hole of a guy in the past, but I had enough hindsight to realize he was never getting better so I left, to later meet my beautiful loving boyfriend and future husband whom I adore.After reading some of the accounts I have to wonder, where the # do you meet this women?In strip clubs? BITCH PLEASE.

So you've done the same as our OP has posted? Good. It's good to see someone smart enough to know when it is not working enough to walk away and never look back. Perhaps you could share your own wisdom rather than running people down when they come here for advice. Just a thought.
Strip clubs? Really? Try gentlemen's clubs. Some of us are a little more refined...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Without reading all the responses here - let me just tell you a couple thoughts that came to me, some realizations I have had.

First - consider what the net has shown us: There are an awful lot of screwed up people out there! It might not 'be you' - it might be simply that the world is just full of psychos and morons.

Next, I could say the same of men (am a straight female). I have no luck and seem to attract jerks and losers. There's many out there, see the above.

And - I believe one reason why I might attract these is - I am a very strong minded person, highly educated, fairly successful - I think my personality and lifestyle might draw what I call "Mama's Boys".

One issue I have had is that I get with men and they try to turn me into a "Motherly Housewife Type". Why? I am nothing like that! But - I think that my competence and strength may draw them. This could be the reason.

I've even heard sim from Gays. I live in a big Gay area and have lots of Gay friends. They have *the same* complaints, same as Straights. I'm just remembering a Bob Mould song, or a line from one of his songs, along the lines of NO you can't stand in my shadow. Something like that.

It could be - that weak people are attracted to your strengths. ?

What to do? Put the foot down. Do not allow people to take advantage of you. Even if you do care and do want to help - you have to put the foot down. And you have to parse out those who might want a sincere give and take of help from those who are just "users" and weak people. Which is not easy to do.

Change the scene in which you are looking. Look for more sane people, and / or - more "successful" for lack of a better way to say - people who have their own things going on who are maybe not so needy and crazy, and at least have something going on and have sorted some of their issues out.

And again - look at the net - there's just a whole lotta psychos out there. You also have to look out for the ones who *appear* OK and are putting up a false front.

It goes for all relationships too - romantic, friends, biz associates, any and all. You have to learn how to read people and probably change the scenes you're operating in too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Afterthought

You've just described most of the men I've wasted my years on.
It's not just women who are good at wasting your time and making a person want to throw in the towel.
Both sexes have a gift for turning your world upside down.

Women destroy men by twisting their emotion

Men destroy women by twisting their facts

At the end of the day, both cancel each other out

Men look at it from the view of their time and money spent on women
Women look at it from the view of their energy and emotion spent on men
If one of these [time, money, energy, emotion] is out of whack, then a good chance the relationship ends.

What you've stated is exactly true, but it seems as though both sexes are lacking in integrity these days.
It appears that people simply can't be honest anymore. It's easier to tell someone what they want to hear instead of being truthful. People would rather take the easy road by keeping them temporarily happy with a lie than take the hard road by telling their partner the truth and dealing with the blows then. By the time the lie receiver realizes that their partner has been telling them lies all along, they've lost all integrity and it's just not something you can get back right away. All trust is now lost.

Why are liars becoming so prevalent in society? After being with so many people who find it so easy to simply tell someone what they want to hear, how can you trust the next person you meet isn't going to be like this, too?

Then, you have the honest person who is never appreciated because people never want to hear the truth.

I'm glad I'm the honest to a fault type. I'd rather be dumped for being truthful than a slimy snake in the grass.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have to laugh.

Your father should have explained to you that all women are crazy; and that what appears to be attractive personality in the 20's and 30's turns into obvious crazy once sexual attraction fades and is replaced with bitterness and anger.

The reality is that the older women get the crazier they become... and they know it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
C'mon folks... the guy has a broken heart and being a bit bitter is not only natural, it's to be expected.

As far as crazy goes? We're all crazy in reality. Many of us don't openly acknowledge it or even realize it - but we all do stupid things. Like ladies... how many of you dated 47 different bad boys before you finally realized that bad boys aren't actually the knights in dark and mysterious armor than you once thought they were?

And how many of you who did, even now, sit around silently thinking "I had so much fun when I dated bad boys...." just before your sweet and innocent hubby walks by and blows you a kiss?

Men and women really aren't that different. It's just a matter of communications. Ladies get hurt and they tend to curl up with the Ben and Jerry's for a few days and cry it out. Men? Well we usually end up drunk, half naked, and in a holding cell with taser points still embedded in our thighs - wondering where the Hell THAT tattoo came from and not exactly sure what city or state we might actually be in.

Or have I been doing it wrong?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I go back and forth on that one heff... Maybe we aren't so different men and women... Maybe we are and women are crazy??

Funny thing is my girl thinks girls are crazy too, so we get along great.

I'm mostly kidding. I have grown to realize women may not be crazy, but dang do they not make sense to my way of thinking..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

When it comes to relationships, I rival Job from the Bible on luck.
He actually sends ME sympathy cards.

The Darkside has beaten me yet again. At this rate of failure I will never become a Jedi master.

I don't know how to describe the women who have devastated me over the past decade....
Sadistic, reptilian brained, PTSD ongoing, bipolar, manic, neurotic, retarded, psychotic, self destructive? You name it and I've endured it at some point this past decade.

Yet.... they all seem to think it's the other person's fault for THEIR erratic behaviors.

I have been mentally & emotionally bruised, beaten, knifed, gutted, burned, & scarred by women who want to break a man down, just because they can. They aren't satisfied until they drink the tears of sweet sorrow for nourishment or at the very minimum, break the guy down to a Parkinson's nerve rattling. They FEED off of the negative energy they instigate and stimulate. What the Hell is that all about?

Is it possible that David Icke was right about reptilians locking in to the lower chakras and generating negative vibrations in order to then feed off the results? It's just a strange theory, but it sure does seem to perfectly explain a lot of the abnormal behaviors in many people.

Who else is currently in, or has been in a relationship that feels like this every day?

As a divorce lawyer, aside from the profoundly depressing aspects of that career, I have to say that the insanity, in general and mostly, comes from the woman's side of the isle. Sorry women, it's true. Women cheat much more than men, are more violent than men, and lie MUCH more than men in court documents and on the witness stand. Not sure if it's just the U.S. or if this is a worldwide thing, but the media tells a huge lie when it paints a picture of men as being violent and cheaters and deadbeat fathers. Women who have been ordered to pay child support, for example, are nearly 50% more likely to be a deadbeat parent than a man who is similarly ordered.

The word they love to use in court, whether in testimony or documents filed, is "controlling". They nearly always claim the man is "controlling" in some way, and this somehow justifies their infidelity, abuse towards their spouse and/or kids, and general lack of ability to maintain a rational composure. They are NOT the innocent, soft, gentle creatures we have been taught or would like. To make it clear, I was married for 21 years to one of these psychos. I still toy with the idea of marrying again and think I've found someone "different", but time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join