It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming a Werewolf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi again fellow cryptozoologists. I already knew about the Michigan Dogman and about the Beast fo Bray Road legends. Whomever, i tough they were just normal enemies/ Bigfoot delusions/ other normal explanations. Whomever, after watching the Paranormal Witness 2.10 episode I started beveling on werewolfs/Wendigos.

According to the case, a family of three people changed to Ohio. That's when strange things happend. The wife reported to the police and the husband about yellow glowing eyes each 3 months outside the house. The husband didn't believed until himself saw the eyes. He called his friend and picked a gun. That's when he found huge human like footprints on the rooftop. So his and his friend decided to hunt for the creature. They stayed for 7 hours in the florest until they saw the animal. Whomever, it way too fast and they just could follow him. In the end, they found an extremely small cabin in the middle of the forest. The footprints gone right into it.

They tried to call whoever was inside, but they didn't received an answer. So months later the Husband discovered that who lived in the Cabin was an elder who lived isolated in the region for over 90 years. His name was Frank and very feel people knew about him.

The Husband knew Frank worked on a car workshop. So he called his friend who pursuit the creature to fix a broken wheel without raising up doubts [...] According to them, Frank had yellow -snake like eyes and strange face features. When they received the wheel, on it was written 8 strange symbols written on chalk.

Months later they received the news Frank died. They had a cop friend and one day the cop called them:

Hey guys. remember the Cabin? You have to check this out."

So they gone there... And for everyone surprise, there was NOTHING. There was no food, no water, no bed, no windows and even noting to sit on. The only thing in the house they found was a jar filled with pure silver coins next to the door and a closet. Inside the closet there was a container made of pure metal and 4 8 feet long chains made of pure steel. The chains were soo heavy they couldn't even raise them. The container's steel walls walls were full of deep scratches. Some old and other new.

In the end they knew it was impossible.. They knew werewolf weren't real. Anyway, Frank body's is buried in a cemetery's without identification.

----------

I searched alto trying to know how Old frank was able to become a Werewolf and the only thing i found it was about the American native Wolf Spirit. According to the legend, the Wolf Spirit would often contact people and give them the gift of the "Wolf shapfiting" or Skin-walkers. These people would be able to turn into a wolf anytiem they wanted,

Whomever, the Frank history matches more with the legends of the Wendigo. A men cursed to walk in the half man, half wolf form. The natives also believed Ohio to be the Wendigo original home.

Interesting not?

edit on 16-11-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bigfoot is a delusion? but werewolves they are totally plausible ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'd imagine the whole werewolf lore came about from people getting bit by rabid dogs and getting rabies....then they started acting weird, attacking people, throbbing on the ground and everything else.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Bigfoot is a delusion? but werewolves they are totally plausible ?

Ops! Grammar error. I meant: The Beast of Bray Road could have just been a lost Bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I would really like to see a video or picture of a real werewolf like the ones in fairytales
But dont think that will happen anytime soon, they must be very camera shy if there are any.
but human body mutations and illness can make a person look like one, perhaps the inspiration for the genre.

A man known as 'Wolf Boy' because of a rare condition that gives him hair all over his face will perform at a 'freak show' in the UK.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I would really like to see a video or picture of a real werewolf like the ones in fairytales
But dont think that will happen anytime soon, they must be very camera shy if there are any.
but human body mutations and illness can make a person look like one, perhaps the inspiration for the genre.

A man known as 'Wolf Boy' because of a rare condition that gives him hair all over his face will perform at a 'freak show' in the UK.

And why the hell anybody would take a camera to the forest? This is another problem too. Unless nit was a hoax, i only see people using their cellphone to record.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Lol, a "wolf" boy with human hair, human ears, human teeth, human nose, human facial structure, human eyes.

Logic!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

my point was that rare illness is the closest thing we come to a werewolf like we see in cartoons
that "wolfboy" got nothing to do with werewolfs or flying rabbits.. but its the closest thing because he have lots of hair..

Perhaps you did not read all my post, but hope you caught it now

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Sorry, my post wasnt directed at you; it was more of just a general statement

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Sorry, my post wasnt directed at you; it was more of just a general statement

Yup. I highly doubt that disease would be the origin of the Werewolf myths. After all, there was less people alive than today and the disease is extremely rare even now days (only 30 people right?)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Native American legends are similar to the old European myths about werewolves. The old make a deal with the devil and receive or take a wolf pelt that is the trigger for transformation, with a poultice sometimes needed to be rubbed on the pelt before being donned. Yea drugs could account for people back then thinking they were werewolves but what about alleged witnesses? I love how the area where modern werewolves are supposedly seen also was settled by the Europeans who had some pretty extensive lore about them as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
The Native American legends are similar to the old European myths about werewolves. The old make a deal with the devil and receive or take a wolf pelt that is the trigger for transformation, with a poultice sometimes needed to be rubbed on the pelt before being donned. Yea drugs could account for people back then thinking they were werewolves but what about alleged witnesses? I love how the area where modern werewolves are supposedly seen also was settled by the Europeans who had some pretty extensive lore about them as well.

Perhaps not a pact with the devil.... But some ancient spirit for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
wattttt

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

deal with the Devil in Native American legend eh?

actually what usually happens is they would go out on a particular lunar cycle.......take a poltice that had herbs and other ingredients in them.......rub this poltice on their naked bodies........drink or eat a prepared/special food or tea type mix, and wrap themselves in the fur in whatever fashion it was provided and wait for the change......

Had nothing to do with the devil.........

the speculation is that what ever it is in the herb poltice or the food/drink they ingest probably caused some SERIOUS hallucinations......

you were pretty close tho

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

I just watched that last night online. Really interesting episode! I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed that no one tried investigating the marks the dude put on the tire. Talk about a missed clue! Who knows what the purpose was there; a warning, a cry for help, a curse.....could have been anything, but they never checked!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I just watched that last night online. Really interesting episode! I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed that no one tried investigating the marks the dude put on the tire. Talk about a missed clue! Who knows what the purpose was there; a warning, a cry for help, a curse.....could have been anything, but they never checked!

thats what makes me think a lot of these stories are hoaxes.......

You mean a police officer went to a place like that, that actually had a dungeon and they didnt even do an investigation? A place that could have been the scene of kindappings, rapes, murders or any other sort of nefarious misdeeds, and NO ONE investigated? W clear scratchmarks and clearly made to chain someone down?

Yeah not buying it

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

thats what makes me think a lot of these stories are hoaxes.......

You mean a police officer went to a place like that, that actually had a dungeon and they didnt even do an investigation? A place that could have been the scene of kindappings, rapes, murders or any other sort of nefarious misdeeds, and NO ONE investigated? W clear scratchmarks and clearly made to chain someone down?

Yeah not buying it

Who would believe the guy was a werewolf? Well, i'm 100% sure these stories aren't hoaxes. I could find about the Dybbuk Box episode and it really intrigued me how details they added within 40 minutes of a documentary.

Btw, why did the guy living in such a small cabin with nothing in it? If he was a pedophile or a murder, then he's a ninja.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I find this interesting. It appears to me to be a skinwalker, but when I think of werewolf I think of a creature alternately entirely canine and entirely human. The mutants often seen in the movies seem to be a product of "wolf boy" up there.
I'd like to say it's hereditary or learned through benign magic, but alas, it seems only a deal with the devil could get me my black cougar form..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I remember hearing some theory that people may have ingested ergot, and freaked out.
I always enjoyed that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join