It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura'a Conspiracy Theory: Death Ray Episode

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I finally got to see the Death Ray episode. It's on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

I was surprised it showed up on youtube so quickly. This episode is definitely worth seeing. So relieved, I mean the Icke Reptilians & the Time Travel episodes were worthless IMHO.

There is so much info in the Death Ray episode, it would take too long to list it all.

Dr. Judy Wood's book "Where Did the Towers Go: Evidence of Directed Free Energy Technology on 9/11"
looks like it's worth reading. Dr. Wood's research assistant on the 9/11 material was shot.

I did not know that 1,400 cars around the Twin Towers suffered spontaneous combustion on 9/11, yet loads of paper at the scene did not burn.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I did not know these things either until I watched the episode - it truly surprised me, portraying a possible new alternative theory into the 9/11 attacks. It's by far, my favorite episode in the show's history to date.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just watched full episode on YT, very good. Cant believe that Dr Bell died just two days after Jesse spoke to him. Whistleblowers are shown little mercy from tyrants

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Just watched full episode on YT, very good. Cant believe that Dr Bell died just two days after Jesse spoke to him. Whistleblowers are shown little mercy from tyrants

Fred Bell was no doctor in any sense of the word.

His degree was from a diploma mill and he fabricated his entire career from conspiracy buzzwords.

From his website...

Dr. Fred Bell Is Offering To Personally Teach You His
Most Guarded Technologies Through This
Exclusive Members-Only Website!

Here is just a small preview of what you will discover inside of this powerful, information-packed community:

The Reality of Space & Time Travel And Exactly How It Works

The Secrets To Gravity And Non-Gravity - A Detailed Look At Advanced Propulsion Systems

The Beginning Of True Longevity: Benefit From Breakthrough Health Concepts & Tools. Learn About The Critical Importance Of Trace Minerals And How They Regulate 95% Of The Metabolic Function Of Your Body

The Incredible Power Of Super Formulation And Why Most Nutritional Supplements On The Market Are Ineffective Or Even Dangerous!

Mind-Blowing Alien Technology: An Andromedan Holographic Device That Influences Reality And Helps You To Manifest Your Desires Faster

The Sensational Pleiadean X-1 Healing Machine
The Fascinating Systems III And How To Use It To Levitate

Learn About The Amazing Power Of Form Energy And What Pyramid Structures
Can Do For Your Health, Relaxation & Well-Being

Uncovering 40+ Years of UFO, Extraterrestrial And Free Energy Coverup

Learn About Hidden Agendas And Classified Projects Of Above-Government-Organizations And How They Impact Your Life

The Shocking Effects Of ELF (Extreme Low Frequencey) And What Tools You Need To Bulletproof Your Body Against Them

Cellular and Stellar Interactivity & Galactic Conciousness

Discover The Seven Subplanes of our Reality, The Four Ethers, Your Etheric Body And Moving Into Dimensions Beyond

Chakraks & Energy Absorption And How Blood Is Transmitting Spiritual Information to the Brain

Exploring the Power of Crystals, Holographic Sound Principles And Color Therapy

Lasers and the Key to the 4th Dimension (Plus Pleiadean Systems Configuration for 4th Dimensional Transition)

Atlantis, Scalar Warefare And The Eternal Struggle Between Good And Evil

Pleiadean Communications and Healing Technologies: The Irradiator, The FireStarr Orb And The MicroStarr
But what you'll get here is much more than that -- it's a constantly updated, (at least 2-3 hours of new material every month), ever-growing resource for you and your whole family to enjoy

Here is a short overview of some of the programs you will have access to:

Let's look at what you'll receive as an Exclusive Member...

Access to this ever-growing Members-Only Private Website will include:

The Nuclear Receptor Audio Downloads $97.00
Dr. Fred Bell Exclusive Interviews $350.00
Two Explosive Dr. Bill Deagle Interviews $199.00
The Holographic Projector Program $79.95
Dr. Fred Bell's Secret Archives $147.00
The MicroStarr & FireStarr Program $47.99
Dr. Fred Bell's Exclusive Seminar Online Videos $500.00
TOTAL: $1,420.94

"Former NASA Scientist Reveals 'Forbidden Technologies' That Reverse The Rapid Aging Process And Exposes Ancient Secrets That Have Been SUPPRESSED By Above Government Organizations For Decades!"

More of his claims..

Why is Dr. Bell so important?

First off, Dr. Fred Bell has been an inventor, scientist, entrepreneur, and homeopath for over 30 years.

At age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the US government's classified project MK Ultra - that's right, age 14!

At 16 years of age Dr. Fred Bell was interned at the US Army Biological Weapons Division in Little Rock, Arkansas.

On his 17th birthday, he was transferred into the US Airforce. There he began working on highly classified projects, several involving early warning radar defense systems and the detection and tracking of extraterrestrial craft.

His early Government funded mind control research covered such topics as past life regression, and the popular remote viewing used today by the CIA and other intelligence agencies worldwide.

Dr. Fred Bell also worked at the Randolph Laboratory where he worked on:

A magnetic disintegration project later known as the Philadelphia Experiment

A high temperature fusion experiment

A bubble project later known as Cold Fusion

Shockwave experimentation that led to the classification of high altitude, ground level and underground nuclear blasts, as well as nuclear explosions over water
Dr. Bell also worked with the University of Michigan's Cyclotron doing experimentation with the bombardment of nuclear particles and their collisions involving reverse time as observed in a Wilson Cloud Chamber.

Dr. Bell also worked in the private sector with North American Aviation, Autonetic and Rocketdyne, on projects such as

Star Wars (the military version)

Laser development

Saturn rocket second stage development

The Eylass Project (a subdivision of Star Wars)

And finally the lunar lander project known as the Apollo missions.

After he left his NASA related position, he went into the private sector and consulted to over 3000 companies on topics such as:

Computer science

Biological and medical science

Environmental testing

Aircraft research and advanced propulsion technologies

And a variety of other technical realities (many projects still classified today)

Dr. Bell then left the defense sector and began studying with Himalayan Masters.

During this time he became internationally known as a contactee to a Pleiadean group of extraterrestrial humanoids whom were here to help the people on earth save themselves from their own destructive tendencies. This group comes from a star system 500 light-years from earth.

For this effort the Russian society of cosmonauts (astronauts), awarded Dr. Bell the distinguished scientific progress award.

US Air Force Colonel Wendelle Stevens (intelligence chief with more than 30 years experience in the UFO investigation field) verified the Pleiadean visits after an intensive five year study.

Seriously ATS? Death ray's, MKULTRA and Pleiadeans?

edit on 24-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I would suspect this show is Jesse's biggest source of income. And as such he is going to associate himself with anyone who can make the show prosper. ie Alex

It's hard to believe he was ever a governer of any state. Would you vote for him?

He is just another example of someone doing anything he can (job wise) to keep a paycheck comming in.
Remember Leonard Nimoy's 'In Search of"?

I consider these shows as Cheeto's for the brain. They may taste good while sitting there, they are not good for the brain. They clog the thought processes.

I don't think Jesse is grasping at anything to get money here. The show is a good idea and whether you buy into any of the conspiracies he highlights, it's still interesting. If you down his show you might as well down this website because isn't that what it's all about, our interest in conspiracy theories?

And no, I wouldn't vote for him, but I like his show. I'm in Wisconsin and I've always got a kick out of Minnesotans and their politicians. Now they have Al Franken for a US Senator

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Dr. Fred Bell's role in the "Death Ray" conspiracy episode was small. He was the one who suggested to Jesse Ventura that he might look into the Death Ray.

Which degree mill did Fred Bell graduate from?

I agree Bell's resume sounds bogus, but that doesn't mean he lied about everything.

He was clearly into New Age mumbo jumbo, but that doesn't mean ALL of his ideas were worthless.

John Hutchison is brilliant, but has no formal education in science. His discoveries have been thru his own independent tinkering. My point is that formal education is not everything.

Dr. Fred Bell is an easy target for ridicule: supposed ET contactees generally are. (I believe ETs are real.)

He may have been a calculated, hardened scammer who took advantage of the credulous.
He may have been delusional.

I would be loathed to use Bell as a source.

But I have beliefs that are out of the mainstream, so I would not dismiss ALL of Bell's ideas too quickly.

I just might trade in my tin foil hat for Bell's "titanium headgear pyramid." LOL

What if it works?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Bad acting, musical/sound effect influence, and staged shoots aside, I was impressed with the following:

- The Hutcheson visit - despite his lack of formal education and general reception here on ATS
- Dr. Judy Wood's segment: her background / expertise and explanations for 9/11 anomalies
- the death of F. Bell within 48hrs of meeting with Jesse's team

Better episode than I was honestly expecting - always enjoyed Tesla history.
edit on 11/25/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

I don't think Jesse is grasping at anything to get money here. The show is a good idea and whether you buy into any of the conspiracies he highlights, it's still interesting. If you down his show you might as well down this website because isn't that what it's all about, our interest in conspiracy theories?

You can't compare Jesse Ventura's three ring circus with ATS. I remember Ventura's episode on the 9/11 attack when he "snuck" out to the hanger at JFK with the remains of the WTC and he was stating really, really stupid rhetorical questions like "Why are the doors locked" What are they hiding?". We can come up with any number of reasonable answers from "they don't want idiots going in and stealing pieces for souveniers" to "they don't want heroin addicts using it as a drug house". Ventura can't NOT know this so it's pretty obvious he asked such questions just for theatrics.

ATS' motto is "Deny Ignorance". Ventura's motto is "feign ignorance to improve ratings".

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Why would the us need deathrays, when it has predator drones?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Watch this interview of Dr Judy Woods and tell me she has a grip on reality.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Although the technology is there, and could be used from the ground (no need for 'death rays from outta space'!) on 9/11 it was explosives that were used, not laser beams.

All the exotic ideas are just there to muddy the water, when it was just plain old explosives. Although, most people that disbelieve their version of events know this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join