It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang UFO, just seen 15 minutes ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello, I already have a post about a previous sighting very similar that was done less than a month ago about a triangle/boomerang UFO that I saw. I barely got to see the first one for 5 seconds.

15 Minutes ago, I saw a very large boomerang craft, for a good 20 seconds. It looked very close, but I followed it until it disappeared above the clouds.There were no lights, but It was a distinct, clear image. I don't have a camera capable of taking good pictures at night, which I am working on. However, It appeared almost Identical to the Hudson Valley Boomerangs of the 80's. It wasn't moving very fast at all, and seemed like it was gliding, but I think I can rule that out as this craft was obviously very big. The craft was completely silent, and was of a color that made it visible against the night sky fairly well, but was still easily seen, as my vision had adjusted after an hour and a half sitting outside watching the sky. On the bottom, there were clearly many circles, different enough from the color of the craft to make out each one. They were small, and made a pattern similar to that of the HV Boomerangs. If there is any information on what might be controlling it, I'd like to learn, even though its all speculation. Note: I had been meditating about 45 minutes before it showed up, perhaps there may be a link?

This is close to the pattern of the circles on the bottom

And This is very close to the basic shape

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So in the space of just over 2 weeks you've now seen two large boomerang UFO's moving slowly, at about the same time of the evening, over your house.

I'd suggest you get a good video camera capable of recording something more that dots of white against black, and spend every evening outside.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Timmerman421

Boomerang is the perfect shape for a space vehicle because if you ever get lost in space, boomerangs will always come back, so, no worries mate, you'll get home.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Meditate a high resolution low-light camera and see if one shows up too.

Kidding aside, if you are seeing a pattern and if you're not a nutter making this up for attention, snap some photos, will ya?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

These type of shapes are consistent with Secret USAF Military Aircraft. I highly doubt this was E.T. in nature. The U.S. Military has a host of Secret Craft that use this shape for Stealth. They also have Stealth Blimps designed in this shape.

E.T. Craft tend to either be Saucer or Bell shaped along with Giant Fold Space Craft that are Cigar Shaped or Tube Shaped as well as Large Saucer shapes.

Groom Lake as seen by Google Earth...shows a Massive Hanger in which the supposed Giant Secret Wedge Shaped Stealth Blimp which is said to use a very Advanced as well as Exotic method of propulsion. The Blimp is said to be of Ridged Construction which it would need to be to obtain the High Rate of Speed some have reported such a described craft as obtaining.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ayep, the pics or it dint happen crowd......
I hope this is a developimg pattern alright.....did i miss the part where you said where you saw it from?(roughly, not the street adress.....)
And what direction it was travelling?
its height aBOVE YOU AT A GUESS, AND COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS ONE WERE THEY FLYING SIMILAR OR EVEN OPPOSITE BEARINGS?
Oops....solly bout the caps...
what time of day / night?
any other anomaty?
were you meditating before the opther sighting?
etc etc....good hunting!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Can you say where these sightings took place please (even roughly) so we can check NOTAMs. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So you give us the original picture? I mean the uncropped one with the exif data

reply to post by Druscilla

That made my day ^^

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Forgive me, I know without pictures its just my word, but I promise I did see them. This happened in NAPLES, FL.

Now The Camera situation. Can anyone recommend a good camera that can pick up things in the sky, even if its not lit very well? my Mom has a Nikon D600, And I know its a good camera, but she is still learning, and I know nothing. Perhaps that can be used, but if someone is an expert on the D600 and can explain how to set it to pick up those conditions, I would be very grateful to learn, so that I may finally snatch a picture of this thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

don't me a be a Hemorrhoid, but that looks like a section of a neon sign..Perhaps an end to an Arrow..
Just an observation.
edit on 8-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes the D600 is as good a digital SLR as any.Just set it to A (automatic) or P (program) and it'll do everything for you apart from pressing the shutter release.Get some practice in first in both daylight and after dark and then wait for the next visit.

Chris.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
.did i miss the part where you said where you saw it from?(roughly, not the street adress.....)
And what direction it was travelling?
its height aBOVE YOU AT A GUESS, AND COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS ONE WERE THEY FLYING SIMILAR OR EVEN OPPOSITE BEARINGS?

what time of day / night?
any other anomaty?
etc etc....good hunting!

It was in Naples Florida

Its Heading was South South East, almost south

Im not sure how high the clouds were, But It was above them. Like I said It only looked low until it disappeared above the clouds, probably because of its size, which I can't speculate on either, other than it must have been very very big.

It happened at about 8 o clock at night, which would have been around the same time as the last one I saw before DST, that one happening about 845 -900 pm

This one had a very different pattern of circles than the last one, which only had 5 or 6. This sighting had perhaps 10-15.

!!! I need help with a camera, if anyone thinks a nikon d600 would work, I need help as to how !!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
Yes the D600 is as good a digital SLR as any.Just set it to A (automatic) or P (program) and it'll do everything for you apart from pressing the shutter release.Get some practice in first in both daylight and after dark and then wait for the next visit.

Chris.

Thank You very much, I have other digital cameras but they cant even pick up the stars, with any luck Ill post again next week with a picture

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

A handheld camera won't pick up the stars because they're way too faint and need a VERY long exposure.You'd have to put it on a VERY steady tripod and put it on the B setting with remote shutter release.The camera can't be moved at all during the time the shutter is open as it'll probably need an exposure time of as long as 30 seconds or more depending on other settings such as the aperture or F stop.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

You can also push your ISO up too...maybe around 1600 or 3200. It can go to 6400 (or 25600 with boost), but will probably be way to "noisy" that high.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry but meant to mention earlier than when trying to photograph the stars,they'll blur for exposures longer than about 30 seconds to 1 minute.This is normally long enough for the brighter stars,for the faint ones you need an altazimuth drive which tracks with the movement of the earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

hey, isn't that those new blimps they're testing ? The blue boomerang ones? There's a lot of weird ones in this vid but I'm looking for the one I'm talking about .It's boomerang shaped, blue and inflatable. People say that they use them for chemtrails. Anyways, this is really cool: www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, Here is what I will be using, a D5100 (not d600 sorry) With a tripod, I have 2 zoom lenses, Im not sure of the difference, but I think with the right help, it will be useful in photographing this craft if it comes back. would night vision setting be ideaL?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timmerman421
. Note: I had been meditating about 45 minutes before it showed up, perhaps there may be a link?

Up until then your story was interesting.......

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

im merely recreating the events leading up to the sighting, i don't believe theres a connection anymore than you do, im just trying to find a pattern as to why this thing seems to buzz my neighborhood so often

top topics

join