It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Some" Muslims are Celebrating Hurricane Sandy's Destruction !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is all the information I have on this right now, taken from an Act for America newsletter ( anti Muslin extremist group) The newsletter is dated Nov 1st 2012.

On 9/11, many Muslims around the world celebrated the destruction of the World Trade Center.

Today, some Muslims are celebrating the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy. While this of course is not representative of all Muslims, it is sad nonetheless. When natural disasters strike the Muslim world, America is there to help.

Here’s one example of Muslims celebrating.

A Muslim man posted the following question on a popular Islamic website:

"Should we celebrate and be happy watching the Hurricane destroy several states in the US, or should we sympathize with our fellow human beings?"

Sheik and Dr. Nasser Alomar issued a lengthy response at www.elmokhalestv.com...

Here are some excerpts from that response, translated into English:

We and Allah should be happy and we should celebrate for what has come against the prideful tyrants. America is the leader of oppression and tyranny throughout this century and it uses its money to oppress the Muslim people and Muslim nations from the far East to the far West…

Why shouldn't we celebrate when the prophet Muhammad said: "Oh Allah force your might on those who harm us."

Shouldn't we celebrate and be happy when Allah answer the prayers of the oppressed?…

The wind that is destroying America is a blessing from Allah, we should be thankful and be happy "to God belongs the order before and after; and on that day the believers shall rejoice, in the help of Allah;- Allah helps whom He will, and He is mighty, merciful.-"
Quran: AR-Room 30:4-5

This is sad that people would revel in others hardships especially in the name of religion. If this is Allah, he surely is a false god. Of course this is only the extremist view point. All Muslims do not believe like this. That said, Know your enemy. It's hard for people to differentiate between the good and extreme Muslims. It's for shame we don't have better ways at detecting the extremist before it's too late. Both types are everywhere. Don't hate them, don't stoop to their level, just watch your backs. Find some good Muslims and learn from them to help you out if you encounter any odd acting Muslims. This mainly directed to those in the destructive path of Sandy. We don't need any international incidents, the hurricane was bad enough.

Be safe, Be excellent to each other.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/2/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Its not only the muslims that wish harm to America..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thank you for the positive message. It is horrible to find joy in suffering, and I don't appreciate extremism in any form. I have Muslims in my family... They are good people....In 2012 you really have to have a healthy level of mistrust in everyone though. Stay smart, stay kind, but watch your back.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And some Muslims are offering to help.

LINK

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A wise man once said "there's a few turds in every punch bowl"....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That is one sick puppy who posted that.
I shall return in the morning as due to being in two other Muslim threads my head is about to explode!
No doubt the apologists will find some excuse for this idiot.
I guarantee on page one you will be called either a xenophobe,islamophobe or a nazi o.p.
I must be special I've been called all three tonight!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hows this for celebrating disasters on innocent people???

Japan Earthquake...
I can tell you which one absolutely disgusts me to no end...

edit on 1-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Also would like to add:

Iran...

to which the US snubbed its nose because anything Iran will ever do will be considered...."hollow" unless of course its a threat....well take those things and only those things seriously...

this anti-Muslim propaganda crap is getting old...how many times must our own BS be reflected back at us before we realize we have absolutely NO judgmental ground to stand on...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by zroth

One problem with your post, he doesn't run anything yet, nice try though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Also would like to add:

Iran...

this anti-Muslim propaganda crap is getting old...how many times must our own BS be reflected back at us before we realize we have absolutely NO judgmental ground to stand on...

That's why I worded my post as I did. No judgement, no anti Muslim propaganda. Just a warning to those in the effected areas that they may encounter people that could bother their recovery effort.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by zroth

One problem with your post, he doesn't run anything yet, nice try though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah. Treasurers don't run anything when money runs the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. That's not to say all muslims are bad. I did however personally witness muslims celebrating 9/11 disaster at a deli by my house. They were pulled out and beaten though (not by me). The store was also boycotted for a long while.

Look I know there are religious nuts on each side I just think the hate runs deeper on the muslim side because many of them interpret the koran that way.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lets not generalize all Muslims as Evil People . I had Muslim Friends and they were not evil , they were friendly .

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
same way "some" americans cheer when they drop bombs on cities like Iraq and Kabul. Same #, different pile. Ignorance is ignorance regardless of the religion, in fact I think the more fundamentalist you are of any religion the more prone you are to being an ignorant ass....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Its not just "some" Muslims, there are plenty of Americans doing the same. Natural disasters are loved by environmentalists because in their mind it validates their religious views. Now they can say "OMG DESTRUCTION!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE YOUR CAR AND EAT GMOS!!!oneone" Just like Christians would get all excited if Jesus came back.

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
A wise man once said "there's a few turds in every punch bowl"....

He could not have been very wise if every punch bowl he encountered had turds in it

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

That is so bizarre.

I had no idea people held onto that sort of animosity, but what is even more confounding is that they believe a "God" did this as payback for an attack that happened 70 years ago.

Let me get this straight, a God that has the power to stop an attack doesn't...but instead that same God just waits 70 years later to strike at a lot of people that had no direct involvement with it?

Fatman and Littleboy wasn't enough?

I really worry about where mankind is headed with this line of thinking.
We really need to grow up.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Some Muslims are compassionate people, some are not. It is like this the world over, regardless of ideology or religion.

We had a sign in our S-3 (That's Operations for you non military folk)

"Have faith in your fellow man,...but also have a plan to kill him if need be."

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Its not just "some" Muslims, there are plenty of Americans doing the same. Natural disasters are loved by environmentalists because in their mind it validates their religious views.

Yus, I concur.

It is somewhat similar to persons that want to believe it's because America is turning away from God. Same with the issues in Japan. You know, it's nothing to do with a country sitting in between two tectonic plates at all! Was my God friend, totally.

Sometimes I wish it was mandatory to live in another country for five years just to remind persons that people are people regardless of their geographic location. We were created by the same dying stars, crafted from the same molecules, and stuck on the same rock.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well not surprised that their might be Muslims who feel extremely angry and disillusioned from having their countries torn apart by an oppressor who is after their resources and land and wants to build bases and interfere with their currency and internal affiairs and uses drones and depleted uranium to murder entire families to achieve this. But still this could just be more hate stirring by propagandists, remember during war dehumanizing the 'enemy' is always used, makes it easier I guess to carry out attacks against 'barbarians'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join