It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidstones - Who will make up the 500 Million and Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Why is leave room for nature listed twice?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by flice

Because it's important.

Here:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by flice

Because that is probably the most important thing that we humans are only starting to understand... nature is our supplier of food. It needs to be abundant, it needs to be diverse.
The old tribes of America knew this and lived by it... had the Europeans not come and made a mess, they might still be around in a thriving wilderness, alas without iPads... but who really cares about that?

Balance is the universal recipe for longevity, and in this case balance does not mean 50% humans 50% nature.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones are a bit like Harry Potter.

Take them seriously only if you want to be thought a fool. But I guess as a test of human intelligence they serve a purpose?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by OratoryHeist

Yup, theres plenty of evidence for fallen civilizations. But a fallen civilization does not equate to a 'mass elimination' of souls. It could just be that the structure of the society broke down, so people went a wandering and started up a new civilization elsewhere.

Well the northern hemisphere is certainly top heavy when it come to population, so who knows, maybe that will cause the earth to flip and throw us off.
(Joking, I'm not that dense!) Or maybe the magnetic field will completely fail during a flip and we will fly off into space. You just never know.

If you asked me this during the 80's, I would have told you Global thermal nuclear war.
But now that the cold war is over, we have no chance of nuking each other.....right?

You probably just watched 'War Games' too many times!

When cornered, people can do crazy things. So never say never.

link   
What about French women?

You forgot the French women.

link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

That depends on what you mean by taking them seriously.

I think their message as such is pretty damn clear and sensible.

They point out in 10 small sentences every little thing that is wrong with us as humans. We are apparently the most advance race on the Earth, yet we are also the only race that has no concept of living in balance in our own home. How tragic and ironic is that...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

I just don't see how anyone can say it is impossible, or how anyone can disagree with the logic on the stones. They aren't saying to intentionally kill 6 billion people, they are saying, if you don't want this calamity to strike again, control your population and live in harmony with your environment. Sounds reasonable to me.

I dont disagree. I actually agree with the guidestones, they make sense. Its just a shame we have come this far before someone realised the need to 'speak up' about it.

Personally I dont see mass genocide on the menu, but then I generally believe in the greater good in people. With a few exceptions.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

We are apparently the most advance race on the Earth, yet we are also the only race that has no concept of living in balance in our own home. How tragic and ironic is that...

Actually, I would have to disagree with that. Many species of both plant and animal will totally devastate their environment if given a slight advantage. The difference is most species of plant and animal have natural predators and limitations, whereas humans have learned to overcome those limitations in many ways, and therefore we have the capability to run roughshed over the environment, but we are also cognizant enough to realize this is a problem and try to be proactive in mitigating it.

Humans are definitely a parasite on the planet, but no more so than any other dominant species, and at least a large percentage of us try to be considerate, but the more of us there are, the more of a problem we become.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well the northern hemisphere is certainly top heavy when it come to population, so who knows, maybe that will cause the earth to flip and throw us off. (Joking, I'm not that dense!)

No, only our elected leaders can be that dense.

Rep. Hank Johnson, GA-D, If we put the Marine Base on Guam, it might tip over and capsize?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Is your post supposed to be a joke?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
I'd say the 500,000,000 are going to be made up of those who are at a high enough elevation to avoid a catastrophic worldwide flood, and those who have been preparing for it for thousands of years.
Location... location... location.

I think the bible says the next cleansing is fire, not flood, the whole world cannot be flooded, not enough water, if there was enough water, it would already be flooded.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Well I can do that. And even put it on some stone slabs

So, do you worship me?

There's one born every day. As someone once said. Think! Don't be a sheeple ...

edit on 24-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

I'd say the 500,000,000 are going to be made up of those who are at a high enough elevation to avoid a catastrophic worldwide flood, and those who have been preparing for it for thousands of years.

I think the bible says the next cleansing is fire, not flood, the whole world cannot be flooded, not enough water, if there was enough water, it would already be flooded.

I don't think you should use that much logic when it comes to what the Bible says, I mean wasn't there 2 of every animal on an arc when the world was flooded?

* If it was up to me I would rather just save the lost tribes across the globe who live in balance with nature and who have not learnt to take more than what they can give back. That would also count me out but I trust those people a lot more than modern man*
edit on 24-10-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just for that I want to let the world know, **** you, i'm surviving if I want.

editedededed
edit on 24-10-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by pikestaff

I don't think you should use that much logic when it comes to what the Bible says, I mean wasn't there 2 of every animal on an arc when the world was flooded?

* If it was up to me I would rather just save the lost tribes across the globe who live in balance with nature and who have not learnt to take more than what they can give back. That would also count me out but I trust those people a lot more than modern man*
edit on 24-10-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

maybe it was a sample of dna from every animal. this world has started over a few times and some technologies left over we still dont understand...just look at the great pyramids.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

6 Million from SE Asia ? Fine with me, but not the third on the left, have mercy on us all.
And yes, I love spicy mexican food too

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My prediction about the end of the world...

An asteroid impact. How do I know? Because I swear to God I had a 10 second hologram vision of it happening and than it disappeared. During those 10 seconds I felt emptiness, I couldn't blink and as soon as it was over I was literally in the shakes for a few hours and wasn't able to sleep either. I actually prayed for the first time in my life quite seriously asking for strength. Never had anything like that happened before, and I've always been a skeptic/agnostic type of person which I still am because I honestly don't know how to explain what I saw and felt. I guess that's probably why that movie Armageddon gave me the creeps when I was younger, but creeps I mean I had a weird feeling after watching the movie that I couldn't lay my finger on.

I had this 'vision' long after I came up with the username 'TheProphetMark' so I'm not claiming to be a 'prophet' which I know I'm not but I don't know it's just weird. Must be Karma's or God's sense of humor because of my username.

I thought I might also add, an asteroid impact would be an amazing way to die.
edit on 24-10-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All those who are worried about the Guidestones should board the 'B' Ark. We can fit exactly 500 million of you on board.

Solution solved: all the gullible people removed

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

He did actually, but I still don't agree with his list.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join