It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen and had enough,...wish to leave the USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by JrDavis
reply to post by billy197300

Some change, Especially political. I don't believe could be changed by 1 person.

We're in Deep.

The mass of Americans wont stand up for whats right and march to take over. However they allow a man, born in Kenya, To usurp presidency. Create unconstitutional laws and wars that are against civil liberties...

Yet no impeachment. Americans sit at home and go "Oh what could we could?.... Nothing so lets wait it out"

Well it's bad. Honestly at this point the Americans who want to sit and watch can have America.

At least Canada marches.

Seriously??

You want to impeach Obama because you think he was born somewhere he wasn't born??

If we were going to impeach someone, we would have impeached Bush. He actually broke many, many laws in our country and in the world, yet he wasn't impeached. The extremists tried impeaching Clinton for something as petty as oral sex, yet they didn't impeach bush for causing the death of a record number of soldiers, lying to the entire country about WMD, taking us into a war against a country that wasn't even involved in 9/11, ignoring the country that WAS involved in 9/11, crashing the economy and pretty much destroying what it took 200+ years for our country to build.

....and you want to impeach Obama because you don't like him, no other reason, you just don't like him....

Do you know what "impeach" means? It doesn't mean "throw the guy I don't like out of office", it means to bring up on charges. That means there must be an actual crime (like with bush), not just some guy you don't like. Being black isn't a crime. Being a Democrat isn't a crime. ...your dislike of someone doesn't make them guilty of a crime.

I am a Champion of the constitution. Of course I know what impeach means. Has it happened yet?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I want to impeach him because he has failed to do this. Especially with NDAA that HE signed.

That is enough right there since it goes against the constitutional rights of many Americans.

Don't try to play race cards and political status. I am a libertarian and I do not see color, race, religious status, Or political status. There is many things I could say about both party's.

And to add. 9/11 was inside job. Impeaching bush was an obvious. But did that happen?
edit on 19-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As John Titor would say - The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it.

Not impeaching a president who fails to uphold the Constitution is the whole problem.

Whether you are black, white, or invisible.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think that I would enjoy life on a boat, or a remote deserted island in the South Pacific.

Otherwise I will stick it out here.

As bad as it is, it is the best there is.

At present I am again engaged in manufacturing and plan to singlehandedly bring back our manufacturing capabilities one little metal doodad at a time.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If Romney wins, I will stay here and fight alongside the working class and poor.

The Workers wil be victorious. We won't let a fascist implement his utopia. We will not be treated like dogs, and we will not wait under the table for scraps.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I guess one of the benefits of living in the US is that you are free to stay or go, as you choose.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
See you later alligator.. After while crocodile..

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
edit on 19-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by zatara

I'd stay and hash it out, but if I really needed to move then Canada, Australia, New Zealand would be my picks.

I don't think you would last long in Australia or New Zealand. Both countries are filled with people that THINK, question authority, and are pretty much in the progressive/liberal mind set.

www.nytimes.com...

Even the conservatives in Australia and New Zealand would be considered Democrats....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by zatara

I'd stay and hash it out, but if I really needed to move then Canada, Australia, New Zealand would be my picks.

I don't think you would last long in Australia or New Zealand. Both countries are filled with people that THINK, question authority, and are pretty much in the progressive/liberal mind set.

www.nytimes.com...

Even the conservatives in Australia and New Zealand would be considered Democrats....

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Leave the USA, No. get out of the line of fire, YES.

I disagree with those foolish people who said " go and don't let the door hit you on the way out" as if they now deem you are unfit to be an American. How dare they judge.

I in a few months will leave the city and go live out in the country to live Off the Grid. I want nothing to do with U.S. politics that will effect the choices I make in life. I will not be tied down to any U.S. system that will allow the government to control me. I'll own my own land, my own house, make my own electricity, use well water catch and grow my own food. I do own rental property I'll make money on sitting on my butt in the country, but for me to live, I won't have to pay anything more after the initial investments of the land, house, solar etc.

This is my way of escaping the coming doom. Why? Because at least here in the USA I have a chance to live free on my own land. I can do what I want when I want and shoot my guns, hunt, fish, party, watch TV or internet when I want. The only thing's I'll pay for is a dish internet and phone. ( I get tv shows and movies free from the internet)

I'll live my life and the rest of the world can just fade away. I may not live this way for the rest of my life but it's what i want to do for now. Actually, I'd like to build an Off the Grid community with many people, run an electric cigarette business online and an electric bike business - all away from the pressures of living in a politically correct driven society. I don't have any guarantee I can live like that in another country.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Or....would you stay, no matter what and try to contribute for making things better?

I'm pretty fed up with contributing.
I'm fed up with "contributing" to everyone who won't contribute.

I'm not running away though. All of those other countries want you to pay your own way. I think I'll just stay here and get with the program and become a useless parasite. Maybe scream about how greedy those damn taxpayers are for not giving me even more free money.

Maybe I'll whine about those evil rich people who make more than 50K a year.

Maybe I'll just get me some free cash from uncle sugar and vote for EVERYONE to sit on their asses and get free cash. Then we'll all be rich.

Right?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by billy197300

We're in Deep.

The mass of Americans wont stand up for whats right and march to take over. However they allow a man, born in Kenya, To usurp presidency. Create unconstitutional laws and wars that are against civil liberties...

. [color=gold] Yet no impeachment. Americans sit at home and go "Oh what could we could?.... Nothing so lets wait it out"

Well it's bad. Honestly at this point the Americans who want to sit and watch can have America.

At least Canada marches.

If we are ruled by the corrupt,
why were so many of us excluded from
ruling for our countless small corruptions.

A spelling error,
too many math errors,
and a plethora of other
small mistakes and collisions.

But somehow 99.9% of corporations
can keep it all in the green and above board
and it's our politicians who are to blame, over and over.

I [color=gold] disagree,
I find the politicians innocent by reason of insanity.
And the corporations guilty of destroying western culture,
and making its various peoples, nations, tribes, and tongues
into a vast volatile mass of insanity. One that can be counted on
to always "vote-the-bum's-out" so that the only one that can ever accumulate
any momentum in our society are the very corporations, and not our politicians.

I say we start reelecting everyone,
like forever,
like we repeal amendments and stuff
so they can stay in office for 16 years.

Cause if there is one thing about government.
It takes more than four years to get anything done.
What we have now is pure corporate refined insanity.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 19-10-2012 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh, sorry.
Meant to say, that's a vote for me staying.

Here.
In the states.

Well, what's left of em.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes I do wish I could leave the USA. I have some inherited property that was left to me by my Grandparents in the mountains of Panama, just outside Costa Rica. My plan was always to retire there, but as time goes on and on I continually rethink that plan and would love nothing more than to simply leave.

I expect the dollar to crash once it is no longer than world's reserve currency and I believe it will happen in my life time. Countries are cutting new deals and the Pertodollar is almost dead. It is my opinion that the dollar is basically circling the drain at this point and once it crashes and the cost of very basic needs and services skyrockets, I do not want to be anywhere near this country.

Sadly there are laws in place that prevent me from getting a passport and leaving. If I was able to get a passport I would have probably left 2 years ago. That being said, I do have a plan in place to get to Central America anyway should the need arise.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I guess one of the benefits of living in the US is that you are free to stay or go, as you choose.

Can't be anymore clear than that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If you wait to leave when things get really bad; then you have waited to long and will never get out. That's the way it works in Fascists countries and that's what we're looking at in the US of A.

However there are indications when the hammer is about to come down; That is the time to leave. I'm so glad I
don't have any kids to complicate things. My lady and I have made arrangements to leave separately by different routes and meet up in paradise. America could have been a paradise but the corporate elite have taken control and they don't see the working man as anything but chattel to be used to increase the bottom line and fight their wars for
natural resources and profit in blood.

When the war drums start beating; then is the time to split. Can you hear them? I can!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Move to a different country? No, I want to move to a different planet. It's embarrassing to be human.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
America is a waste!!! All LIES and PROPAGANDA, designed to keep it's citizens as slaves. You were born into a 'system'. Once you wake up to that fact....you can then, live the life you were created to live. Until that day, slavery is your only option.

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm just tellin' the truth.

Yes! I am American!
No! I don't live in America!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

reply to post by zatara

Moved from NH to ME. Born in Mass. Lived in NC for a bit. Then back to NH.

I actually want to move more North.

To make a long story short. Political and Worldly events are my main reason why I want to move.

I just wish I didn't move so close to the coast =[.

I would like to move to Canada, Particularly Vancouver. I don't know much about it but I heard it's diverse and real libertarian over there.

The states are not the states anymore. Even John Titor had some valid points.

I don't see anything wrong with trying to stay alive.
If you had so much as a DUI in the states YOU WOULD BE DENIED Canadian citizenship.Tho only a misdemeaner here its considered a felony there with NO statuat of limitations ie:The rime could have happened 75 years ago and it wouldn't matter.So it seems Canadian criminals are welcome like illegal Mexicans.Our damn leaders at work again.
edit on 20-10-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
The real root of the problem is technofascistology. Because they can, they will.

Find a place where there's not a lot of nosey government technology, if possible. Sure, it will come, but since life is short, you may get some reprieve from the zionist anschluss, and live in peace.

I like that word.. technofascistology. The way things are going,... the terrorist bs and all.... it seems that the powers that have control over the USA want to keep civillians on a short leash....using technology. Maybe the time will come that this leash will be (suddently) kept so short that everybody needs permission to leave.

edit on 20/10/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Look into equador. Its an amazing country and since its cheap to live there, you wont even have to work if you have some savings.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join