It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot On Trail Cam?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting.

My husband and I both watched it, and he seems to think it could be someone on a mountain bike, which would explain the speed.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well..this is what i saw,and it's not even the week-end;

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did you look for any tracks,prints, smudges in the grass/dirt?

if it was a bike you would definitely see tire marks/skid marks where the bike landed.

I don`t think it`s a bike, wouldn`t there be some light reflections from some part of the bike like the wheels spokes,reflectors on the bike?
edit on 23-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the second vid.

Your father walks in front of the bushy bush...but the object appeared to be jumping behind that bushy bush.

Hard to work out perspective tho...how high is the camera off the ground? Is it in a tree or tripod?

Can he walk EXACTLY were the object goes...perhaps running, or even doing a jumping effect? I know its a lot of mucking around, but it will help with perspective etc..

Study the clip again..the object goes behind the bushes......

Make sure the camera position is not changed please....what time was the recording again?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr

Mountain Biker.

I assume this is beside a walking trail / bike trail and not a game trail.
The something that appears in the middle of the frame looks like a helmet...there must be a ramp or a gnoll there.

The footage is clearly sped up as well to further perpetuate the idea that it is something out of the ordinary.
edit on 23-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

...or that pic could show the back end of a whitetail deer. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

this was around 8pm(prty dark this time now in canada). and the camera is about 3 feet off the ground and tied to a tree

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

seen no tracks or prints. its an area with about 2 ft tall of grass. last year in a different location we seen almost a human like footprint in the mud (was winter time) but it was like a size 8 shoe size, not big enough for a bigfoot so we didnt think much of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yep, it's sasquatch on a bike.
Love these threads.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well living in Ontarion, there ARE black bears in southern Ontario. I know, my father and brother in law hunt them every season which is now. But they are very small compared to western grizzlies or brown bears. Plus they don't walk upright. Lol Sooo... Could it be someone running in the bush (puttting bear bait) before it gets too dark? Or going to hunt bear? I know some people hunt them at night time as they are more active... or just a random pedestrian?

Who knows, just wish the video wasn't so blurry
. Would love nothing more than to believe a Bigfoot was more or less in my backyard!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's my thoughts as well

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Looks like a turkey came in for a landing and took off running to me...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why did the camera record that video all of a sudden? looks too far for a sensor.

The second video is where you showed what might have and probably happened, a second human went out there to make your video

This has too much big foot and not enough big proof

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's a off road mountain bike and the bike isn't to clear, that explains the speed and movement.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It looked like someone who is sitting on a seat of a bike, plus the bottom half of the figure is a dark color or black and the top is a much lighter color.

At one point it sort of looks like 2 wheels , one front one back.

I never see a leg behind the figure as if in running. The leg and arm in view stays in pretty much the same postion as if it was seated until it is by the tree where the body crouches down as if turning and the object gets blurred and looks wider as again it was turning to avoid the tree or follow the path it was following.

I would say mountain bike or dirt bike at the rate of speed it was traveling at and the object looked like it was wearing clothing and not hair or fur.

I would walk in front of the camera in the same location and distance to get it on video and compare the two, and check to see if there is a path or road drop off at that point.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

there are absolutely no black bears in southern ontario where im from. you have to drive atleast an hour past toronto to find black bears.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dodecahedron

the camera supposivly uses heat sensors and turns on when something passes by

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can see what some of you are saying about a bike but where is the bike?? reflectors? and who rides bike when they cant see? hopefully i figure out what it is while im hunting as my treestand is right above the camera. and if i shoot it hopefully its not someone dressed as bigfoot
they would be badly injured

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Only 10 seconds of footage? Yes, it must be a bigfoot video.

You people never cease to amaze me! You really outdid yourselves, brothers. Just when you thought blobsquatch videos could not get any worse, BAM!!! A ****tier video comes along! Bravo!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
At around the 5 second mark, when viewing in full screen, you can see the rider pass through the area I circled in red.. So I am going with mountain bike/dirt bike rider too...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricojo88
maybe a bug close up on the lens?

Maybe, but you get one little tiny flash of it again in the middle of the screen before it goes away, after it passes behind the trees. (See above.) I tend to go with the crazy bike rider theory as the most plausible. Most animals that go anywhere near that fast can't do it standing straight up.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join