It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Rage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

A US magazine cover (below) screams out the general media slant of the last two weeks: the Muslim world is burning with anti-western anger over an Islamophobic film, with hordes of violent protesters on the streets threatening us all ... but is it really?

The vast majority of protesters have been peaceful. The breaches of foreign embassies were almost all organised or fuelled by elements of the Salafist movement

Apart from attacks by radical militant groups in Libya and Afghanistan, a survey of news reports on 20 September suggested that actual protesters had killed a total of zero people. The deaths cited by media were largely protesters killed by police.

Source

I was digging through my email and found this. I don't know how reliable the information is, but it's a different take on the situation than many of us have been hearing about. Plus, we all know how much the U.S. media lies and blows things out of proportion. IS the Muslim response to this very poorly-made "movie" a non-issue, or is it really as bad as the TPTB would like us to believe?

If the link isn't clickable, just copy and paste it.
edit on 22-9-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

A US magazine cover (below) screams out the general media slant of the last two weeks: the Muslim world is burning with anti-western anger over an Islamophobic film, with hordes of violent protesters on the streets threatening us all ... but is it really?

This guy seems real enough.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

or is it really as bad as the TPTB would like us to believe?

Its all part of the final game, world war 3 where the elite get 5-6 billion people to wipe each other out.
Quote from Albert Pike.
www.henrymakow.com...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

edit on Sat Sep 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Their is way more to this than that low budget film. Watch many news sources from different countries and you'll get a better idea of how complex this situation is. Focusing on the most violent of protests and omitting important facts is fanning the flames. The Western interests would do better to let the ME alone show some real respect for the people over there. That in itself would calm much of the violence and hatred toward the west.

I thought I'd add the following. The West should stop trying to change them to a secular "democracy" and let them utilize their own resources they way they see fit. Let them live the way they want to without the interference and that would show them some real respect.
edit on 22-9-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Last Lines.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was going to post the same article.

If anyone would take the time to read it they would perhaps learn something. Like the fact the media is manipulating the masses at the behest of the government. They are setting us against each other to provoke hatred to help them get away with their wars. Just believe it friends. The religion of the people we are bombing is besides the point. It is their resources we are after.

Don't be manipulated. Learn the truth and stand up against the fascist neo-colonial agression of the US Government.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is this movie on Netflix?! I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I do not wish to insult Islam, but seriously if the religion wants to be taken seriously in the West then the moderates need to sort these idiots out, with the burning flags and mob mentality. All that shows is a lack of good education and a total disregard for human life. Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion but I blame the moderates more than the fanatics, those that truely believe in Islam need to make sure that the angry flash mobs don't happen. So waht if an Americfan made a film insulting the religion, if you truely believe in Allah then let him deal with the infadel, himself, afterall he is the only one who can judge.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How can Muslims accept insult after insult, to the point now that as of todays US court ruling pro Israeli anti Muslim ads are to be posted in NYC subways that reduce Muslims to savages? Check this, www.presstv.ir... Sad world we are living in.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
How can Muslims accept insult after insult, to the point now that as of todays US court ruling pro Israeli anti Muslim ads are to be posted in NYC subways that reduce Muslims to savages? Check this, www.presstv.ir... Sad world we are living in.

I'll believe it when I see it, Press TV is about as reliable as a chocolate fire guard.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I hope its not true, that could create serious violence.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I stopped reading the article as soon as it said islamophobic film.

I will not take anybody seriously who uses this phrase.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I'll believe it when I see it, Press TV is about as reliable as a chocolate fire guard.

Here you go...

www.csmonitor.com...

And here..

online.wsj.com...

And here...

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

It was a 14 minute clip on YouTube. From what i understand not an actual movie.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Here we go............this is appalling, I really wonder what the average NYC subway person is going to think seeing this?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I'm just new here but maybe this deserves a thread in itself?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I'm just new here but maybe this deserves a thread in itself?

It already has it's own thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

It's on Youtube, the title of the film is "Innocence of Muslims". I'd prefer not to post a link to it, but in all honesty, it's not even worth watching. It's just a crappy, poorly-made short film that doesn't have any point but to be obnoxious.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If all of us just stopped for a second and meditated on the reality of God , we may realise that God needs no man to defend "him".
We are all called to be a part of "him".
Facism is not the nature of love.
Most muslims flee to the westto escape tyranny.
Lets all know the extremists are not of God, but of ego and lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's on Youtube, the title of the film is "Innocence of Muslims". I'd prefer not to post a link to it, but in all honesty, it's not even worth watching. It's just a crappy, poorly-made short film that doesn't have any point but to be obnoxious.

Sounds like my kind of film. Thanks.

top topics

join