It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lebenan Today. I thought about the Tv series "Sliders"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As I was watching this video, for a moment I tried to envision a universe where this society would exist. I thought of sliders where they go through an multidimensional tunnel and find themselves in this world. I saw one episode where Britain ruled the entire world and another where Al Gore was president, and still another where there were so many laws about what to eat and so on. But this world actually exists here on the planet Earth. In this world only Islam exists and while they speak of peace and muslim-Christian unity, history tells a much different story. They are all upset because their prophet was not spoken kindly of or given his proper due. In their world they cannot understand the concept of free speech and the true tolerance of others opinions, even on religion. They cannot understand nor accept how anyone cannot believe as they do. So watch this video and try to imagine the entire world living like this where there is no dissent, no free speech, only one mandatory religion, and absolutely no freedom of thought whatsoever. Let e know what you think. What do you feel. And are you ready to be ruled under Islam. Because if the free world cannot understand the meaning of what it is to be free, and that they must defend that right, they will lose it piece by piece until it is gone and there is nothing left but what is shown in this video, absent the Christians and those of other faiths of course.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Hmmm.

Sounds like hell.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
oh look it's this thread again...

all these attacks on islam trending in all media outlets are telling me something.

it's time to demonize, discredit and make look some appear to be sub-human because someone is about to start dropping bombs and murdering these people on a large scale.

i'm not here to defend islam or any religion, i'm here to defend those about to get slaughtered for being labeled something.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

I guess you didn't understand the point I was attempting to make which was, there are two distinct separate and absolutely unique cultures existent on this planet. To the west, the Islamic world is completely foreign. The second part is, the west has this misguided idea that Islam would meld with them as did so many other cultures and so when they clash it is because they are so incompatible. When I watched the video, I was amazed at how normal it all seemed to the people in it, yet so alien to me.

My point was not to hate. Why is it that anytime someone has observations, dissent, or a perspective, the accusers must show up and say hate hate.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

top topics

join