It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Axl

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
MJ-12 and government cover-ups for 50 years.

Link

I feel weird about this post myself....some of the information sounds logical but some are just plain confusing........What do you guys think????

[edit on 08/10/04 by Axl]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is a lot of information in the text that could be flat true, but also some things are "bizarre"... The author, whoever he is, makes a lot of references to Moore, but didn't even spoke of Doty... Also, it seems that that text was published (or at least written) some time in 1987... That's a long time ago!

I kept a copy of the text for later reviewing. It is interesting anyway, but I would like to know more about the author. Anybody could have been writing that, to be honest...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WOW, that link is a mouthfull! Sounds like 100 threads condensed into one post. I hope an experienced member takes a good look at it and can respond. BUT, I see a lot of issues to respond to. Some maybe true, some not. Cows blood usuable in humans in a catastrophe? I thought pigs were more compatible?

Where did this link come from?

I agree with SpookyVince, it would be nice to know more about the author.

Axl

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
this guy must have something to do with the government so that's why he couldn't have revealed his identity......or maybe he is afraid the government might find out about this and do something to him....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axl
this guy must have something to do with the government so that's why he couldn't have revealed his identity......or maybe he is afraid the government might find out about this and do something to him....

Or, he might just be a fraud trying to pull one over on everyone. Think about it; if someone comes out making claims like these, without any proof other than heresay, I'm left to wonder what's true and what's not. Granted, he might tie some events together, but a good storyteller can do that. All it takes is a little imagination.

If you want my opinion, I think he's just making up a good story, and that's why he doesn't want to reveal his identity. He's afraid that by doing so, he would expose himself as a fraud. Plus, to some degree, it adds a sense of conspiracy and drama to the whole story, making it all that much more believable. Can you see what I mean?

Axl

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
maybe......but some of the info stated.....i've heard about it too and also about the cows blood.......but even if he revealed his identity........no one could possibly....find out who he was...........

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
People know man, people know. And even if the government didn't know, they could find out in a really quick hurry.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Umm, folks, isn't that text the original John Lear press release from the 1980's? I thought everyone interested in UFO's had read that before...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In some ways, the article sums up what many believe about aliens in general.

However, I disagree with the statement that the aliens are "more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years." Hundreds perhaps, even thousands of years, but billions? I strongly doubt it.

Another point made in it:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
While I believe in EBEs, UFOs and the retrieval of crashed UFOs I don't believe the rest. There could have been some abductions but I don't believe people have ever been released.
I believe alien technologies are too advanced to be reproduced and that's the reason for keeping all this stuff quiete and for so much deception.
I believe that when we see UFOs, they are real UFOs with real aliens.
If the US had gained control over the technology, you would see that openly.
I think there are a lot myths behind aliens and UFOs...
The first part of the article is realistic, the rest is total nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think this whole alien thing is a precursor to what is to come as stated in the Bible. I think that the Grey alien is the second beast giving power to the first beast which had a scar on his face. I think the first beast is human but the second is alien for sure. People forget the devil has great power him self. All this is to confuse us on the path to God and by the looks of it its doing a great job. On a side note, The Heavenly Father created Jesus. I feel that the Bibie is unfolding a little too fast.

13:2. And the beast which I saw was like to a leopard: and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his own strength and great power.

13:3. And I saw one of his heads as it were slain to death: and his death�s wound was healed. And all the earth was in admiration after the beast.

13:4. And they adored the dragon which gave power to the beast. And they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast? And who shall be able to fight with him?

13:5. And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies: and power was given to him to do, two and forty months.

13:6. And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his tabernacle and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And power was given him over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

13:8. And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb which was slain from the beginning of the world.

13:9. If any man have an ear, let him hear.

13:10. He that shall lead into captivity shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

13:11. And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth: and he had two horns, like a lamb: and he spoke as a dragon.

13:12. And he executed all the power of the former beast in his sight. And he caused the earth and them that dwell therein to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed.

13:13. And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth, in the sight of men.

13:14. And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs which were given him to do in the sight of the beast: saying to them that dwell on the earth that they should make the image of the beast which had the wound by the sword and lived.

13:15. And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast: and that the image of the beast should speak: and should cause that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast should be slain.

13:16. And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand or on their foreheads:

13:17. And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.

Six hundred sixty-six... The numeral letters of his name shall make up this number.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by joeythetuna]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well iv read the article and really dont believe reason why aliens are abducting ppl and cows,i mean if they need enzymes from reproductive tract glands for cleaning their bodies from toxines it would be much much much easier to use recombinant bacteries for production of enzymes.

damn we have that technology-production of insuline from recombinant E.COLI bacteria-imagine what would they have?

and if aliens are really mutilating cows and humans for that purpose why would they leave such freightaning evidence of their activities,i guess if i am alien i would like to do such things really secretly if anything to avoid panic .

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The common conclusion among Ufologists for the reason behind cattle mutilations (which are actually dissections) is because cattle biochemistry is similar to that of Homo sapiens. Can't readily find an unsuspecting Terran to kidnap for experiments? Just nab an oblivious cow in a meadow.

Why do they leave cattle carcasses out in the open fields they found them in? Because they really don't care if people know about it. They view this planet, its animals, and the various Homo sapien races on it, as one big farm for them to harvest as they wish.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It is an interesting read, but it's weird that they use the term "famous" person. I doubt any famous person would feel the need to do something like this secretly

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The common conclusion among Ufologists for the reason behind cattle mutilations (which are actually dissections) is because cattle biochemistry is similar to that of Homo sapiens. Can't readily find an unsuspecting Terran to kidnap for experiments? Just nab an oblivious cow in a meadow.

Why do they leave cattle carcasses out in the open fields they found them in? Because they really don't care if people know about it. They view this planet, its animals, and the various Homo sapien races on it, as one big farm for them to harvest as they wish.

just for the record pigs are way more similar in metabolism and biochemistry to humans then cows,and has anyone ever made autopsy or something similar to cow carcass,im mean is there any pics or data on how exactly were cows mutilated ,technique,incisions,tissue demage,were cows mutileted on spot or somewhere else...?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wouldn't Apes and Monkeys be more similar in metabolism and biochemistry to humans? How come you don't see more of those animals being dissected?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting info. But personnally I believe that soon human body parts and fluids will be able to be genetically engineered and produced. The technology is there, it is a matter of refining and applying it to the real world.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by viking27

...were cows mutileted on spot or somewhere else...?

They are generally reported to have been dissected on the spot with high-tech, portable lasers.

Right off I can think of three reasons why the Greys would prefer getting body parts from cattle as opposed to pigs:

1. Cattle is more spread out in fields and pastures and therefore easier to covertly abduct and/or dissect.

2. Pigs are generally filthy.

3. Pigs often have parasitic organisms (worms) that cattle do not have.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa
Wouldn't Apes and Monkeys be more similar in metabolism and biochemistry to humans? How come you don't see more of those animals being dissected?

How would we know?

I mean, outside of zoos, how many gorilla and monkey farms have you seen in your life?

Greys won't nab animals in zoos. It's too conspicuous.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just saw this on TV, it was a movie called Earth vs The Flying saucers, it came out in 1956. Pretty good flick.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join