It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really above top secret, secrets!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Recently i've been playing with intuition and seeing where it can take me.
i've just come out of a 2 week period of seeing 1111 all the time and that got me thinking. Whilst playing with intuition i was able to predict what david letterman would talk about hahah # example i know, but while watching him late at night i thought, he's going to talk about australia and then he did... haha yeah guys i know you wont take that too seriously. So why i am posting this thread is because in using some free flowing intuition i got a strong reference to a "rat"
and now a few days later i see this (screen shot today AUG 30TH)

1111!?

and when i click the link to the forum topic i get this.

so my question is, why cant i get there? am i crazy... yeah a lil. and has any one else just come out of a stage of seeing 1111's
thanks guys

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I always get 404 every time i try to visit that forum to.

The intuition part tho, nah. ^^
But you should try and keep at it, maby we can train that # up ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

I have no problems, I think you need to have a certain amount ATS points.
I wish I could be more help to ya.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah I guess we are not in the cool kids club. I want to get into the forum with the image of the guy in the hat toking up on something..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What's really weird to me is how it said that this thread was actually in that forum a moment ago, causing me to post this, saying that.

trip

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
My number is 111
i see it very often to more then 11:11
whats the different between both do you think ?

concerning the RATS
you need 200 posts to be able to see and post in that particular forum

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

Dear Messier45,

Nothing secret or hidden or different really. Someone posted a thread on this before and I don't remember it all. Basically, if you have gained enough points and some other criteria, you can go to the section. I think I prefer the generalized lunacy that is ATS. The subjects don't really change, same issues, just limited to people who have proven they can have a peaceful and intelligent conversation. The senior citizens of conspiracy theories. Post threads that are meaningful to you and others and you will be allowed in someday.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by AQuestion

actually i believe it only has to do with how many posts you make,like 200, which somebody else already mentioned. i can go in there and i hardly make threads or post,im mostly a reader, so i dont think it has much to do with what you post or make threads about. besides all that, no one is really missin much in there anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messier45
i've just come out of a 2 week period of seeing 1111 all the time and that got me thinking

has any one else just come out of a stage of seeing 1111's

You being 404'd from that forum section has already been explained. Nothing strange.

In regards to you seeing 1111, that can be explained. It's nothing unusual either. Same thing when people started to claim seeing "911" everywhere.

The 1's in both numbers add a sort of aesthetic that makes a number "pleasant" looking, balanced, easy to spot, and simple to remember. Because of that, if you catch it a few times, your brain then starts to just look for these things, either consciously or subconsciously. Plus, it helps that 11:11 happens twice a day. You are simply looking for patterns to make sense of things, even when they may not exist. It's a sort of coping method.

With that said, you should probably ask yourself why people don't really claim to see 372, 947, 593, or any odd-ball number "everywhere."
edit on 2012.8.30 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012.8.30 by TravisBickle451 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Dear Lichter daraus,

As I said, I couldn't remember all the reasons. There is however a thread where some of the moderators explained it. I am pretty sure it has to do with more than posts, there is an applause function that the Moderators can use and it adds some sort of points to your rating. Then again, I am one of those who still doesn't remember what all the letters mean. I got S for Stars, F for Flags and that is about it. It is some sort of wacky percentage; but, I never really figured it our or even cared that much.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I too am mostly a reader, but would love to one day have access to the "cool kids club". I better get to posting!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's a super secret place where the really big and important people congregate. You don't think the REAL secret stuff is left laying about for just anyone do ya?

I could tell ya more but then they'd be after me...can't have that.. nope.. (looks around) .. you'll find the path when the time is right.. shhh..

(vanishes down rabbit hole in puff of smoke)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

top topics

join