It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Planning a False Flag Operation During the GOP Convention?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Seriously Outkast--- let's just buy your story for a minute here. Okay. We know Biden isn't ATTENDING the convention. Duh! Who said that?

But you seem to think it's perfectly normal for him to go to Tampa during the GOP convention to hold his own campaign events?

Really?

Yes...really.

Romney or Ryan will do the same thing at the DNC.
edit on 22-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
And this is where I draw the line. Moderators, in order to get your attention I will say: #

Thank you.

I thought that Skeptic Overlord and others have said that ATS isn't about Political Partisanship. What is this thread except the height of such a thing? Accusing one side of creating some imaginary false flag so that the other side is ignored and or injured? Are you kidding me, mods? Are you all seriously going to allow ATS to be "this way"?

happens every election cycle. i dont know if they get overwhelmed and just decide to let it slide, or if they get a kick out of it. Either way, its enough to make me want to drop off this site every 4 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This thread is leaving the original topic to discuss an old thread of outcast?

Back on track, this is another point to be made which is as low blowing as trying to steal the spotlight off the GOP convention.

Obama, Biden ready with counter-programming during Republican convention

COUNTER-PROGRAMMING... in other words, they attempt to come out with some new and innovative school reach, Mom to Mom bs during the GOP convention? Why couldn't Michelle have done this in the past 4 years instead of manipulating it during the convention of their opponent?

According to the Obama campaign, the president will travel to Iowa, Colorado and Virginia for two days' worth of campaign events on Tuesday and Wednesday of the campaign. First Lady Michelle Obama, meanwhile, will appear on CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday August 29 - the same night that Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will address the crowd.

In other words, the college kids and the parents of school children are being used as pawns in this presidential race and we are supposed to believe what they are putting out? How has obama helped education? How has Michelle done anything but flaunt her new style and flamboyant lifestyle?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maybe if something bad happens it's an easier way to get rid of Biden than replacing him??? Plus all the sympathy points Obama would get before the election??

Don't flame me......just thinking out loud.......I bet alot of you were thinking it too.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Predictions predictions...
So Biden is gonna run into the convention with an NBC bomb vest and sream LILILILI.
I can't wait to see this...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Seriously Outkast--- let's just buy your story for a minute here. Okay. We know Biden isn't ATTENDING the convention. Duh! Who said that?

But you seem to think it's perfectly normal for him to go to Tampa during the GOP convention to hold his own campaign events?

Really?

Nope. You're right. A Democratic party false flag is WAY MORE LIKELY.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The ULSTERMANN REPORT (aka "the White House Insider") is a KNOWN HOAXER.

Please do some research on the Ulstermann, they are Irish hoaxers. Treat them the same way you treat Sorcha Faal.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That is the 64,000$ question. When does a democratic VP attend the GOP convention? Why?

Since never, that include this convention as well. Biden IS NOT attending the GOP convention. He will not be in the audience, he will not be inside the convention center.

He is ONLY making campaign stops in the city of Tampa, over the same dates, as the GOP convention. Do you see the difference?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I been thinking the same thing. I hope nothing happens because our freedoms are being stripped away with each passing month that goes by and if something did happen I'm sure it would just short of another 9/11 event. But enough to empower those in charge to gain the support of the sheep to act.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Apparently, according to some other posts I've seen on this site, the Dems are using HAARP to send hurricanes to Tampa.

REAGAN’S “ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT”: ‘THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK ILL OF OTHER REPUBLICANS’

they broke that by attacking Akin now a hurricane is heading to the gop convention.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I was scrolling through thread to see where to place that very thought within a post reponse or reply to the OP!

From a marketing stand point - the dems are savvy to schedule Biden in an event so that the only output of the latest and greatest wasn't the GOP Convo. Now this topic is all the RAGE of "Biden's Event" for distraction as well as "new vicious comedy" may swoon the sheeple and interupt the GOP pep rally. This event will also replace the Biden gaff about people in chains.

Forward to OP allowing the theory that Biden is attached to a false flag has a conspisiously loud ring. Could Biden be the ploy, the mark? If OWS as well as others who have written the line in the sand are buzzing around, the timing seems perfect for a homegrown terrorist to errupt. This would dwarf ANY news story on MSM. Will also allow for NDAA to into full tilt. From there the states may draw their lines and BAM citizens become part of The American Fall? Barry could postpone elections if it truly gets that down and dirty.....as the political thugs tighten the nuces.

TO THE NAYSAYERS
This post of view was created under CONSPIRACIES not the political forum. I view this thread to be perfectly in line with its placement. I faied to catch the bipartisan rhetoric only the coincidence in the locations lending to the theory of a conspiracist.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Yes...I think we are thinking the same thing...plus now I just read that the Black Panthers are planning attacks during the convention, all types of nasty things....why would they send Biden there when they know this is going on?

I smell much fishiness...

sfcmac.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It definitely doesn't pass the smell test. Biden is so polarizing and panders to the classes, if the BP are there as well as OWS there is bound to spark that will put NDAA onto the record books.

I have read on ATS how HAARP isn't what most think, a system to automate weather; more so a device used to stimulate certain behaviors. Either way it will be directed towartds Tampa and TPTB are orchestrating a spectacular coup d'tea of dismanteling our soverignty maybe this is Act (insert number) where the mold is being broken to shape a brand new era.

The term false flag was unheard of before 9/11, ou gov't is so unethical this term is throw about as if it has a brick and mortar department in every municipality!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Can we PLEASE get ulsterman on the instant Hoax list????

PLEASE????

He is full of fail...none of his "insider" information has ever been acurate and his "predictions" never come true.

LOL... Fear mongering and conspiracies are only allowed at ATS if they involve taring the GOP or JEWS!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by MRuss

That is the 64,000$ question. When does a democratic VP attend the GOP convention? Why?

This is why I hate when mis-information is left up on ATS.

Biden is not ATTENDING THE GOP CONVENTION.

He is going to TAMPA (Tampa is a large city) to have campaign events of his own.

:bnghd:
edit on 22-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Yet, you regularly spread partisan bull that's light on facts and high on political mud raking.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

and all politicians in general as well?

now that would be denying IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

PLEASE????

He is full of fail...none of his "insider" information has ever been acurate and his "predictions" never come true.

LOL... Fear mongering and conspiracies are only allowed at ATS if they involve taring the GOP or JEWS!

Playing the victim card so soon?

Check the OP before you post.

Cant be the aggressor and the victim at the same time.

LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just an FYI...

"Sheriff: Biden's Tampa visit strains RNC security"

Biden joked with reporters in Minneapolis on Wednesday, claiming he was going to be a speaker at the RNC.

Kukowski said there are no plans for Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, to visit Charlotte, N.C., during the Democratic National Convention in September.

www2.tbo.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Biden to postphone tampa.

AP Source: Biden skipping stop in Tampa
By JULIE PACE, Associated Press

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nothing happened again. I have not found a single prediction from this sight to ever come true. But I have seen people say awareness stopped it and they are heroes. Who in their right mind takes this stuff serious?

Can someone please point me to a thread that actually panned out? Are there any?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join