It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello AboveTopSecret. I've been lurking for a little while now, probably about six months, occasionally coming here to see some interesting news and interesting discoveries people have made. Since I've been lurking a little more frequently lately, I thought it was about time I signed up. I never realized that the site would look so different when you signed up though. I knew that members saw it a little differently, but not this much.

Anyway, I started researching or looking into all this alternative, secretive, conspiratorial, esoteric, and spiritual stuff back in January of 2011, so I'm at least fairly familiar with all this craziness. I've been interested in this stuff for most of my life however, I just never really started to actively search for it until the beginning of 2011.

It's been an interesting journey since I started all of this, and I look forward to hopefully finding some answers to the seemingly never-ending list of questions there are, which I'm sure ATS will be able to help with in some way. Unfortunately, that never seems to be very easy though, since I've grown to become extremely skeptical of everything. Nevertheless, it's nice to finally sign up and now I'll actually be able to contribute any knowledge or wisdom I've picked up.

See you around everybody.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome!

The site looks ten times better once your a member doesn't it? lol

Please share some of your interests and skepticism with me, and I'll attempt to throw some of my insights and resources at you

Sin.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaeos

Welcome to the ATS Family. Very nice intro, I think you'll be a fine addition to the mix....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
howde pilgrim

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaeos

Hi Gaeos and Welcome to ATS !

Hope you'll have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,and congratulations on taking the plunge into the pool.

Look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Been lurking for years and joined not long ago. Be sure to take the red pill! Have fun!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaeos

Welcome ... and Enjoy your stay.

That's quite the intro and very similar to where I was back in the day - finding ATS in mid '05 - chocked full of All the sorts of things I'd often wondered about but never actually taken the time to investigate / research further.

Having been in the USAF my search that brought me to ATS was related to the SR-71 .... and , here, 7 years later - I Am, still.

If ever a question or concern, Please don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to ATS. I also lurked for a while before joining. I'd say almost 2 years! I was afraid it would put me on some watch list or something...
Then I decided I wanted to converse with other like minded people more than I cared about who saw what I wrote. Anyway, hope you have fun here. I do.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Welcome Gaeos

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming everybody and thanks for the links JohnnyAnonymous. I'm sure I'll put some of them to use when the situation arises.

Really seems like a good site here, probably one of the best on the internet for topics such as this.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Welcome, Lurker

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey how's it going? I'm new here too trying to get my post count up to post a really good topic... oh well..

new topics

top topics

join