It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isn't it ironic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Apparently it was relevant to put islam in a bad daylight.

As soon as I suggest he is jewish in a somewhat jokingly fashion it is off limits.

But OP is basically blasting another religion, and that´s completely fine.

That´s so hypocrytical.

If there is going to be much more of this, then this account will not last either.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
reply to post by HamrHeed

Apparently it was relevant to put islam in a bad daylight.

As soon as I suggest he is jewish in a somewhat jokingly fashion it is off limits.

But OP is basically blasting another religion, and that´s completely fine.

That´s so hypocrytical.

If there is going to be much more of this, then this account will not last either.

I honestly doubt that your comment was deleted because of that alone. Who knows really, but I doubt it's for that reason.
Diffent strokes for different mods

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In response to one of the posters who said something to the effect of leaving people alone who act likewise.
You my friend have found enlightenment.
I am all for that 100%.....but I can not see permitting those who do not believe this to continue unimpeded
Do you really need me to present you a list of unprovoked attacks on infidels??
And if I do will you only make excuses for this behavior, and justify their actions?
If this is the case there is no point in providing any links backing up my opinion that muslims are more trouble than they are worth.
one ant is not a problem, but a swarm of them ruins a picnic
Do you really need me to show you example after example of picnics being ruined?
It was not Catholics ruining the picnic not the Hindus or the Atheist
There are hundreds of different religions out there, but it nearly always seems to be the muslims ruining a persons day in the park......They ruin each others picnics on a daily basis do they not??
edit on 12-8-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

It was not Catholics ruining the picnic not the Hindus or the Atheist There are hundreds of different religions out there, but it nearly always seems to be the muslims ruining a persons day in the park......They ruin each others picnics on a daily basis do they not??

Let's forget about the crusades, western millitairy power in the middle east and oppression done by Israel. I am no fan of islam like I am no fan of the other religions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join