It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook BLOCKED THIS!!! BRILLIANT 911 A Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ok folks, this is my first post as a newbie. I went on to youtube to see what I could find, and happened across this short video on 9/11.

I watched it right through and have to say was quite impressed with it. It only has 110 views so far, and was uploaded within the last few days.

The video asks a lot of interesting questions. Take a look, and I really hope this video hasn't been posted already. If so my apologies.

www.youtube.com...

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on August 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You haven't said how it was blocked by Facebook.

Please explain ...

Can't watch the video yet ...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What is the meaning of the shot at 3:12? Arrows are highlighting who, and what, exactly?

Nice compilation, btw. Nothing to really say, except why isn't the OS placed in the [HOAX] files?

bookmarked. I was lucky view 120.
edit on 9-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Apologies Faryjay, told you I was a newbie. I don't know why or how facebook blocked it. That was just the title of the video from youtube.

This is where I start learning what makes a good interesting post. I will try and do some digging and see if I can find out more and post an update when I can.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Great video I think i've seen it once before or one just like it.

It points out the blatant facts that the whole thing was BS.

People died, they made money, and not enough people care to make it right.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jet fuel melted steel and there were totally no explosions or bombs used on 9/11. I know this is true because the government said so and they wouldn't lie to me because they care about me.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am not going to take the time to find it but yes this video has been posted on another thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Jet fuel melted steel and there were totally no explosions or bombs used on 9/11. I know this is true because the government said so....

Please show us all wherein the government stated that the jet fuel melted the steel and while you're posting that reference please include the one where the government stated there were no explosions.

Thank You.

new topics

top topics

join