It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Police helicopter vs UFO - caught on camera, 3rd August 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If this is not a hoax it's incredible footage. We have points of reference and this does not appear to be bugs on the lens. You can hear the helicopter but it appears that the other object is silent. The objects look very high in the sky so I doubt this is one of those 'saucer on a string' hoaxes. Pretty impressive. This is already making the news.

Your thoughts?
edit on 5-8-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Two dots way in the distance could be seagulls

Cran

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
very interesting footage!
this actually shows human contact with "whatever it is".

Any info on the helicopter?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To be honest with the quality I can't make out anything in that video other than a helicopter and something which appears to be blowing in the wind.

Might be because I'm on my phone though.. probably best to wait for someone who has video analysis skills and a computer..

link   
Too hard to tell. Could be childrens toys from what I could see, which isnt much. Much like all other UFO video and pictures there is no what to tell exactly what we're looking at. They're always blurry. shaky. too far away. out of focus, etc.
My opinion is-This video isnt credible evidence of anything. Sorry.

link   
Well if it's not fake, that is well interesting and you have the bird flying through the shot to give some sort of perspective. If it it has been faked, they really know their stuff, as the commensurate helicopter noise is right. I guess if fake, then they have added the UFO after the fact to the rest of the footage.

link   

Where abouts was this recorded?

It's hard to see the objects, they're tiny.

These could be remote controlled models.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My thoughts are that the object and the helicopter are nowhere near each other , the helicopter is in the distance and the object is closer to the observer .

My other thought is that this appears to be being filmed through a window and that always rings alarm bells .

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Give a down syndrome kid a camera n anythings possible i guess.... No offense......

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think he is a hoaxer.

He must live near a UFO super highway.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I really like how the seagull disappears in the distance while whatever these dots are maintain a clarity that the seagull which was closer, couldn't.

Further, it's interesting how someone can video in 720p HD, but not have a zoom function on the camera.

Finally, it's interesting and a tad suspicious how out of 20 videos in the user's video stream, almost all of them are about UFOs, filmed personally by the user, with many recorded at the same exact angle and perspective as the OP video.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
same location.
www.youtube.com...

any military bases around?

(not buying the whole ET thing, more of a "the bell" project in the future kinda thing)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't those helicopter have cameras on them?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I think he is a hoaxer.

He must live near a UFO super highway.

My guess is somebody near this guy is flying model helicopters regularly.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
no android phone around with optical zoom, so best stay unzoomed. Zooming can be done in any program later. Ok, I agree with the fact that the uploader has so many videos, but like I said, any military base around?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It looks like the way they do the drone testing I have seen on TV.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wish she had a zoom lense, but oh well. Choppers do chase your sightings if they stand still for any length of time. I'm surprised the "ufo" was just standing still, The red lit craft we saw go over the roof twice that day, (one my son had told me he witnessed numerously and called me out for including that choppers had shown up a few times), was flying slowly ahead. The chopper gained, then it jumped ahead, and did this for a while and vanished.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Zoom the hell in!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
HOAX!

Too many other "UFO" videos posted by this special person. And all filmed through a window...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I really like how the seagull disappears in the distance while whatever these dots are maintain a clarity that the seagull which was closer, couldn't.

Further, it's interesting how someone can video in 720p HD, but not have a zoom function on the camera.

Finally, it's interesting and a tad suspicious how out of 20 videos in the user's video stream, almost all of them are about UFOs, filmed personally by the user, with many recorded at the same exact angle and perspective as the OP video.

"720p HD"

uhh....theres something called uploading the video in 720p. You can download a 240p video and upload it in 1080p if you want to. Fail logic. Nice try.

<<   2 >>

join