It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Want's To Go To Dulce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am making thids thread for any and all members who might want to go check out the Dulce NM land, specifically thr Artchileetsa Mesa. I am all for going but must find others who willl go to help split expensese. I am looking for those who can go by foot for many days and nights. U2U Me if you are truly curoious and want to go. All we need to do is get there and we can survive from there. I really want to hike the archiletttas Mesa, so anyone Intersted please U2U me and we will make it happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
All we need is a three day op scouting the area, anyhting after that would be paid by me or a supporter. I am not asking for your money, just some support and some' coworkers' for this operation. We can nit be tried for exploring American soil. Especially if we have the Navajo Nations permission which I am working on. I am looking to take no more than four personell, must have training in escape and evasion and camo tcqnuiques. I;m looking for a three day tripp but will be able to extend if possible. Video will be taken as we go as well and If this works out I will live stream the event.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That sounds really cool,

Ive been wanting to take a trip around Shasta to go exploring...

You know what, you should start a Kickstarter for this, make a mini doc...

Maybe you could get funding that way, I am sure ATS members would be interested in contributing to it.

Maybe set the goal real low.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
That sounds really cool,

Ive been wanting to take a trip around Shasta to go exploring...

You know what, you should start a Kickstarter for this, make a mini doc...

Maybe you could get funding that way, I am sure ATS members would be interested in contributing to it.

Maybe set the goal real low.

I will try to raise the money away from ATS. I hat asking for funding, bit if ATS member are interested in going any help would be appreciated. I need a vacation and Dulce sounds nice this time of year. I'll just make sure aia write before I go exploring so If I go missing it will be investigated.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Man! I hope you get some volunteers. My finances and my husband say that I can't go and that I can't go with male travelling companions on top of it.
I would love to do something like this.

Benri has a good idea though. I really hope someone comes along as I would like to hear from an ATS'er about personal experiences with something like this.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Well your not asking for hand outs with kick starter, your asking for Investors who will get something from it.

I would say make it like a mini documentary project, ask for a small amount for like Equipment and gas.

Say like 2k, you could use it to start a mini series of Conspiracy docs, going to the area, interview people, turn it into something more.

I mean if your in the area already, you might as well get some locals to interview and such, get ATS to provide questions they would like asked.

Anyone who donates would get access to the Vid, seriously consider it.

You could say get one of those Go-pro cams, with a helmet mount.

Think about all those History channel shows, I know I watch those and constantly scream at the screen why didn't they ask such and such.

youll never know what you can do until you try.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well your not asking for hand outs with kick starter, your asking for Investors who will get something from it.

I would say make it like a mini documentary project, ask for a small amount for like Equipment and gas.

Say like 2k, you could use it to start a mini series of Conspiracy docs, going to the area, interview people, turn it into something more.

I mean if your in the area already, you might as well get some locals to interview and such, get ATS to provide questions they would like asked.

Anyone who donates would get access to the Vid, seriously consider it.

You could say get one of those Go-pro cams, with a helmet mount.

Think about all those History channel shows, I know I watch those and constantly scream at the screen why didn't they ask such and such.

youll never know what you can do until you try.

All I need is the funds to get there as I am quite a distance away. I hope to get in there with just ojne or two others. I don't need to make money just need to get by. Any and all investigations would be live streamed to prevent capture of evidence. I hope to get there soon, even without donations.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What is it you hope to find? The land is well scouted and yes there are caves and canyons but not much else reported in recent history. I am aware of the stories of the underground but if you are looking for those type of things you may have better luck in Pennsylvania and some other wilderness areas to the east. It has been quiet out this way for many years now.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Just saying if your taking the trip it would be a shame to not make the most of it.

Im not saying make a profit, Im saying get the gear you need to do it right, and if its just as simple as gas money than great.

But if say a Night vision cam with a decent optical zoom could only serve to enhance the trip, that is if you don't already have it.

If you feel bad asking for that much funding, look in to local Cam shops that rent gear and ask for the rental cost.

my wife does that all the time when shes needs something special for her photography.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassey222
What is it you hope to find? The land is well scouted and yes there are caves and canyons but not much else reported in recent history. I am aware of the stories of the underground but if you are looking for those type of things you may have better luck in Pennsylvania and some other wilderness areas to the east. It has been quiet out this way for many years now.

Only one thing to look for and that is the truth. If there are vents ot entrances then I will find them. If I don't come back it will only confirm my exploration.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Just saying if your taking the trip it would be a shame to not make the most of it.

Im not saying make a profit, Im saying get the gear you need to do it right, and if its just as simple as gas money than great.

But if say a Night vision cam with a decent optical zoom could only serve to enhance the trip, that is if you don't already have it.

If you feel bad asking for that much funding, look in to local Cam shops that rent gear and ask for the rental cost.

my wife does that all the time when shes needs something special for her photography.

I can promise that I will do the best I can with the equipment I have when I go. I will not short change anyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was asked to help a friend do some maintenance on a radio repeater on Archuleta Mesa sometime in August. If I go I'm taking pics all the way in and all the way out. You are welcome to those pics if it helps your planning. BTW, the Navajo Tribe doesn't own any land around Dulce. It's the Jicarilla Apaches.

new topics

top topics

join