It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Shootings, We Don't Deserve Freedom!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah, just look for the spot that has about a hundred cop cars and every bomb squad unit in central colorado. lol.... I don't know why he even said the address but for some media that might need it for their GPS units. It'd be hard to miss, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The shooter's mother lives here, in San Diego. They showed her house on the news, and there were around 20 police cars and media trucks clamoring for pictures and comments from her neighbors!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
The Aurora police just announced that the shooter's address is;

1690 Paris Street, Aurora, CO 80010

Let's all go there right now and start rabble rousing!

NOT!

Try using google street view instead.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

He, and you alike, are basing your opinion of morality around religious dogma. Morality is not owned by Christians but practiced by people of all walks of life, even atheists!

Don't put #$^! words in my mouth, FRIENDO. I never said I was basing my opinion here on any religion never mind christianity.

I was simply making the argument that those among us who choose to flagrantly disregard the lives of innocent people should absolutely have every one of their "rights" stripped from them.

Beneath all the rhetoric, that's what this guy is saying... disagree with his philosophy/religion/colour of his car all you want.. it doesn't change the fact that people who murder other innocent people do not deserve the rights the rest of us have.

The fact this guy comes off as a "christian fascist" or whatever, is beside the point... lost on many of you, obviously...
edit on 20-7-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Louie Gohmert said this:

Some of us happen to believe that when our founders talked about guarding our virtue and freedom, that that was important," he said. "Whether it's John Adams saying our Constitution was made only for moral and religious people ... Ben Franklin, only a virtuous people are capable of freedom, as nations become corrupt and vicious they have more need of masters. We have been at war with the very pillars, the very foundation of this country."

And, apparently, you agree with him.

So, do you want to take away their constitutional rights before they commit a crime? What rights would you take?

Do you think that people should take some kind of morality test before we honor their constitutional rights? What would be on the test, "Are you a potential murderer?" "Do you believe in God and the 10 Commandments?"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I hate it when politicians express their own views instead of REPRESENTING THEIR CONSTITUENCY. We do not elect these guys to give their own opinions. We elect them to represent ours. Politicians should have to poll the constituency before opening their mouths.......in public. ln private they can say what they want to.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Well said, I couldn't agree more. It seems that many don't know the difference. They take our votes and claim that it's a referendum on their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The media also glamorizes violence. The Batman movies are violent. Movies make violence look "cool". It's all a lethal combination in the end.

I just heard the news say the suspect apparently told police he was the joker.

Deranged, yes, but thinking he is "the joker" fits right along with what you wrote, the perceived "coolness" and glamor of (some) Hollywood violence.

James Holmes . . . told police "I am the Joker," ABC News' reports.

New York City's Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly says the suspect had painted his hair red, according to the Associated Press. Kelly, who said Friday that he had been briefed about the shootings, also said that Holmes called himself the Joker.

source

ETA:

AND the fact that he apparently booby-trapped his apartment.

Police say the apartment of the suspect in a mass shooting at a Denver area movie theater is booby trapped, so they've evacuated five surrounding buildings.

Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates says bomb technicians are determining how to disarm flammable or explosive material in the third-floor apartment. He says police could be there some time.

Oates says pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated.

source
edit on 20-7-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So by that logic, then I guess we can blame the entire house of representatives, or the federal government for all the shootings that happened in the Middle East?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Editing to add as I see I misunderstood the OP.

But here is how I see it.

Lets see. Movie premier with similar scenario.

A man who is up to his eyebrows in their programs, BS in neurological studies (MKULTRA)

A typical crime scenario like we see in Canada. In this case, though Colorado has OC without a permit, no one shot back. We aren't allowed to in Canada.

In Canada, if you are raped and use MACE, you are facing 8 years in jail, while the rapists usually gets off with time served and/or bracelet.

Only Thugs and Militia have guns here.

That is how Colorado went down, the thugs and the police had the guns.

Now I want to be trained, because I do believe in Serve and Protect.

OH, and things don't add up, like UN gun resolution to be signed, the movie already mentioned. A teenage girl from Toronto, survives another shootout (which I consider to be false flag) and she is magically there as well.

They seem to cart their MKultra personal around.

So that movie theatres call for more policing.

In fact, why not just pull out airport scanners and TSA officers for malls, schools, hospitals and everything.

Why not wake up in a FASCIST state constantly depopulating you with microwaves and radiation?

WAKE UP.

Everyone on earth deserves a free world, without having to FIGHT or Lower Frequency. They should be peaceful and living in a wonderful world. PERIOD.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join