It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans what are your demands?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It appears to me that even though americans are very pissed of at what is happening to our contry we are too divided in our opinions to get anything accomplished So i purpose a new idea: One list of unified goals i will start with my 12 first proposals and then someone else continues the list or adds criticisms (NO INSULTS Keep it civil people)

1 Repeal the patriot act
2 The only time the us intervenes in a war is in the case of extreme genocide ( like Rwanda or Cambodia)
3 The money that is going to pay the president will now be used to fix poverty in areas like Detroit
4 After we get the economy going work to fix our space program
5 Instead of wasting money on frivolous programs lets spend it on clean energy and fixing pollution
6 Any politician caught lying to the people will be exiled or hanged for treason
7 No spying on innocent people
8 Abolish the TSA or at least no more agents grabbing your gentials
9 Make weed legal tax it to death
10 Fix Americas schools
11 No genetically mortified foods
12 Two fine gentlemen (or ladies for that matter) should have the right to marriage

edit on 17-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
From Rogue State
by William Blum:

The Laotian left, led by the Pathet Lao, tried to effect social change peacefully, making significant electoral gains and taking part in coalition governments. But the United States would have none of that.

The CIA and the State Department, through force, bribery and other pressures, engineered coups in 1958, 1959 and 1960. Eventually, the only option left for the Pathet Lao was armed force.

The CIA created its famous “Arme Clandestine” — totaling 30,000, from every corner of Asia — to do battle, while the US Air Force, between 1965 and 1973, rained down more than two million tons of bombs upon the people of Laos, many of whom were forced to live in caves for years in a desperate attempt to escape the monsters falling from the sky.

After hundreds of thousands had been killed, many more maimed, and countless bombed villages with hardly stone standing upon stone, the Pathet Lao took control of the country, following on the heels of events in Vietnam.

Ain't life a ***** when you get what you sow back ....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Don't you mean. "No genetically MODIFIED" foods ?

And I would add the entire salary of both houses of Congress to the list. They should not be paid a single dime.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I think genetically mortified is an accurate description.

I would just like to repeal the Supreme Court decision on unlawful search and seizure.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

9 Make weed legal tax it to death
10 Fix Americas schools

I'm laughing so hard right now

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It does not matter what your demands are. If you try to issue them, you will be pepper sprayed and shot with rubber bullets.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
It does not matter what your demands are. If you try to issue them, you will be pepper sprayed and shot with rubber bullets.
Ah yes, but here in the US , you have the Right, and Freedom to be Pepper Sprayed.

top topics

join