It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Secretly forcing gene replacement therapy on people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
what if the powers that be are spiking vaccines with gene replacement stuff that changes your DNA without your permission!?!?!?

this could mean:

1. they could want you to get unhealthy so they make more money treating you but never curing you of anything.

(built in obsolescence)

2. they are just trying to make a better human ( yea right, they probably want the worst for us )

3. they want to make lower our life span

4. they just want to protect us.

so what do you think?

peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
technically, they could be changing our DNA and possibly even the DNA of the next and the next and so forth generations!

what would they want to change in people? make them more obedient?

peace.
edit on 17-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

2. they are just trying to make a better human ( yea right, they probably want the worst for us )

Why would they only want the worst for us Soymilk?

We had shorter lifespans for centuries. Why bother bringing it up as high as it did?
edit on 17-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Look up vaccine gene replacement on youtube. But there was a post on here a few years ago that had a youtube video talking about using vaccines to make radical religious individuals more docile developed by darpa. I can't recall what the name of the post or the video was though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Why would they only want the worst for us Soymilk?

We had shorter lifespans for centuries. Why bother bringing it up as high as it did?
edit on 17-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

they might only want the worst for us depending on who they are, and what their plans are.

i would be very surprised if they actually intended good, in our opinion and not just theirs.

------------

do you think they know how to raise up our lifespan?

do you think they might have purposely lowered it?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Modern medicine, hygiene and agricultural developments have increased our lifespan. This is just a common fact not a conspiracy.

Lowered it how? You are suggesting genetic engineering in humans but current trials are no where near something that could be used on a wide scale level without inducing cancer or other complications as this field of research is heavily regulated and progress has been slow.

Gene therapy trials on humans began in 2004 on patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID). In 2000, the first gene therapy "success" resulted in SCID patients with a functional immune system. These trials were stopped when it was discovered that two of ten patients in one trial had developed leukemia resulting from the insertion of the gene-carrying retrovirus near an oncogene. In 2007, four of the ten patients had developed leukemia.[2] Work is now focusing on correcting the gene without triggering an oncogene.

en.wikipedia.org...

You live in a very paranoid delusional world soy milk.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stalker619

Look up vaccine gene replacement on youtube. But there was a post on here a few years ago that had a youtube video talking about using vaccines to make radical religious individuals more docile developed by darpa. I can't recall what the name of the post or the video was though.

That was a hoax.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
For all you non-conspiracy-theorists, bear with me for a minute because I may be about to sound batsh*t crazy

I watched an interesting sermon on Youtube from a minister named Chuck Missler. The point of the sermon was that he was explaining his belief that extraterrestrials, such as the commonly-recognized greys, are actually demons. He explained where he believed that the bible talks about them, in Genesis as the Sons of God (as well as other locations), interfering with human reproduction and creating that race of giants. What is interesting is that he goes on to talk about why he believes these "fallen" angels, the greys, have an interest in genetic modification of the human race. He actually presents his thoughts in a way that make sense when taken in with a certain perspective. From what I remember, one such reason for genetic manipulation is to build up a physical army to fight the forces of God during that "final battle" or Armageddon, in whatever way that's supposed to happen according to Christianity.
With all this talk about ascension and moving on to a 4th dimension and such, I have to wonder if the reason our bodies are being constantly contaminated is to try to prevent us from moving on in such a way. Kindof keeping us in a lower state of being than we are meant to be in.

Of course this could all be nonsense, but for those of you with open minds, it's something to research.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Modern medicine, hygiene and agricultural developments have increased our lifespan. This is just a common fact not a conspiracy.

Lowered it how? You are suggesting genetic engineering in humans but current trials are no where near something that could be used on a wide scale level without inducing cancer or other complications as this field of research is heavily regulated and progress has been slow.

Gene therapy trials on humans began in 2004 on patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID). In 2000, the first gene therapy "success" resulted in SCID patients with a functional immune system. These trials were stopped when it was discovered that two of ten patients in one trial had developed leukemia resulting from the insertion of the gene-carrying retrovirus near an oncogene. In 2007, four of the ten patients had developed leukemia.[2] Work is now focusing on correcting the gene without triggering an oncogene.

en.wikipedia.org...

You live in a very paranoid delusional world soy milk.

thank you for your input.

peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Interesting line of inquiry, soymilk. I've often wondered about viruses in general - in vaccines and in the wild. Like, do they have their own objectives or purposes? And could they be used to change, fix or degrade dna?

Sometimes, when we get a cold or flus, there's a lingering malaise even after getting mostly better - sometimes we just bounce back feeling great, and it seems to be pretty consistently one way or the other when something's going 'round. Always thought that was some kinda clue, reflecting things viruses might do that we are not generally aware of.

If a virus could travel through the population, without killing 'statistically significant' numbers of people, I don't think many would notice if it turned us a little bit more zombie-like or something like that. Those of us who noticed, wouldn't have proof.

Oh, and someone said above that the Darpa fundie vax was a hoax - No, it wasn't exactly a hoax, it was a real idea by real gov't scientists - just not realized in actuality, and maybe unfunded and canceled for all I know. But it was not a hoax.

And now there is talk of an anti-smoking vaccine. Supposedly, it involves something that's supposed to lock onto and block nicotine receptors, permanently. Now, they don't really know what these receptors do besides, and you know they will intentionally not properly investigate potential long-term effects. Not when they've got something they can hype and the uncritical masses out there will see it as vaccine v. cigarettes, the way girls still get the HPV vax 'so they don't get cancer.' The majority of consumers really are that simple-minded, and will believe the sound bites and call the skeptics crazy. And they will line up, and pay, to be injected, and feel so proud that they are doing their part for the good of the herd.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this is completely crazy an its really disturbing

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just a note, I'm keeping these answers simple on purpose (seeing as how this is an internet forum and many people are likely to have a limited biology background). I'm more than happy to elaborate in anyone so desires.

Originally posted by chericher
Interesting line of inquiry, soymilk. I've often wondered about viruses in general - in vaccines and in the wild. Like, do they have their own objectives or purposes? And could they be used to change, fix or degrade dna?

I wouldn't use the term 'objective,' but the basic 'purpose' of a virus isn't really any different than a living creature - to reproduce it's genetic material. Any symptoms of disease that a virus may cause have evolved to improve the spread and reproduction of the virus - no more and no less.

Some viruses (called retroviruses) can change the host's DNA by inserting their DNA in the middle of the host's. HIV does this, which is part of why it's impossible to cure. Some cancer-causing viruses (although NOT HPV) cause cancer by inserting their DNA into the host's DNA. Further, there is quite a bit of research engineering parts of retroviruses to deliver genes for gene therapy (resulting in issues like boncho mentioned).

Originally posted by chericher
And now there is talk of an anti-smoking vaccine. Supposedly, it involves something that's supposed to lock onto and block nicotine receptors, permanently. Now, they don't really know what these receptors do besides, and you know they will intentionally not properly investigate potential long-term effects. Not when they've got something they can hype and the uncritical masses out there will see it as vaccine v. cigarettes, the way girls still get the HPV vax 'so they don't get cancer.' The majority of consumers really are that simple-minded, and will believe the sound bites and call the skeptics crazy. And they will line up, and pay, to be injected, and feel so proud that they are doing their part for the good of the herd.

I'm not read-up on this topic much at all, but in a general sense the idea isn't all that different than how some psychiatric drugs work currently (blocking neuroreceptors). The biggest difference is that it would be a permanent block as opposed to a temporary one. And, yes, I'm sure side effects would be a concern. On the bright side, however, such a 'vaccine' would only ever be needed by people trying to quit smoking. It wouldn't be a preventative thing, so most people wouldn't need to worry.

top topics

join