It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question to the ladies...............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

LOL.....ok.....for the record....my computer is often on....but I am always busy doing much more then staring at a screen.....I simply pointed out that you asked a question, myself and other women answered, and you skipped over all our posts to argue with a man that chimed in and defend how "awesome" yor brows are, it was odd to me? I'm not out to attack you....I gave you my honest answer, you asked, I took the time to respond, simple as that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

im thinking of not cutting my hair, i have thin oily dark straight hair, u know native Alaskan hair, although having short hair and knowing what it takes to care for it compared to my little ones hair, hers i have to brush daily, i don't know if im ready for the commitment

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

no need to be sorry, but i do have pretty cool hair as stated above

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I get the impression you are happy with your look...and that's cool......just out of curiousity what made you want to ask this question to begin with? Do you feel your look effects attracting women?

lol...glad you keep you little one's hair brushed......

edit on 16-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

i just dont see many burns any more and am wondering why? also just general curiosity of the female perspective? that fact that my burns just leveled up a notch prompted me to actually post these curiosity's
attraction to me is relitive, i may look good to one person and not even be looked at by the next, i dont really spend time concerning my look, the reason i have chops now is i went a month or more without shaving and when i did shave with my throw away razor was not doing so well so to save time and pain i left the chops but now that ther here i like them
edit on 16-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well...great...enjoy your new burns.....at the end of the day, women like guys that like themselves....so your gonna do just fine....take care.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Neil Young when he was young. O M G .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry Doc, I like a clean cut man. That pretty much rules out facial, especially flowing, facial hair.

With the exception of a well groomed and tight goatee, or those beards that run along the jaw.

I like manscaping in both places.

But that is just me. There are women that like healthy facial hair.

But if you have nice flowing sideburns, can I braid it??
edit on 16-7-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

of course u can lol, i didnt even think of this possibilty till now, thank u

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sideburns rock on the right face shape and depending on the guy... My Husband is Native/ Italian (odd combo I know) and can't grow the "chops" he wants thanks to the Native blood. The wolverine style are cool...whereas the overgrown fat Elvis style...not so cool. Dave Grohl has had some good styles and has gone from short haired and full beard to just a soul patch stache and burns...find something that fits your personality and grow into it. Only takes a second or three to shave it off and start again...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Depends on the type of sideburns. Chin straps are just an absolute no no! I really like clean shaven men, but in some cases... Like my boyfriend, he looks way better with a full on beard. I'd say just keep i nice with clean lines and you're good!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join