It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: How Richard Falk Misuses his UN Human Rights Council Mandate to Promote the 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Your reply illustrates perfectly why a good defense attorney would never allow his client to testify in his own defense, especially one as guilty as you. Everything you post paints you as a bitter loser, with absolutely no redeeming social value. What good purpose do you represent here? It's difficult for me to view you with anything other than contempt.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I am pretty contemptuous of America, yes. It seems to me a country of generally ill-informed people. Its attitude to politics, guns, pharma, and corporate life is exceedingly bizarre.

But what I find most odd are those of you who are such cheerleaders for America, but who apparently agree with me.

Well, your Nazi mind-control bosses own all the media, publishing houses, Hollywood, and the Music Industry, all the public educational establishments, and if you had your way, they would own the Internet too. So what do you expect?

You spend your life shooting down the only voices of truth to be found. So the contempt should be upon yourself, you are most deserving of it.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

That's ironic, because in actual fact I'm rich and successful. Still, perhaps you're seeing what you want to see... kind of looking in a mirror?

I guess you think that all Americans are well-informed and your corporate masters have your best wishes at heart? Oh, and OJ was innocent

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Well, your Nazi mind-control bosses own all the media, publishing houses, Hollywood, and the Music Industry, and if you had your way, they would own the Internet too. So what do you expect?

Some money? Actually I don't have a boss. I'm self-employed.

And I don't have to demonstrate how corporate goals ofte conflict all over again do I? Just so that you can run away from the thread and maintain your comforting illusions? I'm not sure I can be arsed.

You spend your life shooting down the only voices of truth to be found. So the contempt should be upon yourself, you are most deserving of it.

I thought the Truth always comes out in the end?

It's doing a dreadful job this time around

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You may actually be rich, but I wouldn't be too sure about successful. It's obvious that the burden of promoting the 'lie' is taking its toll on all of you. What a sad life you must lead.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You're right, I'm having a terrible time squaring my wealth with the terrible stuff I have to do for it. So as a revenge for making me feel bad I've arranged for you to be 'picked up' in the next week or so.

Watch your back!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I am pretty contemptuous of America, yes. It seems to me a country of generally ill-informed people. Its attitude to politics, guns, pharma, and corporate life is exceedingly bizarre. But what I find most odd are those of you who are such cheerleaders for America, but who apparently agree with me.

America is the greatest country in the world. It just got taken over by people like you! And that's why you fight here every day to keep them in power.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh, and as for charging me - much lulz. You're talking about a country that couldn't send OJ to prison.

Now that's funny... You acknowledge that it's hard to convict people who can pay for good lawyers, but at the same time you arguing that if anybody in government were involved in 9/11 they would have been in prison already.

much lulz indeed.

Why is it that freedom of speech and rights never apply to your enemies? You're a strange lot, indeed.

So you admit that you are the enemy to American people? Not a good thing to be Trick......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Thank-you for proving my point. The Iranian propaganda machine promotes conspiracy theories in order to cause dissension within the US population and to indoctrinate their own population. Al Qaeda resents this because they want the credit. "Truthers", some intentionally promote the "inside job" canard in order to cause dissension, as well. Perhaps some of this is unintended, but much of it is intentional... Guess what? That places "truthers" directly in the camp of both Iran and Al Qaeda. This is precisely why I say that 9/11 has become a "Treasonous indoor sport" for the greatest majority of "truthers".

You go after people who are trying to find the truth about a crime that changed the world but you on the same side as the self declared enemy [TrickoftheShade].

edit on 10-7-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I am pretty contemptuous of America, yes. It seems to me a country of generally ill-informed people. Its attitude to politics, guns, pharma, and corporate life is exceedingly bizarre. But what I find most odd are those of you who are such cheerleaders for America, but who apparently agree with me.

America is the greatest country in the world. It just got taken over by people like you! And that's why you fight here every day to keep them in power.

You honestly believe that? Perhaps you should check out what Germans were saying in the 1930s.

And when did this takeover happen? Which America do you want to go back to? The one with segregation? Or maybe further to out and out slavery? Or perhaps the one that invaded Vietnam? When exactly was this golden age?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Now that's funny... You acknowledge that it's hard to convict people who can pay for good lawyers, but at the same time you arguing that if anybody in government were involved in 9/11 they would have been in prison already.

much lulz indeed.

You see, if you want to argue with people, you have to actually argue with what they say. Not just make it up.

So you admit that you are the enemy to American people? Not a good thing to be Trick......

Nope. I think you think I'm your enemy - or rather Simon does. But I don't think either of you represents "the American people". Not in any way.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Nope. I think you think I'm your enemy - or rather Simon does. But I don't think either of you represents "the American people". Not in any way.

That's the first thing I've seen you get right since I've been here. I don't spend the vast majority of my time on the couch watching American Idol, eating McDonalds, drinking beer, or shopping at Walmart.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You honestly believe that? Perhaps you should check out what Germans were saying in the 1930s.

Perhaps you should tell me what Germans were saying. And yes I do honestly believe that.

And when did this takeover happen? Which America do you want to go back to? The one with segregation? Or maybe further to out and out slavery? Or perhaps the one that invaded Vietnam? When exactly was this golden age?

How about the time when Americans had to save your asses from the natzis...

You see, if you want to argue with people, you have to actually argue with what they say. Not just make it up.

Am i really making it up? You don't think that if anybody in the government was involved in 9/11 they would be in prison by now?

Give me an example of who you think represents American people..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That's the first thing I've seen you get right since I've been here. I don't spend the vast majority of my time on the couch watching American Idol, eating McDonalds, drinking beer, or shopping at Walmart.

Wait a second. Maxella thinks Americans are great and I should be afraid of them, and you think they're awful and a complete bunch of useless slobs. I can't keep up. Is America the greatest country in the world or not? And when did it start going wrong?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Perhaps you should tell me what Germans were saying. And yes I do honestly believe that.

We've covered this before. They thought, like you, that a small group of evil and nefarious criminals, propped up by avaricious shysters and violent thugs, had taken over their country. And that the only way to solve this was a return to old-fashioned values and the removal of the aforementioned. If necessary by force.

They spent the next few years doing just that.

How about the time when Americans had to save your asses from the natzis...

How ironic that you're unable to spell Nazi. You're not doing a very good job of dispelling the notion of Americans being ill-informed.

You're also doing a terrible job of answering the question. Which America do you want to return to? You said that it had been ruined, so when was it good? Give me a year.

Am i really making it up? You don't think that if anybody in the government was involved in 9/11 they would be in prison by now?

What are you talking about? You said that I had "argued if anybody in government were involved in 9/11 they would have been in prison already." This is complete nonsense.

Give me an example of who you think represents American people..

How could one person possibly represent a nation of 300-odd million?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Is America the greatest country in the world or not? And when did it start going wrong?

Americans have been brainwashed and programmed to be a useless bunch of slobs by the banksters and corporate racketeers who bought all the media, public education, Hollywood, publishing houses, and even the music industry. Through the distorted use of ancient knowledge they are masters at mass mind control (the hiring of Philip Zelikow a perfect example) and have created the paradigm that the country exists in today. America was founded upon principles very much contrary to what we see today. In principle and for the opportunity of freedom for the human spirit it WAS the greatest country in the world witnessed by the fact that everyone and their mother either immigrated here or was trying to, in order to escape the tyranny and misery on the rest of the planet.

Unfortunately the Black Nobility of Europe got their hands on the American Economy, gaining control of its currency and establishing a central bank, which is always the end of anything good.

When was the start of the demise?

December 23, 1913.
edit on 12-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Americans have been brainwashed and programmed to be a useless bunch of slobs by the banksters and corporate racketeers who then bought all the media, public education, Hollywood, publishing houses, and even the music industry.

I rather agree. Although I'd be interested to learn how the books you rely on for your information have become "bestsellers" if they aren't actually published.

Through the distorted use of ancient knowledge they are masters at mass mind control and have created the paradigm that the country exists in today. America was founded upon principles very much contrary to what we see today. In principle and for the opportunity of freedom for the human spirit it WAS the greatest country in the world witnessed by the fact that everyone and their mother either immigrated here or was trying to, in order to escape the tyranny and misery on the rest of the planet.

Unfortunately the Black Nobility of Europe got their hands on the American Economy, gaining control of its currency and establishing a central bank, which is always the end of anything good.

When was the start of the demise?

December 23, 1913.

Why have the evil ones bothered to

- give votes to women
- end segregation and create the human rights movement
- create cures or treatments for a variety of diseases
- increase standard of living and income hugely for everybody
- allow dissent
- create an economy which periodically loses huge sums of cash?

Either they're not actually all that evil, or they're not very good at it.

Given the total lack of reliable evidence for their existence and the persuasive evidence for chaos and mass greed being the main drivers behind recent disasters, I'd say that your evil ones are a comforting bogeyman on which you can blame the world's ills.

I'm also not sure most people would rather live in 1913.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why have the evil ones bothered to

- give votes to women
- end segregation and create the human rights movement
- create cures or treatments for a variety of diseases
- increase standard of living and income hugely for everybody
- allow dissent
- create an economy which periodically loses huge sums of cash?

Either they're not actually all that evil, or they're not very good at it.

Given the total lack of reliable evidence for their existence and the persuasive evidence for chaos and mass greed being the main drivers behind recent disasters, I'd say that your evil ones are a comforting bogeyman on which you can blame the world's ills.

I'm also not sure most people would rather live in 1913.

Why don't you explain to us how the Federal Reserve banksters were responsible for these things. Why don't you explain how they could not have happened without them. Why don't you tell us the advantage of a ponzi scheme where private bankers create money as debt instead of gold-backed currency printed by the US Government?

The Fed orchestrates the crashes to consolidate wealth towards the top of their pyramid. It has been going on since the beginning, and the current state of affairs proves that point. The crash of 1929 was being brought to Congress as a deliberate act of the Fed bankers by Pennsylvania Congressman Louis T. McFadden when he conveniently died a highly suspicious death.

Why don't you explain to us why the appearance of this Central Bank suddenly ushered the planet into an unprecedented era of endless wars, including two global conflicts, the first of which was immediately started once the funding was in place because of Woodrow Wilson committing the greatest act of treason in the History of the US (which he admitted by saying he has "unwittingly ruined my country".

Please, why am I not surprised you are also a private bankster Fed Reserve defender.

The Creature from Jekyll's Island

www.bigeye.com...

In 1913 Colonel Edward Mandell House Describes To President Woodrow Wilson How The Federal Reserve Act Will Be Used To Enslave The American People

9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com...

Jon Stewart Exposes the Fraud of the Federal Reserve

www.lewrockwell.com...

CONGRESSMAN LOUIS T. McFADDEN (1876-1936) - ONE OF THE FIRST MURDER VICTIMS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE ELITE

www.libertynewsonline.com...

compleatpatriot.blogspot.com...

THE HISTORY OF MONEY. World Bank, IMF and WTO

www.xat.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

How ironic that you're unable to spell Nazi. You're not doing a very good job of dispelling the notion of Americans being ill-informed.

typos are not caused by being ill informed. they are caused by clicking the wrong key on a keyboard.

You're also doing a terrible job of answering the question. Which America do you want to return to? You said that it had been ruined, so when was it good? Give me a year.

Why? Do you have a time machine?

What are you talking about? You said that I had "argued if anybody in government were involved in 9/11 they would have been in prison already." This is complete nonsense.

So you don't think that if they were involved they would be in prison by now?

How could one person possibly represent a nation of 300-odd million? How could one person possibly represent a nation of 300-odd million?

Okay what group of people do you think represents America?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why don't you explain to us how the Federal Reserve banksters were responsible for these things. Why don't you explain how they could not have happened without them. Why don't you tell us the advantage of a ponzi scheme where private bankers create money as debt instead of gold-backed currency printed by the US Government?

Are you unable or unwilling to answer my questions? Because I'm politer - and because I'm right - I'll answer yours.

I don't claim that your group of secret evil ones are responsible for these things. But you say they are powerful enough to control the entire banking system and the media, and that politics is their plaything. They must have at least allowed these things to happen. And I don't understand why they would want to end slavery or decrease poverty or create welfare or build public housing. What's in it for them?

The Fed orchestrates the crashes to consolidate wealth towards the top of their pyramid. It has been going on since the beginning, and the current state of affairs proves that point.

I've discussed this before with you and you always disappear as soon as genuine facts are brought to the table. There is not a single major bank that profited from the debt crisis. Only a handful of people got richer and not a single one of them was a traditional "bankster". Many of the banks lost billions. How can that possibly be desirable for them?

The rest of your post is just nuts.

Like where do you get this one from?

Please, why am I not surprised you are also a private bankster Fed Reserve defender.

The Creature from Jekyll's Island

www.bigeye.com...

In 1913 Colonel Edward Mandell House Describes To President Woodrow Wilson How The Federal Reserve Act Will Be Used To Enslave The American People

9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com...

Jon Stewart Exposes the Fraud of the Federal Reserve

www.lewrockwell.com...

CONGRESSMAN LOUIS T. McFADDEN (1876-1936) - ONE OF THE FIRST MURDER VICTIMS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE ELITE

www.libertynewsonline.com...

compleatpatriot.blogspot.com...

THE HISTORY OF MONEY. World Bank, IMF and WTO

www.xat.org...

And the rest of it - it's just your usual rant in order to get off topic as quickly as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join