It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Love and the Last Dance with the one you Love most

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is always a first love and there is always a last dance with the person you love most,by last dance understanding that you want to spend the rest of your life with the person you love most on Earth.

The first love always remains in the mind and soul as the most intense,because is the first emotion related to a relationship with a partner who we fall in love.

Not many people are part of this last dance because several conditions must be met.

Sometimes when one spouse die nothing can cover that loss for those who love with that power that few have.And sometimes we can love someone else but we spend our life with someone you do not love.This is not good and is happening for different reasons.

Maybe the key to happiness is the Last Dance.

So the question is, can you dance this last dance?And with who you want to dance this last dance!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

It is really difficult to say...who I will actually dance the last dance with...I think it will most likely be my current partner...but maybe not. If my current partner dies first....I may meet someone else in the future...my heart is big enough to give and receive more love.

What about you....the author of this thread. Who will you dance the last dance with?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

What about you....the author of this thread. Who will you dance the last dance with?
I don't know right now with who,my power to love is beyond comprehension and is very difficult nowadays to find someone like....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My first real love is also my last dance. She is not sure she wants to dance anymore. The pain seems so much worse being that she is the first woman I really loved. I made a few trips around the block before I met her. She stopped me dead in my tracks. Now the music has stopped.

I do hold onto hope that it will start again. She is the best dancer I know.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I want to disagree with the "First Love" concept of that person always holding your heart - my personal experience was that while I did hold this person for what seemed like an eternity (ten years) somehow suddenly the hold was gone. Whoosh - just like that - and my reality shifted as I looked back without that shadow looming over my life. Really it was as if my past changed and the perspective of looking back with a new freedom altered the way I percieved my past as well as myself. This was very odd as the person did exert a sort of spell over me, or I held a bit of an obsession. When it was gone it was gone. With no malice - no bad terms - as a mattter of fact I could speak to him now as with any other friend that I have never held in Love, with kindness and familiarity of sharing some past together. But. There simply is no emotion left where once there was this gaping abyss of pain over unrequited Love. I have meditated on the oddness of this complete change. It was as if this Lost Love emotion had a life of its own and became a sort of spiritual presense that always accompanied me and then one day it simply left my side.

There is "no singlar ONE" that got away from me. What a glory it is to have freedom from some shadow of the past.

My current situation feels like the last dance ~ and oddly and unexpectedly he came into my life little more then one year ago and when he arrived my spirit recognized him as the one I thought would always come, though I had given up on the fantasy of "the one" - yet low and behold he did show up. What is unusual about this situation is honestly I felt him as a psychic presense as far back as 23 years ago. He has had a very unusual and distinct life and he would "visit" me over the years despite my relationships of the time. (The message or feeling was, that THE ONE was out there in the world somewhere and sometimes it was as if I knew where he was, looking at it now its as if these visitations always happened when his life faced a certain risk.) He very distinctly came to me in spirit in 2008 when I felt him so strongly it almost knocked me down. I was walking across my yard near sunset and this image of him hit me so hard I nearly doubled over. What the Hell I thought, still - still he is out there. The message came back in affirmative. Suddenly I knew where he was as well, Afghanistan. He nearly lost his life. When he showed up, I thought certainly this cannot be. But his real life matched these nagging spirit visitations that have always seemed to imply that "the one" was out there.

We are not young, almost 50 the both of us . . . and yet here it is ~ I am not sure what it all means but I am awake to life's message. I am taking notes. I am learning as I go. As I look over my past I can assure you - never give up hope, and never assume your greatest Love was in the past . . . .

First Loves are often childhood fantasy ~ when your spirit and soul has developed through your journey on this plane and if it is meant in this lifetime . . . truest Love will come.

edit on 30-6-2012 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As I have a career in the Maritime industry and spend 5 weeks away at a time, the woman I was once engaged to and thought was "the one" wandered and found love with another man. It broke my heart for about 3 months.

Anyway, at or around the same time that she left me, I met my future "dancing partner" without even realising it. She is a good friend of my cousins and so we met under plutonic terms - I was still grieving and was about to go back to sea for 10 weeks ("double-header" in pirate speak) but I felt something strange that I could not put my finger on. It was not until I was back at sea for a while that it dawned on me that Amy was consuming my every thought.

Upon my return home I immediately arranged a big BBQ with my mates but with the intention of seeing her again - that's all I wanted to do. We immediately fell in love and I honestly feel more in love with her today than 18 years ago. I tell her every day that I love her, whether at sea or at home.

I could not imagine my life without her - she is my "better half" as I call her. We have 2 beautiful children (Boy 5, Girl 8), we always hold hands when we can and I give damn good foot rubs.

I can't wait to grow old together with her - she is the best.

And she is an Irish lass to boot so she's no push over let me give you the tip!!

I am very lucky and I know it - going to sea allows me to say "you don't know what you've got until its gone" - I go away for 5 weeks like I said and it is hard (thank God for Skype - didn't have that 20 years ago) but then I am home for 5 weeks and its like we are teenagers again mucking around and being silly in love.

God bless the Irish and my beautiful dancing partner!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

What a wonderful and beautiful story of Love.
Ahhh proof that despite your "seafaring ways" true Love finds a way.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

Indeed, and thank-you and to the others who have taken the time to read my story.

Only 18 days to go and I'm home again - YAY

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There are many cases of unfulfilled love, for example when someone promise that she will never marry because the one she loves married with someone else.But there can be a forever Last Dance in Heaven...for them.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

So the question is, can you dance this last dance?

And with who(m) you want to dance this last dance!

Yes.

She knows.

She's known for a bit of time now.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2012 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That was beautiful.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Im afraid my last dance will be in Heaven with the angels..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Im afraid my last dance will be in Heaven with the angels
There is no power greater then to believe in love and have love in your heart forever.

To dance with angels in Heaven you must climb that mountain of love and see in the distance, rising and setting at the same time.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

That was a lovely story!

This thread reminds me of one of my favourite songs!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

To dance with angels in Heaven you must climb that mountain of love and see in the distance, rising and setting at the same time.

Kinda like this?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

Kinda like this?
Yes something like that,

Sunset Dream...if you let it flow.

As Long The Sun Will Shine

edit on 6-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: interchange

edit on 6-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: let it flow

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Something's coming soon. I'll let you know. It's you.

top topics

join