It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Killer Re-Enacts Their Fight (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The man who shot dead an unarmed black teenager has re-enacted their fight, claiming the 17-year-old said "you're going to die" and reached for his gun.

In a police video, neighbourhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman gave his most detailed account yet of what led him to open fire on Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

The recording, made a day after the February 26 shooting, was released by the defendant's lawyers about a week before his second bail hearing.

Video included.

news.sky.com...

I suppose the truth will come out eventually.
edit on 22/6/12 by EnigmaAgent because: text

edit on 22/6/12 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jun 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
He's had a few months now to concoct the perfect reenactment... But he really SUCKS at it!

The full video is in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This partial video doesn't tell the whole story because in the full video, he says they were on the ground...

I still don't believe him. It's like he's making it up as he goes along.

I'm editing out the rest of my original post in light of the full video. But I will leave one line:

This guy is LYING. He's changed his story and contradicted himself over and over. Anyone who believes him has an agenda.
edit on 6/22/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It seems like a script from a really bad B action movie.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wonder if the trial will be televised.

It would be interesting to watch if it was.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I hope it's televised, too! I'll be glued to it, that's for sure.

The Zimmerman trial almost certainly would be televised live on channels like HLN, a sibling of CNN that showed the Anthony trial. HLN set a new ratings record the day Ms. Anthony was judged not guilty, and it could similarly benefit if Mr. Zimmerman is tried.

NY Times

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The recording, made a day after the February 26 shooting

a month? a day? guess it matters not to you...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the FACTS coming out in the trial. Not the media hype .. not the lies ... not the agenda ...
but the FACTS. Zimmerman did his reenactment for the cops. There are eyewitness' who will be able to tell those cops if what he did was accurate or not. I'm just wondering why is the video being released now?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Wrong.
That re-enactment was the very next day after the shooting.

So are you lying or just ignorant of what's going on? It is one or the other.

You are the only one with an agenda. Anyone that would lie and wholly embrace ignorance in an attempt to ruin someone's life has an agenda. In this instance it is either exploiting the death to bring up racial issues or exploiting the death to bring up gun control. Do you thinks something should change after this case? You don't have to answer out loud I just want you to realize you have an agenda. The rest of us, without an agenda, just don't want a guy to go to prison for life for defending himself against someone that attacked him.

People like you blow my mind. I really do hope one day you realize your faulty rationalizations.
edit on 22-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's very very curious. They released it to us before the jury got to see it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
That re-enactment was the very next day after the shooting.

I know that now. I edited my post but I messed up and left the first sentence in. See at the bottom where I said I edited it, but left the last line in? I didn't realize the top line was there until just now.

Do you thinks something should change after this case?

No. I don't think anything should change. If Zimmerman is innocent, he should be freed and if he's guilty he should be prosecuted. I don't really get how that reveals my agenda, but there you have it.

I think he's guilty. That's my personal opinion. But only a trial will tell.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
He's had a few months now to concoct the perfect reenactment... But he really SUCKS at it!

The full video is in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This partial video doesn't tell the whole story because in the full video, he says they were on the ground...

I still don't believe him. It's like he's making it up as he goes along.

I'm editing out the rest of my original post in light of the full video. But I will leave one line:

This guy is LYING. He's changed his story and contradicted himself over and over. Anyone who believes him has an agenda.

Pretty obvious who has the agenda here. It says right in the article the video was filmed 1 day after the incident.
edit on 22-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I have serious doubts that that is the truth, but I didn't really expect it.

He is innocent, and will go free. There is no crime for him to be guilty of. It's not like he ever denied shooting the guy. He got jumped and beaten by a 6 foot tall man and he shot him in self defense. There is no denying he was beaten, there is no denying that Trayvon was capable, and there is absolutely no evidence that anything opposing Zimmerman's story happened. Actually nothing else even makes sense. If Zimmerman was out to kill the kid he would have never had a hand lain on him.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I've already explained that. I made a mistake and didn't realize it until it was too late to edit.

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So, even though you have NO indication that I am lying, you've made up your mind that I am. You're wrong. I made a mistake. It happens. I admitted my mistake and you don't accept it. Fine.

You have also made up your mind about what happened that night with Zimmerman, even though you haven't heard the evidence and don't really know what happened that night. You speak as if you were there and saw the whole thing... Well, we shall see.
edit on 6/23/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join