It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying kids : Making The Bus Monitor Cry (video)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My big problem with that kid is that he stated he shouldn't have recorded it. I'm sorry, but if more incidents were taped it would give a lot more opportunities for people to shame the bullies, and maybe bullies would learn that not everybody likes them.

I'm so incredibly sick and tired of this country's attitude towards enabling bullies. It should be towards disabling bullies at any turn.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Those kids are animals.

edit on 23-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

$618,400 and growing says, we agree.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hey I'm definitely on her side. I just think some people aren't cut out for certain jobs. Maybe cafeteria monitor, or playground, somewhere where she can't be singled out. The person who hired her should've known she wasn't tough enough for that job and the reality is that it can get pretty tough on school buses. Glad to see she's getting all that money, although it will probably ruin her life if she's not careful.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Damn bro.... I mean I know some pretty mean heartless people who wouldn't do something like this.

Man it's new level of bullying. When I was in school you got pushed down or something or had your sh*t knocked out of your hands, but then it was over and you moved on. This sh*t is just f*cked up.
edit on 23-6-2012 by KryptKeeper because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by KryptKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

People who believe in Jesus, and try to live their lives as Jesus said, are much better than atheistic a-holes.

You don't even have to believe in Jesus, just know the truth of his words.

If you don't believe in what Jesus preached, non-violence, respect, love, charity, and compassion,

then you will be berating elderly women on a bus.

"People who believe in Jesus, and try to live their lives as Jesus said, are much better than atheistic a-holes."
Said the hypocrite. Fail.

I wince at the way these little airhead children are permitted to not only act but actually believe themselves better than people around them, elders and authorities included. I also find it amusing that as the arrogance and disrespect increase, so the intellect and common sense decrease. Sad world we're being crafted into

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by dayve

Scam, really? So you are saying the bus monitor made a deal with these kids to talk trash and post it on youtube so that thousands of gullible Americans would put out half a mil in donations? I know this is ATS, but c'mon! You're gonna need some proof buddy, this being ATS and all.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

No. Some call it crowfunding, I call it scamming.... Idc what anybody says, shes a bus monitor, she is expected to have a lil bit of a spine.... I dont feel sorry for her really

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by dayve

Scam, really? So you are saying the bus monitor made a deal with these kids to talk trash and post it on youtube so that thousands of gullible Americans would put out half a mil in donations? I know this is ATS, but c'mon! You're gonna need some proof buddy, this being ATS and all.

No. Some call it crowfunding, I call it scamming.... Idc what anybody says, shes a bus monitor, she is expected to have a lil bit of a spine.... I dont feel sorry for her really

and if it was your grandmother or mother? Seriously?

Youve been asked twice how old you are and ive yet to see a reply....

To you it might be irrelevant, to us on a social level, it probably clears up a lot on why your point of view is the way it is...

You see you are one of less than a handful of people on this whole thread who are actually blaming this woman, (probably the ONLY one) not only that you have a nasty attitude about her in general....

Seems to me there are some underlying issues with adults and authority figures that you seem to have a problem with....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

wow, I was no angel at that age, but that is just to nasty, a very uncomfortable 10 mins viewing

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by dayve

and if it was your grandmother or mother? Seriously?

Youve been asked twice how old you are and ive yet to see a reply....

To you it might be irrelevant, to us on a social level, it probably clears up a lot on why your point of view is the way it is...

You see you are one of less than a handful of people on this whole thread who are actually blaming this woman, (probably the ONLY one) not only that you have a nasty attitude about her in general....

Seems to me there are some underlying issues with adults and authority figures that you seem to have a problem with....

If that was my grandmother (RIP)... She would have literally slapped the S*** out of those kids, and if she didn't she would make sure somebody did.. Im not blaming this lady at all, all im saying is, she is suppose to be the authority figure and failed at her easy ass job. Now she's racking up vacation money cause that bus ride was so "traumatizing" .... I feel like cussing her out myself. And my age is irrelevant. I'm 20'sh..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

If that was my grandmother (RIP)... She would have literally slapped the S*** out of those kids, and if she didn't she would make sure somebody did.. Im not blaming this lady at all, all im saying is, she is suppose to be the authority figure and failed at her easy ass job. Now she's racking up vacation money cause that bus ride was so "traumatizing" .... I feel like cussing her out myself. And my age is irrelevant. I'm 20'sh..

There could very well be some poor mother out there, who had to bury her child, after the suicide because of all the harassment and bullying they received at school, and on the bus, who feels exactly the way you do right now, and it would be understandable.

The child had no one to in authority to back them up, and the mother had to take out a loan and go into debt for the funeral expenses.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yep, she set a lame example of how an adult should react, when kids pop off the mouth to an adult... The kids should be banned from the bus, or have to write an apology but its not that big of a deal. What do you mean we need to be wiped out as a species...? Dramatic much...?

Any time children deem it acceptable to act in that manor to anyone, especially an elderly person, its a big deal..

Your mindset is the problem, people who think like you are the problem.......

The fact that you dont think its a big deal is the problem...

NOT this woman.......

Your posts are a lame example of how people make excuses for this sort of behavior, and how adults should react.......not this woman...

You obviously havent been around kids before, you put a challenging authority in front of them, they are gonna test them. And she folded. Of course its wrong to talk to elderly people like that, but i dont know any elderly who would put up with that. Your mindset is more of a problem, blaming 11-12 year olds for acting like 11-12 year olds....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This lady should NEVER have been a bus monitor. When i stared watching the video, before i knew anything whatsover about what happened on that bus, i was MAD MAD MAD at HER. Who in their right might put this lady on that bus. I would hate to think thats what the monitor is like on a bus carrying my children. No adult with half a brain would have put up with those dirty mouths. She did nothing to reprimand these children. She could have demanded that the bus stop, turn around, phone the school, phone the police. For god sake woman stick up for yourself, this matter could have been stopped way earlier with normal safe adult behavior. These kids were wimps and tested her, if she had shown some adult authority like she was supposed to it could have been nipped in the bud. instead she sat there and cried like a baby and gave them more fuel to stoke their fire. We all go on about sticking up for ourselves, and teach our kids the same. This lady is a bad example of all we teach. The fact that this lady is now being treated as some kind of hero is disgusting. She would only be a hero in my eyes if she had done the right thing, which she did not.

Bad example to bullied kids the world over is all she is!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was just made aware of another incident, very similar to this, that happened the day before the Memorial Day Break (Wiley Elementary Students from Watertown NY). There has been absolutely no reporting on this, and if it weren't for these little monsters posting it on Youtube, there would be no record. Unfortunately this is not an uncommon occurance. Image if you had young one's on this bus. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Arighty... I'm not trying to be a jerk or nothin but..... She seems way too damn slow to monitor a turtle on a open runway, let alone a bus full of kids... No wonder they made fun of her, she should be on the short bus.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Arighty... I'm not trying to be a jerk or nothin but..... She seems way too damn slow to monitor a turtle on a open runway, let alone a bus full of kids... No wonder they made fun of her, she should be on the short bus.

You don't have to try, it seems it comes natural to you.

And an update for everyone, its looking great over at indiegogo.
I posted this on the other Karen Klein thread as well.
Sweet

$653,157
Raised of $5,000 Goal
25 days left

And she gets it tax free, though there are some small fees taken out

4% to indiegogo
and
Third party fee
3% for credit card processing.
plus a $25 wire fee for non-U.S. campaigns. Currency exchange fees may also apply.

She will never have to sit on that bus again.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Primitive little chimps.

Sorry, I know the uber libs and gullible PC bleeding hearts will hate to hear it, but some kids need to be beat by their parents. No, not a prison style beating, or pipewrench beating, you extremists... a teach-you-to-make-the-bus-aid-cry beating that they wont soon forget, and think about the next time they want to pick on someone.

No, they dont need therapy.

No, they dont need a calm talking to.

No, they dont need Xbox taken away for an hour.

They need good ol fashion corporeal punishment.

Hickory switch optional.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

So it will probably max out close to, or more than a million dollars..... Because she couldnt stick up for herself on a bus full of KIDS.... She could have asked the bus driver to let her off. Ohwell... Whats gonna happen when some 9 year old punks her for a million dollars.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Whateva69

So it will probably max out close to, or more than a million dollars..... Because she couldnt stick up for herself on a bus full of KIDS.... She could have asked the bus driver to let her off. Ohwell... Whats gonna happen when some 9 year old punks her for a million dollars.

Geez. what a winner you seem to be.

She was on a school bus, not on a commuter bus. She couldn't just ask the driver to get off, as it is called "job abandonment" and she would be fired.

You think it is ok for children to victimize someone who is just trying to make a buck while helping the community? She had a family member commit suicide, and was crying when they told her that her family would rather kill themselves than be around her.

Yeah, real winner. Mom must be proud. I would posit that since you use an adolescent vernacular ("Punks her out"), that you are either an adolescent physically or intellectually. What other type of mental giant would ridicule an elderly woman for crying?
edit on 26-6-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join