It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bath Salts May Be Behind Naked Man Confronting Girl In Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bath Salts May Be Behind Naked Man Confronting Girl In Park

miami.cbslocal.com...

MIAMI (CBS4) – The drug that made headlines after the causeway cannibal case is back in the news again. This time, North Miami Beach Police said a man believed to be on bath salts stripped nearly naked at a childrens playground and threatened a three-year-old girl with sexual advances. Police said surviellance video shows Shane Shuyler stripping in the tot lot and then going very close to a three-year-old girl.

The police report said he told the child, “Come here little girl, I want to stick it in you.”

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There are a lot of new drugs emerging that have to be addressed faster by our government to get them off the street. They have been finding a lot of Meth labs around here in the last three months. I'm sure they were here before that and I'm sure the cops knew about them. They should have busted some of these people before and maybe others would not have started producing Meth. The cops are waiting too long, bust one lab and others may see it's not worth getting in trouble and our young will learn before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

I don't think any of these things should be outlawed, most of them are chemicals that have been around for decades, but I do agree that if they hadn't made other better known and safer drugs illegal there wouldn't be this niche market.

The crazy stories against them however is just modern reefer madness. They are just trying to create fear of the unknown. If the drugs are making these people get naked it's because they are getting hot and aren't drinking enough water with the drugs. The attacks have more to do with the people themselves. Thousands of people are taking these drugs, and when you consider that, you realize it's just a matter of time before someone that is already half crazy takes one of these drugs and someone else loses a face.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
These salts are already banned where I am in NC but of coarse it doesn't mean you can't get them. I've seen them at yard sales
. I don't believe the lady was aware of it's other use.

It's never ending the way they are pursuing this. Some one will just synthesize the salts and make something else. Possibly more dangerous.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
There are a lot of new drugs emerging that have to be addressed faster by our government to get them off the street.

not by the government, by the community.
unless you want to amplify the exact failed policy the US currently operates on?
please god no...

yes get rid of bath salts, but the crazyness must stop.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They're "waiting too long" because they're waiting for the next crop to transport.

Get it?

Ixnay on the opcays.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree, it is Refer Madness all over again. However I've always had the feeling the synthetics are very harmful, hence the reason they are legal and can be bought in convenience stores--so these "scare tactics" may be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Unfortunately, a lot of this can be obtained over the internet, so that therein lies the problem.

These "synthetic" drugs themselves are dangerous, as well as in a combination with others to create one new one...

I just don't understand why any one would want to do this to themselves. Sad.....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Being able to access ingredients that can manufacture these drugs is a problem also. Some can be created with little skills using one more complex ingredient. Meth is one such drug and the Pharmacutical companies will protect their sales. I'm not sure that these companies who sell these products and defend their sale without regulations should be allowed to do business in this country. I don't care who they are or how powerful they may be. I'm not for over regulation but regulations on stuff that is very dangerous for our kids is a different matter. Then again we can get together and do something to these big corporations within the legal realms of the law to destroy them. A hundred million people each buy one share of stock and sell them all on the same day. As soon as people find these corporations have no real legal assets the corporations will die along with the lifestyles of the Execs. Very few big corporations own any real assets.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
These salts are already banned where I am in NC but of coarse it doesn't mean you can't get them. I've seen them at yard sales
. I don't believe the lady was aware of it's other use.

It's never ending the way they are pursuing this. Some one will just synthesize the salts and make something else. Possibly more dangerous.

If it was at a yard sale, chances are that they were really bath salts. The kind a person puts in a bath. Unless they were housecleaning and found them in their kids room......

I wonder if anyone has unknowingly put bathsalts (drug type) in their bath? Would they absorb through the skin?
Or if anyone has been poisoned yet by ingesting/snorting (?) bath(tub) salts?

This over excessive need for people to get higher and higher is getting ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with the "normal" drugs that us older people used to do, now they're just making things dangerous.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I don't think it has anything to do with getting "higher and higher," but a lot to do with the older generation starting a war on the drugs that were popular.

Make the easiest, most obtainable, generally most natural and therefore safest drugs illegal and you start seeing bathtub drugs made from chemicals hit the streets.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I guess that's true. They've made completely safe stuff illegal, and people have always sought out ways to get an alternative feeling, even at very young ages - kids getting dizzy on merry-go-rounds, and amusement park rides.

I remember hearing "the doctors" ( that tv show) calling for legalization of the older, safer substances, because of the number of kids showing up in emergency rooms from these newer street drugs. And that was before these "bath salts" came out.

This new trend is disturbing....

top topics

join