It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Hutcheson Stabbed 50 Times In Pizza Delivery Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Police say the victim, a 27-year-old with one child, was making a delivery at the home where Cook lived. She had 50 stab wounds and was pronounced dead at a local hospital, according to the Daily Mail.

The interesting thing I noticed is that on the Facebook page of one of those arrested for the murder, the suspect makes statements such as:

Da white man hate too see a black man have sumin if i was in da house i probly would've killed all of'em !

Note to my *expletive*: If a *expletive* scared ta go da jail or die he gne fold and he a *expletive* azz *expletive*

Man how i feel *expletive* life really *expletive* err'thang iont need *expletive* da old E4 is bakk. Try me its not gne be nice im warning u *expletive* azz *expletive*

The most disturbing post of all shows that this individual had told the world what would transpire last night, which he posted on January 30th of this year.

I just tlked to boosie mamma *expletive* *expletive* up just kno im prayin for u dogg keep ya head up and i just called to da city young *expletive* still wit it so dis summer its gne be a killen plus i got a feelin sum *expletive* azz rapper gne try ta play me

The scary part?

Both arrested are teenagers.

What the heck, youth of America...where did we go wrong?
edit on 9-6-2012 by MelvinTheMad because: Spelling

edit on 9-6-2012 by MelvinTheMad because: Words.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

We can partly blame our political process that seems to think, playing the race card, is good for election results.

It's only going to get much, much worse. I feel so sorry for the Woman's Family. She was just doing her job, trying to make a living.

Des
edit on 9-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Whats wrong with the youth America? ETA: I see the op has been edited so my post may be off a tad but I will not alter it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot but isn't it every time young black men commit crimes they're reffered to as "youths"? You know, like with all the flash mobs and B on W beatings. And with all that bruhaha in Baltimore and Philly.

The problem isn't with race (although the MSM is doing a great job of making it as such). The problem isn't with the youths. The problem is with the Culture. Period.
And that culture is being enabled. They're the "victim". Always.

It's not too hard to connect the dots.

1 million dollars says this thread gets 404'd. When it does, ask me why.
edit on 9-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Faux News video:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

It's not just the race card, I work with teenagers on a daily basis and I work with at least three of them that I won't be surprised to learn at a later moment in life that they had been mass-murderers or baby eaters all along.

That kind of thing.

Blaming it on political actions isn't really a big enough factor for people randomly murdering other people, there is more to this jigsaw puzzle than just the suits.

Maybe one day we'll learn why, and make a pill to stop it.

edit on 9-6-2012 by MelvinTheMad because: Words.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Not to completely jump over the majority of your comment, but why would this thread get 404'd?

Should I have bleeped the one remaining bit of expletive from the quotes?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Whats wrong with the youth America? ETA: I see the op has been edited so my post may be off a tad but I will not alter it.

I'm not trying to stir the pot but isn't it every time young black men commit crimes they're reffered to as "youths"? You know, like with all the flash mobs and B on W beatings. And with all that bruhaha in Baltimore and Philly.

The problem isn't with race (although the MSM is doing a great job of making it as such). The problem isn't with the youths. The problem is with the Culture. Period.
And that culture is being enabled. They're the "victim". Always.

I agree 100%. THIS IS A HATE CRIME! It's not limited to a specific color or a religion... It is EVERY WHERE!

You see it every day even on here on ATS, nonstop random HATE for no reason! Some of the biggest sources of this hate comes from some of these cults masquerading as religions. So who is the source of all this hate?

Here is a hint: the ultimate truther exposed them about 2000 years ago and was promptly silenced by them.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Come on guys, let's not make this about religion either.

This has to be more a stew pot of bad parenting, bad examples, and the poor economy, with other factors thrown in that are too many to make example of.

Right?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Damn man, I tried to run those quotes through google translator but there was no option to translate stupid into english.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Damn man, I tried to run those quotes through google translator but there was no option to translate stupid into english.

I can't make heads nor tales of it either, so I can't say whether they are negative or positive, let alone incriminating.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I must just be an old white guy......I didn't understand those quotes at all..........

There's a lot of messed up youth of all skin colors.......

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Domino's still doesn't allow anyone (even with a license to CC) I see...

I delivered for them years ago and carried anyway. I know right many other's that do as well. One day somebody is going to get the wrong one. There are places that (as bad as I hate to say it) a female doesn't belong after dark (and yes I am one). It's a sad fact to be sure, but one that could save a few lives if people would acknowledge it.

I don't know what has happened with the youth today. I think a lot of it has to do with bringing kids up with a "You can have whatever you want, when you want it" mentality. When you are an adult, you find out quickly that, that isn't how the world works and some people just can't handle that as fact. I don't know.

This is a tragic situation that didn't need to happen to anyone. Wishing there was a way to stop it doesn't make it so sadly enough.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I can understand the quotes clearly.

The first one says, and this is my translation of Ebonics with explanations in parentheses;

" The white man hates to see the black man have something (White people don't like it when Black people have money and nice things or make something of themselves) I probably would've killed them all!

The second one says: "Note to my *snip*; If a ( ) is afraid of going to jail or of dying, he doesn't have what it takes and he's a *snip* ass.

duh duh duh

the third one pretty much says he's pissed off and is ready for anyone to test him. He's soo pissed off that he's bringing his retired persona - E4- "bakk" (back)

I could go on and on.

Either way, it's disgusting how one could kill someone. Let alone stab the person 50 times!!!

I bet that they were "good" kids, too.
edit on 10-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

Mod Note:
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Sad story, my heart goes out to the victims family.

I think the problem with youth today is a complete lack of family values. Most parents are working all day everyday so who is left to raise their children?

I think that one parent, be it the mother or the father, should stay home and raise their kids. At least until they are old enough to take care of themselves and long enough to actually teach them values.

I know that when I have children I will stay at home and raise them. When they get old enough for school, if I don't decide to home school them, I will go back to work part time.

But on top of that it is our society, we live in a world where people have no thought of consequences to their actions and act before they think.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
Sad story, my heart goes out to the victims family.

I think the problem with youth today is a complete lack of family values. Most parents are working all day everyday so who is left to raise their children?

I think that one parent, be it the mother or the father, should stay home and raise their kids. At least until they are old enough to take care of themselves and long enough to actually teach them values.

I know that when I have children I will stay at home and raise them. When they get old enough for school, if I don't decide to home school them, I will go back to work part time.

But on top of that it is our society, we live in a world where people have no thought of consequences to their actions and act before they think.

This seems to be an outdated belief that my husband and I still believe in as well.I have stayed at home with my daughter almost her entire 14 years. I went to work for about 2 years when she was around 10 (part time) because my husband's job was collapsing. The grades and behavior went downhill. We have done without a whole lot to be able to do this because that is the way he was raised and I too saw a difference. Some folks can do it and work all they want and their children are perfect. Others... not so much. Some kids need more attention than others.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in there with you. I think it is worth cutting back on the nicest, newest cars, jewelry, etc. to do this if it is what you believe is right. It has worked for us and I wish you good luck in it.

I do think that it is hard on a child to have both parents working 80 a week. It is only natural for them to find other activities and things to get into...some of them not so good. With the economy the way it is, more and more people are having to give up their dreams of staying at home with the kids. It's sad when it takes everything you have to eat and I feel for those as well.
edit on 6/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its sad how someone can so easily take another’s life for absolutely no reason and feel no sense of remorse. There are literally hundreds of these cases that don’t ever make MSM. You can go down the list Black on White, White on Black, Green on Orange….

The fact of the matter is that the repercussions of committing these crimes are a joke. Some of the perpetrators even look forward to “going to the big house”, it’s a lazy mans dream… Most even become institutionalized and cant make it on the outside, having to make an honest living.

This is one of the main reasons I left the law enforcement field. I no longer trusted my ability to remain non-bias or get emotionally involved over child molestation/abuse cases, senseless and casual murders and just flat out hate crimes… the list goes on and on. One cant help but want to reward these type of animals with a little “on the scene justice”.

I say, if someone commits a crime such as this one, turn them over to the victims family, let them do with these scum bags what they will. Whatever is left over gets buried in a coffee can along with their ideas on how cool it is to be a “gangsta” and put the whole thing on MSM!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
Its sad how someone can so easily take another’s life for absolutely no reason and feel no sense of remorse.

Ever been to Baltimore?

Ever visited the projects of any inner city?

It is survival of the fittest, fittest being the most ruthless, and every man for himself. Gangs are a necessity for some menial sense of security and your life is worth nothing more than what ever another is willing to take from you for it.

It is systematically dysfunctional and endures generation to generation with no way out for the average juvenile.

The only way out of the cycle, though many would object, is forced reeducation or mass extermination.

The former would be rejected by the society as a whole leaving the later being the sole inevitable self-inflicted recourse.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHolyGhost

Originally posted by TheHolyGhost

Originally posted by JBpage76
Its sad how someone can so easily take another’s life for absolutely no reason and feel no sense of remorse.

Ever been to Baltimore?

Ever visited the projects of any inner city?

It is survival of the fittest...

You are correct!

Actually I have (not Baltimore) spent some time in these and many other places where it’s a borderline war zone, and that really leads me to this….

While it may be hard for people in these areas to just up change their lifestyle (assuming they want to) or better their way of life.. its not impossible. I don’t come from a rich family, but I work hard to proved my family with a good living. A living where they will be somewhat shielded from those who would rather “rape and pillage” for theirs.

edit on 10-6-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Quote from OP: "What the heck, youth of America...where did we go wrong?"

Along time ago man.

When we brought them over for slaves.

I have no idea what they were thinking at the time.

I felt so sorry for this womans family when I read about this earlier today.
It just doesn't make any *snip* sence...
I hope these teenagers rot in hell, along with their parents...
edit on 6/10/2012 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Armed deliveries should be required. Police in the area heard her screams....this is tragic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join