It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite image of Aurora contrail?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What I mean by that is that it could be. When the RamJet's release back it could be a releasing, except they don't have the Donuts-on-a-rope look. So, 'Prolly it slowed down or a Jet plane.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Excellent link chaosrain, iv just sat through it all and there are some amazing images there!

Especially the hale comet and rocket launch!

Im now sure it isnt the aurora.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Probably AWACS if it is recent could be due to the two ships carrying that Plutonium into France.

The shipment to France was like two weeks ago. This photo is probably some North Sea excercises 11 years ago.

I thought the circular contrail pattern was too tight to be an aircraft traveling at subsonic speeds.

I'll have to agree with chaosrain on this. I seen a picture from the 80's of a supposedly aurora contrail though. It looked like doughnuts on a rope.

Wish there was a sharper image of this satellite photo.

[edit on 5/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by weirdo
Probably AWACS if it is recent could be due to the two ships carrying that Plutonium into France.

The shipment to France was like two weeks ago. This photo is probably some North Sea excercises 11 years ago.

I thought the circular contrail pattern was too tight to be an aircraft traveling at subsonic speeds.

I'll have to agree with chaosrain on this. I seen a picture from the 80's of a supposedly aurora contrail though. It looked like doughnuts on a rope.

Wish there was a sharper image of this satellite photo.

[edit on 5/10/04 by Intelearthling]

They left two weeks ago and arrived in Cherbourg yesterday.Another 600 or so miles across France in the next day or so.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
IntelEarthling, i just read your post for the warning you got and im not sure you should have got a warning for that.

Or have they edited something out that was really offensive?

If they have edited it out thats not fair i enjoy reading warnings as some are hilarious!

Still the post you did is funny but i dont see how it got you a warning?

Anyway back to the topic, this sattelite image does look very old im not sure how old but if it was recent im sure the sat's they use can take colour images from that distance, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosrain
This should close the book on this entire thread:

AWACS Contrail

Sorry it's not an Aurora...better luck next time.

This reply was posted like 15 posts ago ... does NO ONE READ entire threads here? This is AWACS.

Maybe y'all just don't have cable modems ehhh?

Zip

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

AWACS Contrail

This reply was posted like 15 posts ago ... does NO ONE READ entire threads here? This is AWACS.

Zip

Oh, yeah...I found this link using Google. Search term: 'AWACS Contrail.' Lesson to be learned: Look before you leap.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

AWACS Contrail

Zip

Oh, yeah...I found this link using Google. Search term: 'AWACS Contrail.' Lesson to be learned: Look before you leap.

Maybe thats a lie and it is really Aurora or Aliens or Surfing Reptillians there`s a thought do people from other planets surf.

E_T

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
This is "supposedly" an aurora contrail.

Whatever the image you have posted does not seem to have the "doughnuts on a rope" but it could do its taken from a sattelite so we cannot see close enough to know wether it has the doar effect as many believe the aurora has, so it could well be.

So what's special in that?
Here's its "evolution".

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You are correct that those are not the Aurora contrails. I have seen those contrails you've illustrated form behind conventional aircraft flying into a head wind many times. I live near an airport, so this is not an unusual occurence. But absolutely not the Aurora contrails.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This link shows a supposed Aurora contrail, I believe that you all can see the difference:

Aurora contrail

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

E_T

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
This link shows a supposed Aurora contrail, I believe that you all can see the difference:
Aurora contrail
If you mean this one its resolution is so crappy that you can find anything from it:
www.area51zone.com...
Also there's one note under pics:
The "pictures" above are just computer-generated images...
www.area51zone.com...

Here's one other pic from same site as those in my previous post.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That was the best pic I could locate on the fly, but it does show the structure of the doughnuts on a rope type contrail that is distinctivley different than the contrail pics shown earlier in this thread. Now any of the pics of the craft itself are indeed computer generated and I was in no way addressing those.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

i hate to point out that done correctly these calculations are not speculative, when you know the distance from geographical points on the maps using reference markers you are then able to create an accurate scale from which you can base your calculations.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just came across this thread but I can safely say that the original linked 'contrail' of the Aurora hyperplane is not that which would be generated by the 'proposed' engine/propulsion.

There is one in the thread which shows the doughnuts produced by the pulse detonation method we public are being spoonfed medicinally (in very small doses) by the leaks and reports.

It is an interesting photo and did make me think what this could be and had no idea...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join