It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Compilations...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Over the past few days I've been scouting documents in the state library here in NY, and also I have been compiling data from the internet as well, about UFO, and alien encounters.

Several of the data I found on the internet, logically and obviously, were immidiate hoaxes. but some of them I started to investigate and such. One of the documents I found appealed to me.

The tellings of a man who actually chased a UFO through the air in his F-51 above Fargo.

Heres a segment taken from the document I read.

One of the early "classics" of UFO history involved Lieutenant George F. Gorman of the North Dakota Air National Guard, who said he had a twenty-seven minute "dogfight" with a UFO in the skies above Fargo.
Date: October 1, 1948-Location: Fargo, North Dakota

Gorman, then manager of a Fargo construction company, told this story to Air Force investigators:

On the night of October 1, 1948, he had been on a cross-country flight with his squadron. Upon return to Hector airport in Fargo, he elected to log some night flying time, so he remained airborne after the other planes had landed. He had circled his F-51 over the lighted football stadium and around the city and was preparing to land about 9 P.M. The control tower cleared him to land, advising him about a Piper Cub in the vicinity - the only other plane - and he could see the light aircraft outlined plainly about 500 feet below him. What appeared to be the taillight of a plane passed him on the right, but the tower insisted they knew of no other planes in the area.
(Read the rest of the article here

I found the article pretty interesting mainly because a single person was actually brave enough to go after a mysterious object like so. I don't know if I could do something like that. But I guess if your cards are played right, anything can happen.

THESE DOCUMENTS ARE FROM UFO CASEBOOK

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You'd probably be interested in the Mantell (I think that's the name) case as well. Mustang pilot supposedly brought down by chasing a UFO...

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Gazrok]

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Deleted

Dang! I just got up...posted on the wrong thread

[edit on 10/4/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

join