It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who agrees???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Do I believe in intellegant life on other planets? Other course I do, there are billions of planets in a galaxy, and billions of galaxies in the universe, the idea that we're the only ones is quite egotistical if you ask me. The idea that some of these life forms have visited us and possibly taken a few samples is not too far fetched. I mean, let's face it, there is an overwhelming number of reports, some from reliable sources and some corroborated by large numbers of people. However, the idea that the US Gov't is working hand in hand with interstellar forces yet can't find Osama is a bit hard for me to believe.

huh? if you work with greys doesn't mean you can find 1 person in the hole world

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Could you give us some examples? Every time I look for new info on the subject I waste a huge amount of time either rehashing or sifting through ALOT of crap. So please, I'm begging, where are these "good" sources?

You really should look for yourself. And these are not hard to find.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoinfo.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.hbccufo.com...
www.nuforc.org...

I wonder, exactly what is your criteria for "good" sources? This subject is entirely one of evidence, not proof. Two entirely different things.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Heelstone-

I DO look for myself. I asked because you touted knowledge of sources that were not bunk. If you had understood what I posted then you would have seen that I HAVE found a few credible sites, but that as I stated, they are full of old news or absolute trash. I didn't need a lecture.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Heelstone-

I DO look for myself. I asked because you touted knowledge of sources that were not bunk. If you had understood what I posted then you would have seen that I HAVE found a few credible sites, but that as I stated, they are full of old news or absolute trash. I didn't need a lecture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join