It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone love 2 people at the same time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Never mind.

This page is acting strange now.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I am working on finding a way to get her hubby to know what is going on. Hope this doesn't blow up but I think he will handle it the right way. Thanks for that suggestion.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If you find yourself in a time where you love two people at the same time.

Choose the latest, because if you really loved the first one to begin with, you wouldn't have noticed the second.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
If you find yourself in a time where you love two people at the same time.

Choose the latest, because if you really loved the first one to begin with, you wouldn't have noticed the second.

God...this is so true...and so sad.....especially when kids are concerned. When you have to fight back the tears trying to be "brave" and reasonable....it sucks.....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I think that sounds like a lot of drama, and drama should be avoided. And considering the husband may not know, well the picture does not sit all that well. I think you should tell her to grow up and decide one or the other especially since children will be involved, or from what you say of her actions it just sounds like some sort of crush or just an infatuation, which almost always go away over time. Or she could be bored and who knows what else, in which case definitely the husband needs to know whats up and this sooner this thing is confronted and settled the better I think.

But anyways to answer your question, can somebody love 2 people at the same time...Yes..But not without consequences.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Innocently be "checking your Facebook" near him, and have it up on the screen maybe? (or leave it up on the screen, and leave the room for something).....

Don't husbands and wives know their spouse's FB and other passwords? If not, there's a red flag right there...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This is turning out to be a pretty neat topic area. Lots of variety here.

You can love many people at the same time. Love takes on many different meanings, but you can only be IN love with one person I think. I can honestly say that through all I've been through and looking back at things, I've never really been in love with a woman yet. I say that because I never found a way to make something last for a lifetime which, really, is what I want.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I thought I loved two women the same. Then they found out about each other and both left me. Then I realized who I really loved and by that point I had already lost. I was only 20 though. Still, your sister is playing a dangerous game.

For all the talk about women being mature that we always hear, it seems that while they are more mature than men when it doesn't really matter like teen and early 20s, then they seem to really demature (?) when it's most necessary.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join