It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Finally Debunked ; How to Make Thermite (Video) .. Steel Melting like Butter in 1sec

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

After seeing this video and how easy the termites eat through thick steel
After 11 yrs of questionning about the massacre
After 11 yrs of denial by the government rejecting any investigations
After the trillions suddenly missing shortly before the attack
eliminating all traces about it when the tower felt down

Any sane individual would arrive to the conclusion that it was a false flag
and it was more organised and planified then we think so
It is going so deep that it was made a secret of national security
and only a handfull of people knew about it at the time

9/11 will be remembered in history to be the second Reichtag fire

For people who dont know about the Reichstag

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version

If you really beleive the official version .. then you lie to yourself
if you dont care about the truth because you support the wars .. then you are soulless
if you beleive it was a cover operation that sacrificed 3000 innocent american just to go into the ME
then you are free from their deception games

You will say .. what kind of people in the government would do that .. its impossible to be so evil
i though they were truthfull and filled with goodness

think again

Its time ATS debunk Washington ; Massonic/Devil/Illuminati/NWO markings
Washington was build to idolize SATAN .. Now ready to unleash the BIG WAR

Now we can understand what kind of people would be so evil and greedy for more wars and deception games
that have make the world a more darker place since 9/11

Time to wake up that we were all deceived and looted
and it will not stop until they have the big war with Syria and Iran
its getting close ...
they just killed hundred of children in Syria and accuse someone else once again
to bring world comdemnations and clear a quick path to war
another big human sacrifice so they can achieve their goal with lies and deception

Im fed up of the corrupted rich greedy a$$h*** that they are
thinking they are above God laws and everyone else
and everyone else are worthless compare to them
the time of changes is now
continu to expose liars and corrupted official
until they all fall down to their knee crying of shame

edit on 5/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Did you also see the bright sparks and smoke production?

Of course, as with any alternative 911 theory, there is nada evidence.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It takes days of planning and proper explosives to bring down a building perfectly...

You can mess up even when done right, look on you tube there's tons of messed up demo videos.

Thats two perfect implosions by happenstance, putting all else aside that still gets me.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

What is even more amazing is that those alleged demolition/termite charges were in no way influenced by fire or the plane crashes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Did you also see the bright sparks and smoke production?

Of course, as with any alternative 911 theory, there is nada evidence.

The WTC steel skeleton were extremely solid
it was made to support earthquake .. fire .. and even planes crashing into it
any expert will be able to tell you that the fire a plane make when it crash
will never come close to 4000 F ( 2200 degres) of heat
only termites can acheive and cut through a solid thick steel bar
this is the reason why it was so fast for both tower to come down after the crash
someone remotly activate the termite placed on the 4 corner of both tower

and the result will be a prefectly controlled demolition that will make it fall verticaly and all egualy

Both tower came down to the ground the same way
under a mather of second and perfectly aligned
any controlled demiliton expert will tell you 9/11 was a controlled demolition for a fact

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

The collapse of the towers is the only part of the whole thing that still keeps me thinking something is going on beyond even them knowing about an attack as happened in pearl harbor.

Citicorp tower is an interesting case about a building that could of collapsed that I always felt ties to 911 in some way. it was built improperly and they did studies of what the impact of an uncontrolled collapse would be in the middle of new york. its was successfully retrofitted in secret (something people claim about the two towers) .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

this is the reason why it was so fast for both tower to come down after the crash

and the result will be a prefectly controlled demolition that will make it fall verticaly and all egualy

any controlled demiliton expert will tell you 9/11 was a controlled demolition for a fact

As you seem to value the opinion of experts a lot, my advice would be to actually talk to them. Contact a couple of structural engineers at your local university and ask them what they think about it. I am pretty sure their opinion will differ greatly from yours.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ok, it just seems to me that the situation you get in return when you reject "natural" collapse isn't any more probable (even less as result of lack of evidence).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

As you seem to value the opinion of experts a lot, my advice would be to actually talk to them. Contact a couple of structural engineers at your local university and ask them what they think about it. I am pretty sure their opinion will differ greatly from yours.

I dont need expert to tell me the obvious
but some people still beleiving the official version
it would be the correct thing to do .. and research the truth by yourself

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I dont need expert to tell me the obvious

To you it's a protracted chest cold.
To the expert doctor it's lung cancer.
Who you gonna believe?

What's obvious to the untrained is erronious to the experts. That's why the get paid the big bucks and you don't.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
nice find ben....but it will get trounced on as usual by the usual suspects...and it will ignite the same OS debunking tactics....there will be a stream of character assassinations and a lead in to the how it cannot work....but not one of the OS will come in and say...oooops...we were wrong.....thermite can melt steel....i remember when All said....thermite cannot melt steel....interesting....and also plb comes in and trys to assume the plane fuel would ignite the charges....hmmm...i think magnesium burns at.....hmmmm...3600f....or about 2000c......could that be why magnesium was used as the fuse.

also....would the charge have been set in a tin can....I am thinking not.

what the vids shows...yet again....thermite will melt steel....not tlike the nat geo vid.....

shall we see....nat geo debunked

any how i see a long drawn out thread where it will yet again get derailed dragged out....characters will be assassinated...and agruments will follow...but i put this to the OS...just to see....

Will thermite melt steel....

It is and easy question....because i remember....not a single Os ever say yes it will.....they all refer back to the badly done nat geo film......where a skirting was place around a pillar....completely open with no contained direction of flow...and then they hang on the fact when the film show the man hours involved in a conventional demolition...where all safety factors are factored in and try to compare it to a demo which did not need to follow any of the conventional methods of demolition....heck where was the health and safety officers when the terrorists may have been placing charges up and down the elevators shafts....you know the area where you would have complete hidden access to the core of the towers....

was thermite used.....we will never know will we....so the arguments will continue to be circular....but hey.....keeps it all interesting doesn't it.

because the sad thing....no matter what side you take...or the experience you might have in any given trade or industry does not matter.....but the fact remains the same...the only place....the absolute only place that the OS gets their info from in from the same people who started the lies...the government backed 911 commission.

they keep quoting the FAILED report of NIST....and no matter how often it gets shown to be full of holes they still keep quoting from it.....like i have said....IF one...just one thing in the report is wrong...then if it was a court of law...the report would be deemed...inadmissible.....So for the OS....the NIST report is inadmissible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

To put what you say in another perspective, it used to be "obvious" that the earth was flat. Until "experts" explained that it is not. There are many "obvious" things that turn out not to be obvious at all once examined closely.

To me these kind of things aren't even obvious to begin with by the way.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
they keep quoting the FAILED report of NIST....and no matter how often it gets shown to be full of holes they still keep quoting from it.....like i have said....IF one...just one thing in the report is wrong...then if it was a court of law...the report would be deemed...inadmissible.....So for the OS....the NIST report is inadmissible.

This is of course complete nonsense. There can be many errors in a report, and I challenge you to find a (comparable) report without any errors in it. The important thing is that the errors do not change the conclusions significantly. So far truthers have failed miserably to demonstrate this to be the case. The fact that there isn't any (real) publication in a (real) journal that went through a (real) peer review process showing the fatal flaws of NIST is the undeniable proof of this.

Oh wait, such a publication does exist. But it concludes that NIST overestimated the effect of the fireproofing and underestimated the effect of the jet fuel. Not a popular subject with truthers.
edit on 30-5-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

yet again a very simple question....but not answered...CAN THERMITE MELT STEEL.....?

I mean really....i have seen OSer after oser use the nat geo footage as it's golden ticket to truth ...so look at the above question again...and answer it...simply...yes or no....without referring if thermite was used in the towers...because no matter what...it is just conjecture...there is no real proof....there is no proof if it was used....or
if it wasn't used...so keeping that in mind...can thermite melt steel.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

What does it matter? The question is about as relevant as "Can an angle grinder cut steel". Sure it can. So what?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Everything you say is of course, complete nonsense. You continue to defend a report that, you admit is full of errors, citing the fact that they don't affect the conclusions. What kind of fool are you? Why on earth would any sane individual continue to defend an obviously flawed conclusion? You also conveniently continue to ignore the fact that the commission ignored tower 7, and never seriously investigated the possibility of additional explosives. You are posing as something other than what you are, which is an accomplice.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
termites brought the towers down
They work quickly these days don't they

Oh, and it's 'i' before 'e' (except after c) remember that one OP

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Instead of asserting that I am talking nonsense, you could also post a link to the publication that shows that the NIST report is fatally flawed. Or are you saying that this publication does not exist, and I am not talking nonsense after all?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

the difference is it shows what was being said before ...(shortly after 911)...the difference to what is being stated now....11yrs later......In the beginning...it was a definite...thermite could not cut or melt steel....you see it is step by step chipping away at the presented evidence by the OS....to what actually could have possibly occurred....what it does show is there was a collaborative effort made in some of the controlled MSM to have people believe something other than reality.

you see what it does mean...is that a major presenter such as NAT GEO cannot ever again be trusted as a reliable source......now if someone can go out and make a vid showing simply what NAT GEO tried to show as an impossibility through collaborative efforts of some scientists and demo experts...then it shows how easily the mainstream is willing to lie to the people....I mean NAT GEO should have come out and just said...Thermite can be used to achieve a demolition.....BUT...we don't think it is probable.

now people used the term controlled demolition....now i take difference to it...as this was a uncontrolled demolition....It did not need to be controlled ....it just had to demolish....job done.

was it a pre planned demolition...imho...I think it was....but we may never find out....I try not to argue semantics any more.....but i do know trying to get people to answer simple things doesn't even seem to work...Did you answer the question PLB....nope....instead you went with grinders cut steel...Did i mention grinders...nope....simple thing again....does thermite have the ability to cut or melt steel?

don't worry your case does not fall apart because you might answer this.....just as my case does not get validated by showing it can. It is just agreement that thermite could possibly be used to cut steel.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

geeze....i have seen my doctor spell poorly....and use poor grammar when they writesome thing out....how shallow of a come back....i guess if your doctor makes a speeling error or a typo one should not go back to them....
edit on 023131p://f12Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join