It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, the unending cover-up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The video below is of recording of Israelis that were caught with explosives and with video cameras on tripods to document the 9/11 disaster. In the Youtube video @ 2:22, the CNN reporter Deborah Feyerick says that a white was pulled over near the New Jersey Turnpike and it contained "tons" of explosives.

Basically, on 9/11 more than several Israelis where arrested transporting explosives near a bridge or while 'documenting' the destruction of the World Trade Centres. Once arrested, they spent up to a year in prison.

In the world of false flags and espionage, things are not always what they seem because the name of the game is deception.

So by using deductive reasoning, it might be possible to establish what was really going on.

What were the Israelis doing on 9/11? The possibilities are;

> the Israelis had actually orchestrated 9/11 and used Saudi patsies as dupes.

> the Israelis tracked Al Qaeda from abroad to the US and watched them for the duration attack from start to finish. Remember this fella? Daniel Lewin, an Israeli special forces trained operative on flight 11. His skill set included "anti-hijack" takeovers and assassinations as a Sayeret Matkal commando. The Israelis may have followed the Al Qaeda up the wazoo to the extent one of their operatives, Lewin, unwittingly ended up in flight 11 not knowing it was doomed.

> that Israelis were in fact spying on the US and not Al Qaeda and they picked up on the development of the 9/11 false flag being organised by the US. Let us not forget that Israel spies on the US like no other foreign state and they have a massive network of American citizen sayanim that act on behalf Israel, i.e. Jonathan Pollard. Having discovered the scheme, the Israeli must have monitored the US agency organising 9/11. Having a sincere belief in their own prowess, the Israelis must have painted their Urban Moving van with an image of an airplane striking the WTC and exploding in jest due to their inside knowledge the forth coming atrocity.

Why do I think the third possibility is likely?

Had the Israeli orchestrate 9/11, no amount of friendship would have stopped the US from taking violent action them. Even if politicians were fully compromised, elements within the military would have taken covert action against Israel.

In all likelihood, 9/11 was an inside job in the truest sense. It was a crime orchestrated by psychopaths within the US military industrial complex and the Israelis watched and recorded the crime from start to finish.

Had the crime been by Al Qaeda and Israel knew but never notified the US, this too would have been seen by elements within the US establishment as a betrayal. Nobody in government accused Israel of a betrayal.
edit on 28-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

The U.S. is Israels big sister. We do as they say.
While I have no doubt that Israel was complicit in 9/11.....so were factions of our government.

I have no proof. Just deductive reasoning skills.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Daniel Lewin..... Lewin, a 31 year-old dual American-Israeli citizen was a graduate of MIT and Israel's Technion. Lewin had emigrated to Israel with his parents at age 14 and had worked at IBM's research lab in Haifa, Israel. Lewin was a co-founder and chief technology officer of Akamai Technologies, and lived in Boston with his family. A report in Ha'aretz on Sept. 17 identified Lewin as a former member of the Israel Defense Force Sayeret Matkal, a top-secret counter-terrorist unit, whose Unit 269 specializes in counter-terrorism activities outside of Israel.

This video shows who the Sayeret matkal is. Daniel lewin was highly trained. Was it originally planned for a hijacking scenario?

".. in not to rare of occaisions we are accused that as a unit we execute missions like from the movies so I tell everyone that the movies are far away... and Spielberg has a lot to learn".

911 was quite movie like.....

At the same time or shortly thereafter, Atta—the only terrorist on board trained to fly a jet—would have moved to the cockpit from his business-class seat, possibly accompanied by Omari. As this was happening, passenger Daniel Lewin, who was seated in the row just behind Atta and Omari, was stabbed by one of the hijackers—probably Satam al Suqami, who was seated directly behind Lewin. Lewin had served four years as an officer in the Israeli military. He may have made an attempt to stop the hijackers in front of him, not realizing that another was sitting behind him.

www.9-11commission.gov...

Daniel lewin would of took those guys apart said one of Daniel's friends that he was a master at hand to hand combat and skilled knives man.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There are TONS of things that occurred that day (and before and after that day) which suggest Israel played a HUGE role that day against America.

WHO exactly is Americas TRUE ENEMY?? Hmmmm.....

edit on 28-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Debunkers and people really dont like reading these threads because they tell the truth. Debunkers dont interact in these threads unless to call someone an antisemite but usually not to allow the thread to die off.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Debunkers and people really dont like reading these threads because they tell the truth. Debunkers dont interact in these threads unless to call someone an antisemite but usually not to allow the thread to die off.

I'm as big a critic of israel as any other rational person.

I shy away from any suggestion that 'israelis' or anything else which is close to 'jews' have inherent problems. Anti semitism is real and a serious issue. For those of us in europe, still a very painful reminder.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I'm as big a critic of israel as any other rational person.

I shy away from any suggestion that 'israelis' or anything else which is close to 'jews' have inherent problems. Anti semitism is real and a serious issue. For those of us in europe, still a very painful reminder.

Discussing Israel or Jewish people in relation to 9/11 does not equal anti-semitism, especially when people are referring to their government, and not the natives or their culture.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
9/11 was a highly organised affair, and seeing as no one admitted to 9/11 then whoever did it obviously did not want anyone to know who did it. And before anyone carries on blaming Bin Laden, he stated he did not do it and all reports that he did were fake and deliberate.

The fact it was so organised and no one admitted to it means that they were very careful to not leave clues, and they certainly would not have left Arabic flight manuals and passports. Those are red herrings, and were used to insinuate that Arabs connected to Al Qaeda did it, a deflection tactic obviously by those that do not like Muslims. I wonder who that could be?! Answers on a postcard!

This had some serious forward planning and flight schedules for commercial flights are released at different times to account for any changes and updates, if you try to book a flight a year in advance you normally cant, so whoever did this factored this into their plan because this was planned well in advance.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I shy away from any suggestion that 'israelis' or anything else which is close to 'jews' have inherent problems.

Please do continue to shy away from this 'inherent problems' Jews may not have while we search for the truth on 9/11 despite the lies of our governments.
edit on 5-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join