It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The attacker continued to eat the man,
the victim had "virtually no face" and was unrecognizable

I heard that human/animal DNA is being used in GMO's, can this
the result ?

edit on 26/5/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Almost seems like a fake story to me. A woman contacts a Miami Herald security gaurd then they contact a police officer? Then the cop fires six shots at a naked guy on a bridge where no one can get close? Then the cops shut down traffic to the island where the party was going on? Seems like the old days of a terrorist attack warning before ever holiday get together is being changed. Maybe DHS Zombie Plan has been put into effect instead of the old terrorist are going to attack or the Y2K bug is going to get you.And Yes DHS did a zombie training program not to long ago.

blog.fema.gov...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Actually this is prep for when the SHTF. Don`t want it to happen not knowing what the fresh food supply will be tasting like.
Also gives strong meaning to you are what you eat.
and
That`s a man sized meal

Be interesting to have the victims side of this story leading up to it if he pulls through.
Like did he know him and was it at a party and stuff and were they talking about eating people..
And just why were you both naked? It was rather hot here today but I did manage to keep my clothes on.

Hope for the best to the victim. Other then that it`s a crazy world we live in be safe and don`t get eaten.

That`s right I live in Florida come on down. Kindly bring some salt and pepper if possible.

Yes I am sick and twisted just look at this post I blame it on the weather mostly though.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

I heard that human/animal DNA is being used in GMO's, can this
the result ?

I would think that some type of illegal narcotics are more probable for this type of behavior. Being that the 1st round or 4th the officer fired didn't phase the attacker I would lean towards PCP being one very probable reason for this type of behavior.

I also thought it was due in part perhaps to some form of ritualistic thing, being that both the victim and the perpetrator were naked, but the amount of shots it took to subdue the perpetrator negates that.

edit on 5/26/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of those strange fetish things, and they met on Craigslist. Hey, I will give you $100 if I can bite your head, but he becomes out of control in his addiction, ya know, ya just cant eat one .

Lordy , the world we live in today.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I found this rather odd:

The comments on this page may seem strange to people. FQMiami explains it well:

The story has been revised [many times], and you johnny-come-latelies are actually reading a very different story than the one people commented about.

In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angle.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

All the brains or all the old folks?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I told my friends on Facbook once when everyone I knew was sick these exact words............

"Everyone I know is sick and if it turns out that this is the zombie apocolypse then I look forward to Fu%$ing the majority of you up with a multitude of weapons and random household items, if it's just a regular bout of broad sweeping colds....... Get better soon."

Surprising, I only lost 2 friends as the result of that post, In the end, I knew they weren't my friends anyway cause if they were they would have wanted somebody they knew to put them out of there misery if they had actually "turned".

Last thing is.... Where in the world do you guys find this crap? A naked guy eating somebody's face..... Wow.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My first flood of thoughts.....Of course they are products of GMO's. Were they possibly members of our armed forces or prisoners and given test vaccinations of some sorts? Do they have some sort of parasites which leads to zombinism (my word...plants vs. zombies) Have they had "slips in time?" Which would lead to drug lapse or alien . Possible practicing of some ritual? Were there solar flares today? Lastly....two kinky drag queens who became jealous and decided to take a lesson out of Mike Tyson's book of MMA.
edit on 27-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I live minutes away from where this happened. Now...I've always been a fan of the whole "Zombie" thing and always told myself one day it would happen. Of course, the probabilities of this happening although being alarmingly high, have never really scared me, till today. There are so many holes in this story.

Video surveillance from Miami Herald building have been confiscated.
Assailant shot once, kept eating "victims' face.
Half a dozen shots heard before assailant dropped.

...too eerie to be ignored.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So this is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Imagine if you wake up tommorow and see hundreds of headlines like this. Creepy.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have been doing research tonight on this story. There was 20 or more people if not more who seen this go down and there is no eye witness video on you tube wtf? The local 7 Miami news report is garbage no information or details.They don't even talk about the mans face being chewed off or the 7 rounds that had to be fired to subdue the man. I have looked at pictures of before and after at the scene but i cant see any has-mat teams or CDC trucks.
If any one here has any new pictures that show clean up crews DHS or CDC trucks post them before its to late ..This all seems to be a huge cover up something is definitely not rite here.... here is a link to the local Miami 7 Video . www.wsvn.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by AlecPrince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Brains are best when they're aged...like Cheddar or Wine.
...or so I hear.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his face with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

edit on 27-5-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The other White meat.....

1st guess is crystal meth...2nd is the dust (pcp) as others have stated.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

k so 3-4 pages of this thread and it's all sh@#ts and giggles from the peanut gallery and no concern from ANYONE about the state of the individual who was BITTEN (his face chewed on) who is now in the hospital.. among other people...

what if the individual attacking him was infected with something that caused his behavior....

and now the bitten individual is incubating something from the attacker...

but no.. that's just all fantasy hollywood BS right...

only too late do you realise...

you succumb to absolute ignorance..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

This story seems unreal. I highly suspect this story is to cover up excessive force. The victim of this attack, where is he? Apparently he is alive. There is no mention about the victim who's face was being "eaten." Why didn't the police officer use a taser, instead of his gun? The man is naked, no weapon, and despite acting crazy by biting someones face the cop only used his gun when he was verbally threatened. This is a poorly crafted story to hide the officers conduct IMO.

This is an unjustified shooting if I ever read one.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by kosmicjack

The article didn't even need to say it happened in Miami

Of course Florida is where the Zombie Apocalypse will start, it's where all the brains are

bwahaha I think the sun cooked their brains is what. It's hot there most of the year.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

It very well could be someone who was released from a mental institution, they have been closing them down, doing major cut backs with those that remain open. They have been putting them out in the community for many years now.

PCP is my best guess though. Think of the years of surgeries and pain and how he will look.
edit on 27-5-2012 by RBTRBT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join