It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This statement should make us nervous.
“It's theoretically possible—though extremely difficult—to create a hybrid rabies-influenza virus using modern genetic-engineering techniques”
"Sure, I could imagine a scenario where you mix rabies with a flu virus to get airborne transmission, a measles virus to get personality changes, the encephalitis virus to cook your brain with fever"—and thus increase aggression even further—"and throw in the Ebola virus to cause you to bleed from your guts. Combine all these things, and you'll a zombie virus."
"But nature shouldn’t allow all of these things to happen at the same time. “
Here’s the kicker folks, this comment is from the University of Miami by a person by the name of Andreansky. Has anyone heard of the Rage virus? Maybe this funded experiment has gone horribly wrong. A homeless man eating another human took six shots to stop him, growling and naked. Where will we be in 28 days?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by dgtempe
I know i did not sign up to be a witness to this madness.

I thought Zombies were native to Haiti only.

There's been cases of real-life voodoo zombies elsewhere, like in Canada. The voodoo zombie thing is a strange drug that makes people mostly braindead, like GHB (the "drug of rape"), while still maintaining normal body functions. The hell, GHB might even be the zombie drug, who knows.

Any sources for that claim about Canadian voodoo zombies?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I don't know about the whole gay sex thing I mean come you really think a cop would shoot 2 guys for having gay sex in public..... and leave one of them alive?
I doubt he'd want to leave a witness.

And yeah as much as I wanna say zombie apocolypse, it has to be drugs. I know everyones saying PCP but I'm surprised nobobody is saying meth?
People can do some pretty messed up stuff on meth. My mum's a social worker and there was a case where a mother on meth put her newborn baby in an oven and cooked it because she thought it was chicken.

Maybe this guy was on drugs and thought the other dudes head was a burger or something

Either that or maybe he was watching something zombie related while taking whatever it was he was on.

I really don't know what to think of this I guess only time will tell and depends on what info gets released

edit on 27-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

This is what the police said tasers were for in the 80's.Guess they has to use uo some of the 40 cal ammo.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Is there a picture of the man's eaten face? Until then it is just speculation. The whole thing was curiously hidden by a concrete wall and the police were already on the scene, and how is there audio of the gunshots on a surveillance tape?

The news does not explain why the VICTIM is also naked.

Two guys naked, gay? No, must be zombies.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

you stated in your previous post

i'm gonna be all safe and sound choppin zombie heads while you run by screaming insanely.

I have to ask, with what we know about zombies and the fact that there bodily floods being the main carrier for the zombie virus why would you want to be close enough to them to cut off there head????

This raises another quandry that i have always had. When ever you see a "zombie freak out kit" why is it that almost always the person has multiple knives, swords and other close quarter weapons? It all seems like a very good way to end up zombiefied to me.

Just a quick question please feel free to respond at your will.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this world.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It only happened yesterday didn't it? I'd say give it a day or 2 and there'll be pictures of the dudes face all over the net.

And apparently It was already real hot in Miami that day so that mixed with the possible drugs they were on could have been why they were naked. One of the articles says the cops suspect they were in coc aine psychosis or something? Which cause your body to really heat up so if they really were on drugs I'd say they were burning up and because they were on drugs were obviously not thinking straight and probably thought it'd be a good idea to take their clothes off and I guess things went from bad to worse?

I'm not trying to say I'm right and your wrong just throwing out my own thoughts on this too

link   
additional commentary:

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.

The surveillance video supplied to CBS4 by The Herald under a news sharing agreement is disturbing. At one point, whomever was controlling the cameras zoomed in to the two men lying nude and partially obscured by the MetroMover track. One man is motionless, but the other, presumably the man whose face was attacked, can be seen flailing his legs, possibly in pain.

The Herald used video editing tools to obscure portions of that man’s body as he moved.

The video covers a time frame of about 8 minutes, but despite the shooting of the attacker and the obvious distress shown by the victim, paramedics are not seen attempting to rescue him.

Growled at the policeman.
Ate the man's nose and eyeballs.

I really have nothing else to say at the moment...

link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by wildapache

...from the report...

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

How much you want to bet that the final shot was a 'head shot'?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I do agree with you on the fact that's it's really suspicious though. Every news report people are posting links to are changing the story a little bit more and all the different news report videos and I mean I'm pretty sure most people on here don't trust that the media or Law/government to be that reliable anyway so who knows what's really going on

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This story has haunted me all day since I first heard it. I have always thought that a zombie apocalypse is the most likely of all of the apocalypse scenarios. I also do hope that it's just a random event, as disturbing as it is..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
High in vitamin V!

(*V for vagrant)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

It's horrible and even with drugs, i can't understand how people can do somethinh like this.

Maybe he was hungry.

Maybe it is just a propaganda story

Maybe it did not even happen.

Maybe we are jumping to conclusions with the limited amount of info available.

Maybe it really is the start of Zombie Wars

I hope the guy getting his face chewed off is ok.

edit on 27-5-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

www.wsvn.com...

Yea, primal. growling, ew, here is an interview, by an eye witness.

edit on 063131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am not joking; I only just watched something yesterday where a woman was talking about the Federal Vampire and Zombie Academy, a breakout years ago in which the cdc was called in and a whole hospital had to be closed down. As a result of the infection a biker group went on a rampage and a number of containments were necessary. Don't know how much if any is true but.

Perhaps the above agency is not such a spoof agency after all...and if it is....maybe it should be legit? Of course, what better way to obtain legitimacy and therefore funding?

Problem/Reaction/Solution.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Just how far gone is this world?

sorry to the victium that must be so disturbing

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Status of the body?

From the sound of it, their diagnosis is completely off. The people should of asked a more direct question of their definition of "Confrontation". Because it sounded like the officer was scared and the guy/zombie literary ran and was intent on killing him.

If the officer didn't hit in the head, then he wouldn't be here today.

Status of coming defense for life in the US: 9 out of 50 have been hit. Questioning on continual infection rate.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hmm intersting near my location there was a man that did the same thing at his Home that
tried to Eats his victim ! well Leg Genital Eyes , Liver etc ..

In a Place that that never seen such a Thing !

a True Cannibal a Psychopath on Drugs

Klages accepts plea bargain
By SUSAN MENDE
JOHNSON NEWSPAPERS
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009
www.watertowndailytimes.com...

( the article Below you can see the blood on his face where he was eating his victim )

Massena man indicted in mutilation attack
www.myabc50.com...

Mutilation victim awarded $2.3 million in damages
www.cnycentral.com...

From what i was told by a Friend that New One of the Cops that were at the the Scene !

when He Broke In!! The Guy has His Face into Stomach that was carved Open and when the Cop told the guy dont Move!! HE Spit Out a Testicle !! this was in 2009

I guess Zombies are coming out in 2012 !

It maybe in the Water system in America well other then Fluoride
! LOL yup Dumbed down and Zombified !

Take your Meds People ! and dont drink your City -Village Water LOL!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

if "they" were on drugs? I heard nothing about the victim also on drugs. If they were both on drugs, naked, what do you think they were doing? If only the attacker was on drugs, how did the victim get naked?

That is the thorn of this story: it is plausible for one crazy man to be naked, but his (male) victim as well? Is this a gay rapist face eater? Why would his victim have to be naked if he wanted the face?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

from the article you linked:

Disturbing new details and surveillance video have been released in the fatal police involved shooting off a causeway that involved naked men and cannibalismDisturbing new details and surveillance video have been released in the fatal police involved shooting off a causeway that involved naked men and cannibalism.

While Larry Vega rode his bicycle off the MacArthur Causeway on Saturday afternoon, he witnessed something that can only be described as savage: a naked man chewed off the face of another naked man. "And the guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" he said. "You know it's like the guy just kept eating the other guy away like ripping his skin."

Upon witnessing what he describes as a scene out of a horror movie, Vega managed to flag down a Miami Police officer. "Police officer came over, told him several times to get off and a police officer climbed over the divider and got in front of him and said, 'Get off!' And told him several times and the guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled," said Vega.

When the attack continued, Vega says the officer fired but the man continued to chew flesh off the victim. The officer fired several more times, eventually killing the attacker.

Vega says both the men, who have not been identified, appeared to be homeless and he believes the attacker may have been on drugs. "He looked like he was on something," he said. "Either he was really psychotic or he was on crack."

The victim remains in critical condition. Sources tell 7News the injuries the victim sustained are some of the worst injuries they have ever seen.

Read more: www.wsvn.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join